HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cynicalcirno

avatar

Humor : I was told that I cannot laugh.
Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-12-31
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 am

I fell asleep in the lab during my chemistry tour.
Nothing was dangerous in the lab, and the other lab had some students making ice-cream with liquid nitrogen so I had a quick meal.

I fall asleep too many times lately...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
Vega wrote:
d.batty wrote:
Just had my 5th threesome of the year. Damn this year is treating me well already. Yay friends from out of town staying with us till FC and beyond.



I wish I had 5 threesomes with two guys within 3 days.

Let's go to d.batty's house, if anything just to see what's his secret. megusta
His secret is AIDS.
Ouch lol
And I love making liquid nitrogen ice cream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Ouiji wrote:
And I love making liquid nitrogen ice cream.

Liquid Nitrogen makes everything better... Except sex.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Riv wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
And I love making liquid nitrogen ice cream.

Liquid Nitrogen makes everything better... Except sex.

And LIFE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:21 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Riv wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
And I love making liquid nitrogen ice cream.

Liquid Nitrogen makes everything better... Except sex.

And LIFE.

EVERYTHING.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Alright! Fine! Just point that somewhere else. I wouldn't want you to die.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:11 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf is way smart and a good bullshit detective so I think he can work something out for himself. We can't do much though. Is there a specific issue bothering you or just a pile up and it's toppling over right now?

The problem with being a good bullshit detective as you put it is you usually can't even swallow your own bullshit. Y'know, the little lies you tell yourself, every moment of every day. The only thing that stops most people from killing themselves and taking a whole lot of people with them. It also means you pretty much have no friends since that's most folks. And what's shitty is I can actually accept a lot from people, look past so many issues and eccentricities about them. But that's never enough. They always want you to go the extra mile (or three) of playing along with their stupid little games, reinforcing their bullshit for them, as if you owe them that.

Bottom line is I couldn't take it anymore. I'm not a mod on BTNHboard or involved with that site to any degree whatsoever. Because I found out things about people over time that made me feel ill. You know one guy, a guy everyone there thought was the best thing since sliced bread, got banned for sexting an admin's woman? And everyone except me and a few other people tried to rationalize his actions and say he shouldn't have been banned, just because they like him. Another guy, this one an admin himself, was trying to encourage users to post home made porn basically just for him to jerk off to because I guess when you have power on a forum you're entitled to have your users make porn for you, for free.

So basically BTNHBoard is no different than Furaffinity in at least one regard. Except Dragonner and friends are happy enough to settle for drawings of fictional characters at least. But honestly, even if that wasn't the case, I'd still have told the two main admins what I thought of them after the bullshit they constantly posted, and after one of them called me "nigga" when he's basically a living example of the same kind of white power/privilege that is the same reason most black folks would pound him into the dirt if he said that word to their face - and I'd help them.

Last but not least, the one true friend I had here bailed on me. I never did a damn thing to him. But like I said, it's not enough to just let people be. It's gotta be all give and no take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:37 pm

...

I hate when I ask what's wrong because I always end up not able to assist even if I really want to. But venting is always healthy. Sometimes needing someone to listen is all that's necessary. This seems a little beyond that though
There is a pride issue with all of us, I know that. Some aren't as bad as others; the ones who up and leave toxic situations such as you yourself have. It's a good sign of people skills that I think will get you more lasting friends. You can at least recognize when you've been kidding yourself, though. But I assume at least this time is was only due to being hurt and that's the sad part, that it was too late.

I'm sorry, I'm not exactly good with people myself and I don't know you personally. I DO know you've got that fine tuned BS Radar that I think had some further tweaking from your ordeal. You aren't a lost cause like someone else who just cries and pity themselves constantly...not naming, though you can guess.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm not really hurt because of BTNHBoard. The thing is, the friends I made that ended up turning into the podcast, they're still down as far as I'm concerned. They actually agree with me for the most part. I'm just offended. It's sick. One guy gets banned basically for trolling for another man's woman, and that man happened to outrank him. Another man with basically the same rank is essentially trolling for anyone's women he can get. And he wants his own fucking users to offer them up to him like he's some fucking king. And I bet no one but me has made the connection there. And then the other guys I talked about (one of whom was that same admin whose girl got sexted, BTW, and who I stuck up for. does he appreciate it? hell no) are just trolls in general. I'm frustrated that what this forum revolves around is a band I grew up listening to, still struggling to be relevant, in fact they're even involved with the site themselves to an extent, and part of the reason they're where they are is because they surround themselves with scumbags like this. It makes them look bad.

As for not naming names, it's very hard to do that right now. I just might yet. I'll let their actions in the coming days help me determine that. If I'm the only one they're treating like this it might be worth letting go but if not, well, people should be given fair warning...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Wolf is way smart and a good bullshit detective so I think he can work something out for himself. We can't do much though. Is there a specific issue bothering you or just a pile up and it's toppling over right now?

