General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE

Go down 
+23
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Zoe
cynicalcirno
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Maya
Daisy The Bunny
AthenaiS
Vega
Lucan
Aetius
Lucy
Kaizy
Zaraphayx
Percy
d.batty
blackfuredfox
Butterflygoddess
Ouiji
XoPachi
greg-the-fox
Riv
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Vega wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Vega wrote:
14 minutes into this movie called "The Dead" on Syfy and it's pretty good.

You must be a movie and TV show fan I swear.

So what if I like watching movies and TV shows? General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 2769935412

Nothing you just remind me of this one dude I knew years ago.

Was obsessed with movies and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:10 am

Alright Butters, consider these my final words to you. In the last week, I've gone way overboard trying to get you to forgive me, or simply just talk to me, over what was essentially a spat. A spat in which, indeed, I said some things I shouldn't have, that I didn't mean, and that I deeply regret. But this is just unreasonable.

You don't want to be my friend, Butters. You want something from me, whether it's to punish me, or to have some kind of "friendship" that we never actually had when you first joined these forums and that didn't last very long once we actually started talking on a regular basis. But what you want is something I don't owe you beyond what I've already given you, which is my sincerest apologies, my confessions of my true feelings about you, and my promise that I would never betray your trust or love like that again. And always, even at my worst, I never denied that in a heartbeat, I would welcome you back with open arms, unconditionally. Everything would be water under the bridge as far as I was concerned.

You may not want me to quit these forums, but you want me to remain on them strictly according to your arbitrary, unreasonable terms. In the past days, people have come out of the woodwork to tell me they're there for me. They truly have been. Some of the last people I'd expect. I have all these people on Skype now, most of them.

I've been in despair, tears, depression, and suicidal thoughts like I haven't had since my grandfather died. I don't know where I'd be right now if it wasn't for them. And where were you through all this? You weren't there. You won't be there for me any time but when I'm at my best. When we first became friends, it was at a low point. It was when I really needed you. And I've been there for you through your seizure, your hectic schedule, your neurotic episodes. And not once did I give up on you.

I don't deserve this. Please, get help for your issues. I've been dealing with mine and that's why that one night was so out of character for me (and out of line, I admit). But I can tell you, you can't go on the way you're going. I might've been your first. I hope I'm not your last. But mark my words, it will never be any different with anyone else and if you abandon everyone who doesn't fit your mold of perfection, you will go through life a very lonely, lonely man.

Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:16 am

Butters, just talk to Wolf or I'll stop talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:19 am

Vega wrote:

He's not going to. And I almost don't care at this point. I don't think you should abandon him because he probably needs friends, maybe even more than I initially realized given how he gets sometimes. It's always a bad sign when seemingly happy, caring people become morose and withdrawn.

However if you wanna add me to Skype, I've always got an open ear and a voice willing to talk :3
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:01 am

General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 1404866550
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:13 am

So Vega, you adding me or what? I kinda want to get the fuck out of here before I change my mind. Think you're just about the last person here I wanted to add, unless Milo and Riv are down. Hell, what about you Percy?
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:17 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:20 am

Vega wrote:

That's your call, Vega. Somethings happened b/w us I don't wish to mention on this forum out of respect.

If you feel that you have both sides of the story, feel free to do as you wish.

I know you have never asked me for my side. And quite frankly, that's all I need to know about you.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:27 am

Save it, Butters. They know. They know what a prick I was. They know how I said I'd washed my hands of you. They know I said that just because I was having a bad night and was inconsiderate of your life, your schedule, your other interests and friends. They know that by all rights I don't deserve friends. But they forgive me. You won't. I don't need your forgiveness. You don't need to forgive. You don't need me. But you do need them. If I were you I wouldn't burn them like you've burned me because I'm not sure I even want anything to do with you now. If you cut them out now you'd just better hope they're even half as forgiving as me otherwise you'll be fucked in life.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:36 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Save it, Butters. They know. They know what a prick I was. They know how I said I'd washed my hands of you. They know I said that just because I was having a bad night and was inconsiderate of your life, your schedule, your other interests and friends. They know that by all rights I don't deserve friends. But they forgive me. You won't. I don't need your forgiveness. You don't need to forgive. You don't need me. But you do need them. If I were you I wouldn't burn them like you've burned me because I'm not sure I even want anything to do with you now. If you cut them out now you'd just better hope they're even half as forgiving as me otherwise you'll be fucked in life.

I don't believe I've ever said I was cutting anyone out.

Don't know where you got that quite frankly. As for this needing and burning and ice queen business. I think'd be best if you just saved it.

I'm not creating a scene, you are. I forgive you and you know that. But I'm not gonna get burned again either. What happened wasn't the first time and it wasn't the most dramatic either.

