General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hate Mail and Rage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

Of Hate Mail and Rage Empty
PostSubject: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:51 pm

It's happened to us that play online games at least once.

That one player that is so immensely butthurt that they feel compelled to send a rage-filled message or score of sexist/racist/homophobic slurs our way to let us know just how much they hate us.

Share your stories.

Share the messages.

Hell, even if it was you that sent a rage message, share it.

Remember boys and girls, don't hate the player. Hate the game.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:35 pm

That never happens to me, because I don't play on servers with faggot chick bitches who think that girls can play video games. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Im a regular on the Black Ops 2 Hardcore servers, so I remeet a lot of the same people all the time

Theres this one dude on there who goes by Matador, all caps, and hes absolutely terrible at the game
And like most terrible people, when someone kills him while hes hiding in a corner, he has the tendency to flip on his mic and yell about how theyre a hacking faggot

Im usually the target for this since I pissed him off for being a decent player, so if I kill him more than 2 times he'll start raging and screaming over his mic about how Im such a faggot ass hacker

Hes basically the perfect embodiment of a typical Call of Duty douchebag Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:51 pm

This guy on Blacklight got so pissed at me for killing him a bunch of times, that when he killed me he teabagged me and furiously shot my corpse lol

He then went on to rage about me using explosive ammo and called me faggot a bunch of times. I said "fine, I'll use normal ammo next round" with the intent of kicking his ass, but he was actually at least as good as I am and barely beat me, he got second place, I got third Okay.jpg
It was too awkward so I left after that...
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Im a regular on the Black Ops 2 Hardcore servers, so I remeet a lot of the same people all the time

Theres this one dude on there who goes by Matador, all caps, and hes absolutely terrible at the game
And like most terrible people, when someone kills him while hes hiding in a corner, he has the tendency to flip on his mic and yell about how theyre a hacking faggot

Im usually the target for this since I pissed him off for being a decent player, so if I kill him more than 2 times he'll start raging and screaming over his mic about how Im such a faggot ass hacker

Hes basically the perfect embodiment of a typical Call of Duty douchebag Not a single fuck wa

He deserved it since he was a corner camper.

Although why I am talking. I constantly do that in BF3.

Except I run around a corner, turn, drop and then shoot the person who was chasing me hoping to get that last 5 percent off my health bar.

And then I camp there for 10 seconds waiting until the second asshole who heard the shots comes to investigate.

greg-the-fox wrote:
This guy on Blacklight got so pissed at me for killing him a bunch of times, that when he killed me he teabagged me and furiously shot my corpse lol

He then went on to rage about me using explosive ammo and called me faggot a bunch of times. I said "fine, I'll use normal ammo next round" with the intent of kicking his ass, but he was actually at least as good as I am and barely beat me, he got second place, I got third Okay.jpg

That moment when you talk like you're good as a response to someone shit talking, but you fail to deliver.

I've had those moments.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
That moment when you talk like you're good as a response to someone shit talking, but you fail to deliver.

I've had those moments.

He only beat me because he was camping the whole time and had the high ground Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:12 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

CoD is so easy, I can back up any defense I have Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:22 am

Kaizy wrote:
CoD is so easy, I can back up any defense I have Not a single fuck wa

This game is ridiculous, there's so many cheap weapons and noob friendly tactics, so there's hardly any difference between skill levels and you have to be REALLY good, like super legit MLG 1337 HAXX0R to dominate at it. I'm like 1/1 totally average and it pisses me off. 60% of people play exactly as good as I do, 35% play worse, and 5% just rape me all day. But I don't rage at them, they make it worth playing, because occasionally I can kill them.

Maybe I should start playing CoD just so I can get 30 kill streaks against noobs Not a single fuck wa
The longest killstreak I've ever done in this game is 10 and that was pretty much a miracle, I get 3-5 fairly often though but then I die a million times and it evens out...
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:14 pm

I just got ragebanned from a BF3 server.

Was going 50 and 14 with the UMP .45

I think they were pissed I dropped like six of them with a single clip, and the UMP has like 26 bullets.

I hate online gaming.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

I think they were pissed I dropped like six of them with a single clip, and the UMP has like 26 bullets.

I hate online gaming.
You should play some Black Ops 2
They cant ban you on that, they just get pissy and ragequit Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

I hate online gaming.

I don't know— I can imagine that if your K/D is that high, you really didn't belong on that server anyway. It probably wasn't fun for them to get continuously creamed, and it shouldn't have been too much fun for you to kill them.

If my K/D ever goes over 1.5 in any game, I know I'm playing with a bunch of jackanapes and I find a new server.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:27 am

I don't have anything I could play online.
The few times I played Halo online...everyone was dead. I've never gotten any real talkative people. The one time I played MW2 online, the kids I played with were actually mellow and extremely helpful for younger players. They taught me what not to do as the class I was using and it worked. :3
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:08 am

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

I hate online gaming.

I don't know— I can imagine that if your K/D is that high, you really didn't belong on that server anyway. It probably wasn't fun for them to get continuously creamed, and it shouldn't have been too much fun for you to kill them.

If my K/D ever goes over 1.5 in any game, I know I'm playing with a bunch of jackanapes and I find a new server.

I just picked a random one like I always do.

Every so often I run into someone who is actually good.

I look at the leaderboards and see people with 7.15 K/Ds.

Where are those people?

Quote :
it shouldn't have been too much fun for you to kill them.

Well...

Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:14 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Quote :

Well...

I disagree
Destroying a whole lobby of terrible players is hilariously fun Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Where are those people?

I can rarely get those people to explain their skill, but a lot of the times that they do, it turns out they're using scripts— things that allow them to do difficult things just by pressing a button. Bunnyhopping, quickscoping— all way easier and faster than they'd be to do manually.

Kaizy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Quote :

Well...

I disagree
Destroying a whole lobby of terrible players is hilariously fun Not a single fuck wa

For like five minutes... Then it's worse than watching paint dry. Then the only way it becomes fun is if there's some kind of handicap instituted against me that evens it out, like me vs the whole server or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hate Mail and Rage   Of Hate Mail and Rage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Hate Mail and Rage
Page 1 of 1