General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi

Go down 
+27
Darkwing
jcstinks
The Fur
MiloTime
d.batty
tallylol
katmandu
Kaizy
Tank Abuse
Wolf-Bone
Ouiji
Llama
blackfuredfox
Vega
Lucan
Kaiser
Maya
greg-the-fox
Lucy
Butterflygoddess
Zoe
Lunar
Percy
Riv
Zaraphayx
Daisy The Bunny
XoPachi
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Blocking's for bitches, if you can't handle the internet go home. trollface

Shut your rectum, you goon.

I only want to block this one idiot who said he wants to see my Vita between boobs like that's all he expects me to draw when I clearly don't. It was a photo I took for photography class. The teach loved it.

It's not at all frequent on my page, but when it happens, DAMN are some of these people smegma brained fuckwits.
It would be a Sonicfag too. >.>

But, I brought it on myself which is why I'm not blocking him. My own fault.

I don't think there's anything wrong with blocking someone for making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up with the kinds of creepy vibes a lot of DA's userbase gives off. How did you "bring it on yourself" by posting a pic of a Vita? You need to treat it like what it is, which is the online equivalent of being accosted by some smelly, homeless crackhead when you're just out running errands because "yeah I noticed you wearing a t-shirt for some bad I totally used to hang with and that makes us friends so hey can you spare a few bucks". Like, who the fuck is this person to be asking you for jack shit, let alone being a complete creep about it?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:27 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Zoe wrote:

I only want to block this one idiot who said he wants to see my Vita between boobs like that's all he expects me to draw when I clearly don't. It was a photo I took for photography class. The teach loved it.

It's not at all frequent on my page, but when it happens, DAMN are some of these people smegma brained fuckwits.

I don't think there's anything wrong with blocking someone for making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up with the kinds of creepy vibes a lot of DA's userbase gives off. How did you "bring it on yourself" by posting a pic of a Vita? You need to treat it like what it is, which is the online equivalent of being accosted by some smelly, homeless crackhead when you're just out running errands because "yeah I noticed you wearing a t-shirt for some bad I totally used to hang with and that makes us friends so hey can you spare a few bucks". Like, who the fuck is this person to be asking you for jack shit, let alone being a complete creep about it?

Naw. By bringing it upon myself, I meant that it's what I draw more than other stuff even though that other stuff does exist so I should expect this sort of thing. I know full well the audience I'm catering to, so it's really my own fault that I get these creepers.

The fact that a few I guess feel everything I do should only be boobs is what surprised me.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:34 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Zoe wrote:

Naw. By bringing it upon myself, I meant that it's what I draw more than other stuff even though that other stuff does exist so I should expect this sort of thing. I know full well the audience I'm catering to, so it's really my own fault that I get these creepers.

The fact that a few I guess feel everything I do should only be boobs is what surprised me.

Can you draw me some big boobs with really big boobs? The boobs' boobs should have nice butts. Butts with medium-average-sized boobs.

And just go ahead and fill up whatever space is left on the page with thighs. No need for a background.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:15 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

no
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:46 am

XoPachi wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

no

You so were thinking about drawing that shit.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:26 am

I just took an amazing shower, and forgot to wrap my finger in celophane. All of the coagulant fell off. It actually looks pretty horrible still, but very intriguing too. Its still deep, but the blood and tissue looks like, jelly. Either a strawberry or cherry jelly. Very neat.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 am

Thank you, fuck! A quality speed run of Turok 2 was finally made! Hard mode too!

Shut up, Tank.
Back to top Go down
d.batty

d.batty

Humor : MegaBat

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:14 pm

So I walked into my oncologists waiting room this morning expecting it to be empty as usual, but this place is fucking packed. I have another doctor appointment soon and I dunno if im gunna make it. Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuujjj
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:16 pm

So my girlfriend almost beat someone up because someone said something about me that she didn't like. Yep, she's a keeper.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Lunar wrote:
So my girlfriend almost beat someone up because someone said something about me that she didn't like. Yep, she's a keeper.

A keeper, huh? What kind? Gravekeeper? Is she a spy? A GRAVEKEEPER SPY? If I flip summon her, can I special Gravekeeper Descendant!? Then can I use his effect to pitch the spy and destroy something on the field!? Like RIV!?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Doesn't matter; post thighs
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Pachi should draw some boobs with a pair of boobs attached to them. With another pair of boobs attached to those boobs.

Triple boob action.
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Lucy wrote:
Pachi should draw some boobs with a pair of boobs attached to them. With another pair of boobs attached to those boobs.

Triple boob action.

BOOB FRACTAL
Nah, they'd just start to look like tumors...
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Fractals man, it's all fractals. inglip
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Just did a google image search on fractals. Holy shit, I know where my next few wallpapers are coming from!
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Llama wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Triple boob action.

BOOB FRACTAL
Nah, they'd just start to look like tumors...
They ALREADY look like tumors. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Doesn't matter; post thighs

Thighs and curves?

Dominican Poison has you covered.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:04 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Like RIV!?

I cannot be destroyed. I am eternal.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:13 pm

My internet was cut off this morning because my parents were late on the bill, but somehow I could still play online games on Steam fuck yeah
How does that work?
(well technically the internet was working but when you went to any webpage it redirected to the ISP telling you to restore your service, and I think you can do that online)

But anyway, loophole ftw lol
What my ISP would do if they found out trollface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:16 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
My internet was cut off this morning because my parents were late on the bill, but somehow I could still play online games on Steam fuck yeah
How does that work?
(well technically the internet was working but when you went to any webpage it redirected to the ISP telling you to restore your service, and I think you can do that online)

But anyway, loophole ftw lol
What my ISP would do if they found out trollface

Try typing HTTPS before your urls instead of HTTP. That might get you through.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Im going in Wednesday. I don't know how or what happened but I got processed up to Wednesday. Did MEPS see me whine about them all the time? Does this mean im Rarity?

Im Rarity. megusta
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Riv wrote:
Try typing HTTPS before your urls instead of HTTP. That might get you through.

Well my internet is fully back but I'll try this next time (happens a lot...)
Free internet forever? allthe Or would they totally shut it off at some point? And just HOW illegal is that anyway?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:51 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Im going in Wednesday. I don't know how or what happened but I got processed up to Wednesday. Did MEPS see me whine about them all the time? Does this mean im Rarity?

Im Rarity. megusta

Epitomize allthe generosity!

(Processed is good, right?)
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Im Rarity. megusta

Yeah, it means I go in Wednesday. I do have to see a spinal specialist for the fracture even though a spinal SURGEON said its fine. But im Rarity, I can look at my flank in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:30 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Im Rarity. megusta

Yeah, it means I go in Wednesday. I do have to see a spinal specialist for the fracture even though a spinal SURGEON said its fine. But im Rarity, I can look at my flank in the mirror.

I'm sure your spine is absolutely fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next