I just don't think we should be together. Nuff said.

And I'm not gonna drag anyone into this. This is a forum for everyone not just you and me.

That's pretty much how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:36 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
So Vega, you adding me or what? I kinda want to get the fuck out of here before I change my mind. Think you're just about the last person here I wanted to add, unless Milo and Riv are down. Hell, what about you Percy?

I would, but I can't get Skype. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:44 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

I don't believe I've ever said I was cutting anyone out.

Don't know where you got that quite frankly. As for this needing and burning and ice queen business. I think'd be best if you just saved it.

I'm not creating a scene, you are. I forgive you and you know that. But I'm not gonna get burned again either. What happened wasn't the first time and it wasn't the most dramatic either.

I just don't think we should be together. Nuff said.

And I'm not gonna drag anyone into this. This is a forum for everyone not just you and me.

That's pretty much how I feel.

When did you say you forgave me? When? And how am I supposed to believe that when you won't even talk to me like a grownup? You haven't done anything of the sort. You did say we could be friends. But that's not the way friends are and you know it. And I don't care anymore. I'm just not going to play pretend, just for you. You can spin it whatever way you want but the way you're being is just toxic, yes, on a forum for everyone, not just you and me.

I'd rather leave than tolerate it. I didn't do nearly to you what you seem to think I did. I've accepted people back into my life after way worse, because I knew they'd understood where they messed up, and they had changed.

And you can talk about keeping shit private "out of respect", but it's really to cover your own ass, like you deleting my shouts like a coward is "out of respect" for your userpage. This is all about you at this point.

I already have moved on. You're still wallowing in it. If you never speak to me again, fine, I don't care. I'm better off, probably. But for Christ's sake speak to somebody.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:49 am

I wish I could go on a vacation. Not like a normal vacation but to a decade. Like a resort that's set in a decade. Id love to go to a vacation where its the 1970s. Live a regular life, but newspapers are 1970s news, theaters have 70s movies, drive an old car. Just seems like it'd be pretty neat to do.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:54 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

I don't have skype. <:I

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:

That's your call, Vega. Somethings happened b/w us I don't wish to mention on this forum out of respect.

If you feel that you have both sides of the story, feel free to do as you wish.

I know you have never asked me for my side. And quite frankly, that's all I need to know about you.

It never occurred to me to ask for your side of the story and I'm sorry for that. I'd like to say more but I feel none of it will help. :c
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:56 am

Wolf-bone,

I'm not playing Shakespeare anymore Wolf-bone.

Not talking to you makes me happy. You said you wanted me to be happy. Leave me be then.

I delete all depressing shouts. Mostly troll ones. yours marked the 2nd time.

For a guy who'd moved on, you sure do keep making a scene.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:56 am

T^T
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:57 am

Lucy wrote:
T^T

I think I know how you feel. :c
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:02 am

Well, whatever Vega. Nice knowing you, I guess? By all means, get his side of the story. I'm sure he'll leave out all the parts that'd make me look like someone worth a damn and blow the bad parts out of proportion. Basically I should've expected no less from someone who put me up on this pedestal, practically whitknighting for me a few times. Of course they'd completely disown and trash me the minute I'm not the knight in shining armor.

Get it through your head Butters. You never loved me. You loved the idea you had in your head, what you wanted me to be. Good luck finding that. Me, I wouldn't hold my breath.

With that, I'm going to pop pills, hit nicotine, and if I can get to town to go to the liquor store tomorrow, get drunk until I'm blind. Because I know this little bitch ain't trying to throw a brother under the bus with his petite, perckerwood ass not catching a blemish.

Fuck this forum.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:03 am

I guess I shouldn't comment on this. I'll leave you two alone. I don't think Butters can be moved at this point and Wolf gets it.

This is quite sad though.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:03 am

Lucy wrote:
T^T

What in the unholy fuck shit is that avatar.

Lucy man what the hell.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:05 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
T^T

Lucy man what the hell.

Looks to be a humanized version of HotDiggetyDemon's Fluttershy.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 am

General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5718hoBb2q7RT4GSXbZvFJmC47gfs9bSg3NfceaVdEb2uqzD4isGeneral Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUxBXmQtSt-Jd8isN7INGtExXJcIZ2xMsYZ5-TA5QOeO1gzohfawGeneral Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3LAocmEYrBk1dggzfAUnk5Mj-csipeMfG6Hwus-85Lxp_7OEDjQ
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:09 am

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
T^T

Lucy man what the hell.

Looks like something out of Courage the Cowardly Dog.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:11 am

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
T^T

Lucy man what the hell.

^
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:11 am

You know, with Wolfie Boy leaving the family, that reminds me... we are short one Kanon. Where is that guy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE   General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 34: Happy 2013 YOU SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next