The problem with being a good bullshit detective as you put it is you usually can't even swallow your own bullshit. Y'know, the little lies you tell yourself, every moment of every day. The only thing that stops most people from killing themselves and taking a whole lot of people with them. It also means you pretty much have no friends since that's most folks. And what's shitty is I can actually accept a lot from people, look past so many issues and eccentricities about them. But that's never enough. They always want you to go the extra mile (or three) of playing along with their stupid little games, reinforcing their bullshit for them, as if you owe them that.

Bottom line is I couldn't take it anymore. I'm not a mod on BTNHboard or involved with that site to any degree whatsoever. Because I found out things about people over time that made me feel ill. You know one guy, a guy everyone there thought was the best thing since sliced bread, got banned for sexting an admin's woman? And everyone except me and a few other people tried to rationalize his actions and say he shouldn't have been banned, just because they like him. Another guy, this one an admin himself, was trying to encourage users to post home made porn basically just for him to jerk off to because I guess when you have power on a forum you're entitled to have your users make porn for you, for free.

So basically BTNHBoard is no different than Furaffinity in at least one regard. Except Dragonner and friends are happy enough to settle for drawings of fictional characters at least. But honestly, even if that wasn't the case, I'd still have told the two main admins what I thought of them after the bullshit they constantly posted, and after one of them called me "nigga" when he's basically a living example of the same kind of white power/privilege that is the same reason most black folks would pound him into the dirt if he said that word to their face - and I'd help them.

Last but not least, the one true friend I had here bailed on me. I never did a damn thing to him. But like I said, it's not enough to just let people be. It's gotta be all give and no take.

Yet again someone else on this forum is upset, and the only thing I can do is sit on the sidelines without a clue as to how to respond.

This happens in real life, too.

This joke stopped being funny a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Well at least you aren't broken up over this. That's relieving.

Just distance yourself from the drama. You're waaaay above that to me. When something gets under YOUR skin like that, it must've been something heavy. You're a rather stern individual usually, but I don't "see" you make depressing posts like the others last night(?). I'm actually a bit puzzled as to why no one really answered you sooner here except for one other.

And yes, don't keep this to yourself. I'd be fucking spreading the word too. Not a single fuck wa

Don't worry Tank. I know that feel. Especially with someone with people skills, and I mean understanding the good AND bad of people not just being social, like Wolf.

I just want to help too, but these kind of issues are near impossible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:34 pm

People skills aren't one of my strong points.

Actually I'd go as far as to say I suck at it.

Every time I see someone new, I "over-think" the encounter, giving myself headaches and messing up on the most basic of things that pertain to everyday conversation.

That whole time Tank is acting somewhat strange and performing piss-poorly in a particular social setting?

That's not Tank's inability to remain mentally sound, nor is it his inability to keep a level head during the entire ordeal. There's nothing wrong with him in fact. He's literally worrying himself into submission. He doesn't want to admit that he probably has self-esteem issues because he thinks anyone that attempts to tell him how he acts or thinks is dead wrong in every conceivable way.

The whole "I'm here for you" thing doesn't go over well, either. Serving out advice sucks ass.

I don't even give out good asspats.


Last edited by Tank Abuse on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Y'know what, I'm just gonna come out with it. Butters won't talk to me. Maybe it's partly my fault. But I did apologize for my part. He just refused to even acknowledge me last night. Even after he'd "gone to bed" he still was here on and off, so it felt like he was toying with me. Which is pretty fucking cold given that part of my issue with him was this recent trend of me staying up late to talk to him only for him to never even show up. Plus I won't go into detail but I just haven't been sure what to think since something he did on NYE, ironically, I think, not because he was drunk, which he wasn't, but because I was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Maybe he just didn't want to IM? Regardless of whether you stayed up for him or not, it's unfair to call someone "cold" over it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Maybe he just didn't want to IM? Regardless of whether you stayed up for him or not, it's unfair to call someone "cold" over it.

Uh, maybe that's why you say so? How about you stop taking sides before you even know the situation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Rad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:47 pm

what an asshole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Right on. Go hog wild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:50 pm

gee, and you wonder why i'm so hesitant to yiff you
because this is what you get like minutes later sometimes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:51 pm

I uhh...
Dammit Cracked. inglip
http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/the-dirty-truth-about-finding-nemo/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

avatar

Humor : Decompression sickness
Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Lancashire, England

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Gnarly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Zoe wrote:
I uhh...
Dammit Cracked. inglip
http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/the-dirty-truth-about-finding-nemo/

Yeah thanks Zoe for sharing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Gnarly!

get the fuck out of my life, now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Wolf...

I HIGHLY doubt Butters is the kind of person to just toss you out like that. Not a single fuck wa

Give him a moment. Who knows what happened? I'm not saying his dad died, or he got into an accident, or his 4th son was born, but something else probably caught his attention and he ended up forgetting. Happens alllll the time.
If he did just discard you like that, fuck him. But give him a chance to explain first. Though I understand needing someone to immediately speak with can cause for harsh conclusions when they don't show up. I've been through a lot of that... Usually, their life called though.

Is this frequent with him?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Gnarly!

Kicking it old school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   

Back to top Go down
 
General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6
» THREAD GRAFTING
» General Star Trek thread
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: