HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
it's too bad Fallout is a FPS because it's not a very good one
if only it were some other genre like RPG/open-world adventure

Not this again. No way. No.

We are not going to have this discussion again. I'm serious.

blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Im a bit more coherent now. There's about a quarter inch wide piece of flesh missing down to a couple millimeters above the bone. From all the gauze and how the sink, surrounding walls, and floor looked he guessed I had lost bbetween 1 to 2 pints of blood. They also figured it was around that because I was laughing and making jokes so they thought I was begining to go into shock. I've got it cleaned and wrapped right now with a coagulation agent so its stopped. I am going to get some Betadyne though since everyone here seems to have hurt themselves before and said its great. Also this has helped to solidify a nickname I got because of a slip of the tounge about Fallout Equestria. Im now forever known here as Calamity. And tank, im just not lucky.

God damn...

Well, some ponies put their S.P.E.C.I.A.L. points in luck, I guess you went for the other six areas.

Perception and Agility should help you be more careful with your hand-penises around spinning blades of death from now on, though.
All my points are in Charisma and Endurance. I even removed most of my luck for intelligence. On a more serious note though I wont be seeing a doctor til after MEPS. Last thing I need is more blood for a 6 month disqualifier. Sounds like a horrible choice but 2 weeks of less blood is better than sitting around for 6 months.

Fuck... Well, I can see where you're coming from, anyway, and you seem to be thinking coherently. Drink lots of water, have some red meat— Maybe liver if you can tolerate eating it. You might want to think about taking an iron supplement, but those can cause other problems.
I've been drinking a lot actually to restore some fluids and I bought some food, but its just so sickening to even look out. I bought some fresh gauze, betadyne, adhesive medical tape, and some alcohol. Ill be changing it in a bit and ill take a couple pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

it's not my fault i just now decided I agree with what Kaizy said that one time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:04 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Im a bit more coherent now. There's about a quarter inch wide piece of flesh missing down to a couple millimeters above the bone. From all the gauze and how the sink, surrounding walls, and floor looked he guessed I had lost bbetween 1 to 2 pints of blood. They also figured it was around that because I was laughing and making jokes so they thought I was begining to go into shock. I've got it cleaned and wrapped right now with a coagulation agent so its stopped. I am going to get some Betadyne though since everyone here seems to have hurt themselves before and said its great. Also this has helped to solidify a nickname I got because of a slip of the tounge about Fallout Equestria. Im now forever known here as Calamity. And tank, im just not lucky.

Has the bleeding stopped? From personal experience, there's an artery just under that finger pad that's a bitch to seal up. I ended up going to a doc-in-the-box where they chemically cauterized it to stop the bleeding (hadn't stopped after 24 hours, I'm not a doctor but I figured that was bad). If the bleeding's stopped, it'll heal, you'll just be missing a bit of fingerprint. If it hasn't... might wanna get it looked at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katsden.net
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:17 pm

katmandu wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Has the bleeding stopped? From personal experience, there's an artery just under that finger pad that's a bitch to seal up. I ended up going to a doc-in-the-box where they chemically cauterized it to stop the bleeding (hadn't stopped after 24 hours, I'm not a doctor but I figured that was bad). If the bleeding's stopped, it'll heal, you'll just be missing a bit of fingerprint. If it hasn't... might wanna get it looked at.
Pretty much, a few drops here and there but pretty okay. Its feelin better but o still feel sick as hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:34 am

So I'm sick as a dog right now and the only thing that can keep me sane is playing Blacklight, my headache instantly goes away, not only do my sinuses stop bothering me, they actually physically clear up and I can breathe perfectly, my head feels clear and I feel focused and in a good mood, no pain or discomfort. As soon as I stop playing, my sickness just washes over me instantly, my nose instantly clogs and my headache returns.

