General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt

Go down 
+25
Barletta
Brace
Darkwing
Joeyyy
Daisy The Bunny
katmandu
Lucy
SirRob
Riv
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Zaraphayx
Zoe
Wolf-Bone
d.batty
Vega
Kaizy
greg-the-fox
Lucan
MiloTime
Percy
Ouiji
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:02 pm

LOLS@DeviantArtLogic!!!

People never think about or read anything I say before responding to me! xD
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Ouiji

Ouiji

General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Milo, what kind of dolphin are you? I like dolphins.
I'm pretty sure he said bottlenose dolphin. I also like dolphins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
d.batty wrote:
I was grilling steaks for my 2 bitches, they came out perfect. Then we had a threesome.
fuck yeah

You have dogs? I didn't know that.

Cool allthe
The implications.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Well the line work is done.
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/001/d/3/tristan_by_xopachi-d5q1lq6.png

NSFW...You know, if you swap the "S" and "F", you get Need for Speed World! I love that game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Milo, what kind of dolphin are you? I like dolphins.

I WOULD say clymene dolphin, or simply spinner dolphin, but by the time I chose the dolphin fursona, rob drew me as a common bottlenose, so I just stuck with that, lol.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:59 pm

XoPachi wrote:
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/001/d/3/tristan_by_xopachi-d5q1lq6.png

NSFW...You know, if you swap the "S" and "F", you get Need for Speed World! I love that game! Very Happy

dem veins.

you know, it reminds me of yoshi a little bit...

Zoe wrote:

The implications.

she's on a boat in the middle of the ocean. she can't say no, because of the implication
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:01 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I fucking hate watching new year's celebration, it just reminds me how tv is cancer. New year's is almost more bullshit than Christmas imo.

We just watched Breaking Bad and drank beer, we only turned the tv for like 5 minutes at midnight but that was enough to piss me off

I actually am of the mind that Christmas' significance is diminished by being so close to New Year's. It's like all the goodwill and mirth of Christmas culminates in this night of utter, hedonistic, drunken debauchery, essentially undoing it. I think most of what people say about Christmas is legit, the dicks that rant about "keep Christ in Christmas, fuck this Xmas shit!" not withstanding. The intentions behind the holiday are sincere. And I think it has as much to do with its pagan roots as its Christian element. But against New Year's, it doesn't stand a chance. That's why every End Times prediction about every fucking New Year's pisses me off so much. They think there's one New Year's where the world will end. For me, a little bit of the world ends every New Year's. It'd almost be a blessing if it finally fucking did up and end. So why the hysteria? They want another year to ruin Christmas or something?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:31 pm

MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

dem veins.

you know, it reminds me of yoshi a little bit...

...He is one. I never mentioned that?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:31 pm

That moment when you just finished an XCOM: Enemy Unknown Terror Mission with Excellent ratings all around, none of your veteran soldiers KIA and 15/18 civilians saved, and a 25G Achievement awarded..

...but then the power goes out upstairs---where your room is located---and then you suddenly realize, with horror, that you forgot to save.

That just isn't fair.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Last night was fun. Got to shoot my Mosin/Nagant for the ball drop, then had some rum. Quite a bit of rum actually, about 3 shots of Sailor Jerry, then two glasses straight. Now I either missed out on the hangover everyone else got, or im still drunk. Which, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:45 pm

XoPachi wrote:

...He is one. I never mentioned that?

nope.

still though, it just goes to say, all the best artists are straight.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:07 pm

I have such...odd tastes.

I'd bark like a pathetic little Pomeranian on my knees just so this woman could at least pat me on the head.
DAMN she's thick and quite unsafe for the establishment of employment.
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/262/8/9/cool_story_bro__by_omnoproxyl337-d5f7yde.png
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:13 pm

XoPachi wrote:
I have such...odd tastes.

I'd bark like a pathetic little Pomeranian on my knees just so this woman could at least pat me on the head.
DAMN she's thick and quite unsafe for the establishment of employment.
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/262/8/9/cool_story_bro__by_omnoproxyl337-d5f7yde.png
I don't think its odd. I like it myself.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:13 pm

She's very titillating, Pachi >.<
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:18 pm

I thought I had a whole bag of zip ties but it appears that I either immediately lost it, or just imagined it in the first place.
I can only find 3 of the reusable cable ties...
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:22 pm

I can't STAND it!!! Look at the hips! The wild hair! The monster attributes! Those perfect bewbs! And she looks so strong!

Where's that damn sparkly eyed mutt!? Here it is!
General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Im3YW
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:36 pm

XoPachi wrote:
I can't STAND it!!! Look at the hips! The wild hair! The monster attributes! Those perfect bewbs! And she looks so strong!

General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Im3YW

When Vega sees you jacked his pics he's going to implode.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:42 pm

My mind is still in a haze now that I've laid down on the floor. Room is spinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

When Vega sees you jacked his pics he's going to implode.

I can't find a love struck Demos anywhere so I had to steal his pooch.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Yeah, I had 8 Budweiser shots last night. By "shots" I don't mean like shot glasses. They're smaller cans but they're still a fair bit and they're pretty strong too. Probably the best beer I've had.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:00 pm

MiloTime wrote:
my turn to try something sexy!

FOUREYES!!!
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Yeah, I had 8 Budweiser shots last night. By "shots" I don't mean like shot glasses. They're smaller cans but they're still a fair bit and they're pretty strong too. Probably the best beer I've had.

So you CAN have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:03 pm

XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
my turn to try something sexy!

FOUREYES!!!

glasses are just the sexiest thing ever
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

Interesting...
If I want something strong, I'll have this stuff
I've had stronger beer in the 7%-10% range, and I don't know what it is about this one, but this will make you drunk. If you're a lightweight like me, one beer will get you good and buzzed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt   General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 33: Stuffing holiday cheer up your butt
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next