It must be the adrenaline that helps I guess, but fuck, I have shit to do this weekend. Maybe if I just drink a fuckton of coffee that would help? (oh yeah and being sick makes my heart beat a lot faster than it should even without caffeine or video games but who gives a shit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:15 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Yes, thank you, Im glad someone knows its an FPS

You get a congratulatory butt pat and a cookie

Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:21 am

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

I stopped sharing my opinion on Fallout because everybody got pissed at me for calling it an FPS.

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously?

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:21 am

Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

I stopped sharing my opinion on Fallout because everybody got pissed at me for calling it an FPS.

Its an FPS, whats to get mad about Not a single fuck wa

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:52 am

Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Its an FPS, whats to get mad about Not a single fuck wa

People are always like "NO ITS JUST AN RPG IT JUST HAS FPS ELEMENTS" and I'm pretty baffled by it.

It's first person view, you aim guns, you shoot them. Yes, you level up and upgrade your stats and shit, but it still feels to me more of an FPS with RPG elements, with the way it's meant to be played.

Said FPS sucks crap, but RPG stuff ain't bad. I'd be more interested in new Fallout games if it wasn't made as an FPS.

old fallout 4lyfe

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:59 am

Being able to upgrade shit doesn't automatically make a game an RPG Seriously?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 am

I just get hissed at so much for saying I dislike Fallout because it's a bad FPS.

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:15 am

Old Fallout was painful to play. Its a great story, great characters, weapons and so on. Same for FO2, but its controls and layout are so obtuse. FO3 and FNV on the other hand had a pretty good control scheme and layout. As for the latest two being an FPS over RPG, its a decent FPS, albeit limited weapons selection in 3 but I think depending on how you play it can be one hell of a survival RPG. It takes more discipline to do that in 3 but New Vegas gave you a great option of Hardcore mode. You play on that your going to do your damnedest to avoid gun fights and shoot outs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 am

I take pride in the fact that I have no idea who's playing in the Superbowl Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:34 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I take pride in the fact that I have no idea who's playing in the Superbowl Not a single fuck wa

I care so little about the superbowl that I actually would be ashamed of taking pride in not knowing about it.

You have just been out-hipstered, Greg. Your move.

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 am

Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

I care so little about the superbowl that I actually would be ashamed of taking pride in not knowing about it.

If you REALLY didn't care about the superbowl then you wouldn't have replied to my post telling me how little you care about the superbowl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:07 pm

69er's vs Congress.
I have money on San Francisco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tallylol

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:20 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

If you REALLY didn't care about the superbowl then you wouldn't have replied to my post telling me how little you care about the superbowl.

I'm so hipster that my entire country doesn't even know what the superbowl is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Oh my fuck! It's almost Valentine's Day! I need to make a new Holiday Core Ship! :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:36 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Oh my fuck! It's almost Valentine's Day! I need to make a new Holiday Core Ship! :O

Valentine's Day sucks dog dick. Not a single fuck wa

Wait, I'm on a furry forum... ummm, it sucks... something. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Zoe wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Valentine's Day sucks dog dick. Not a single fuck wa

Wait, I'm on a furry forum... ummm, it sucks... something. pokerface

I just like drawing for significant holidays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Zoe wrote:
69er's vs Congress.
I have money on San Francisco.
I thought it was the Retard Strength Unloved Children vs the Progeria Kids Smèagols. Seriously though I had no idea it was today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:34 pm

This superbowl season was wierd.

Nobody talked about it and I hardly saw any commercials for it. Usually it invades all areas of life until its over. Thank God everything was calmer this go round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:06 pm

What the fuck is superbowl
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Greg wrote:
What the fuck is superbowl

It's this really big bowl full of a cannibal soup.

Basically, they take grass, pigskin, and athletes, and put them all in the souperbowl, and then feed it to a crowd of thousands. Truly barbaric.

In the middle of it, they eat young women known as cheerleaders. That's called 'half-time'.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi   

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 36: XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi Riv XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi XoPachi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next