View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed May 15, 2013 5:49 am

I missed a drunkwuff.

:CCCCCC

:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Wed May 15, 2013 10:13 am

Lucy wrote:
I missed a drunkwuff.

:CCCCCC

:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I'm probably drinking for the podcast this friday :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Mon May 20, 2013 11:47 pm

You have been banned for the following reason:
Disrupted the community and have caused numerous issues within the forum. Date the ban will be lifted: Never

And nothing of value was lost... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Mon May 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Lol what a bullshit reason. Doesn't even match up with the last few posts you made.

Who the hell issued that anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Mon May 20, 2013 11:57 pm

What was your last post?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 12:00 am

XoPachi wrote:
What was your last post?

He was just criticizing the pick-and-choose nature of rule enforcement. The same way I used to. The same way most people who got permabanned did. Meanwhile the dogfuckers and kiddy diddlers can run amok causing real disruption on the forums as long as they don't piss the wrong people off. Though I'd love to know who Ricky had to be friends with to get un-perma banned in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 12:01 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Disrupted the community and have caused numerous issues within the forum. Date the ban will be lifted: Never

And nothing of value was lost... Rolling Eyes
Fucking finally

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 12:04 am

Lol
And FAF's new asshole made a cute little forum etiquette thread it seems. I don't even WANT to read it. After seeing his posts, I already know the content and it's less than shit, but it's gonna be praised because he's an asshole.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 12:15 am

why do I never notice the bad things that everybody else seems to notice. like DA. I think it's a rather lovely site full of nice people.

FAF seems little to no different to me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 12:19 am

How to Come Across Ridiculous Amounts of Faggots on DeviantArt by XoPachi

1: Draw furry or anime (NOOOO DEVIANTART ISN'T JUST THESE TWO OR PONIES OR SONIC SHUT THE FUCK UP)
2: Go to the complaints forums
3: Actively seek it out.

Whichever you choose, it's all your own fault. DA has it's faggots, but it's very easily avoidable. And the same goes for FA.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 12:21 am

Last time I was on deviantart it was a bunch of people spamming weaboo emotes and hugboxing everywhere Seriously?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 12:26 am

Don't know where you went, because front page always has professional work on it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 12:49 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Last time I was on deviantart it was a bunch of people spamming weaboo emotes and hugboxing everywhere Seriously?

I DON'T MIND THIS

I prefer this over ACTIVELY seeking out people to complain about.

honestly, it does get annoying when it's like "ok I get it, CUTE is the theme, shut uuuup" but that outweighs me inevitably feeling bad for whoever it is everyone is ganging up on for that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 12:49 am

XoPachi wrote:
Don't know where you went, because front page always has professional work on it.
If you dont have an account then the front page is the most popular submissions of the day

Usually if youre logged into an account, the default front page is newest submissions which usually range from decent art to sparkle kawaii desu animu OC

But Greg is right, Deviantart is very hugbox and full of kids in their early teens posting OCs and oddly proportioned anime attempts
Its the happier art community because theyre all young and full of ambition and have yet to experience a soul crushing critique

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 12:55 am

I wouldn't call DA a hugbox. When you add in the forums, the groups and the small cliches that form, DA can become a lot of things. The Complaints forum is the complete opposite of a hugbox for example, while groups geared around hating something (Wolves, or Sonic OCs for example) aren't hugboxy at all.

The amount of Sonic and MLP is annoying as shit, though. It used to be ponies infested the front page every single damn day; I'm happy to see it's been toned down a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 1:13 am

Kaizy wrote:
Its the happier art community because theyre all young and full of ambition and have yet to experience a soul crushing critique

So much this
Then someone gives a critique without the artist asking and the artist explodes, even if it was a good critique
Sometimes the artist explodes even if they asked for critiques but couldn't handle it Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 1:14 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
I wouldn't call DA a hugbox. When you add in the forums, the groups and the small cliches that form, DA can become a lot of things. The Complaints forum is the complete opposite of a hugbox for example, while groups geared around hating something (Wolves, or Sonic OCs for example) aren't hugboxy at all.

The amount of Sonic and MLP is annoying as shit, though. It used to be ponies infested the front page every single damn day; I'm happy to see it's been toned down a little.
Well I meant that its more common around like general users
Among little groups of people, Ive seen dA get very hugboxy, but usually only with the younger crowd
The older crowd on dA will usually be more casual and act more like a typical person on the internet

There just happens to be a lot of kids on Deviantart because its an easy option for someone that young who wants to make themselves an OC or just found out about anime and wants to draw it...its just the most known art community, and thus its the first one people will think of when asked if they know of any art sites
So the only reason I see dA as hugboxy is because it seems like the majority of the users are in their early-mid teens

Kaizy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 1:24 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

So much this
Then someone gives a critique without the artist asking and the artist explodes, even if it was a good critique
Sometimes the artist explodes even if they asked for critiques but couldn't handle it Not a single fuck wa
True, but its usually not their fault
I mean when youre 13 and just starting on art, going on a site like that where people around your age can be very encouraging and hugboxy, the minute a regular artist stumbles across a piece and gives a decent critique they explode because they dont know how to handle it. Even in school, you dont get many real critiques til college so most people just arent prepared for that, and some people get so deep into it that they never hear a critique until college level and then theyre just devistated, and its scary because this can hurt their potential to be a good artist because they never learn to take suggestions or tips on improvement.

There was one girl I had a figure drawing class with. She was like 22-23, regular Deviantart user, drew nothing but anime, always happy and positive about her art...the typical personality traits of someone under the influence of dA hugbox syndrome. Well, my figure drawing teacher was very direct and gave legitimate criticisms...and this girl was not ready for that because this was obviously the first time she ever received an actual critique. Needless to say I would lurk her dA journals, and like clockwork, there she was, going on and on about how hard and horrible her figure class was and how mean the professor was, telling her the figures in her assignments looked twiggy, disproportional and exaggerated. Needless to say, she quit halfway into the semester, going on a long journal rant about almost bursting into tears when he gave her a midterm portfolio critique and wasnt blowing smoke up her ass.

So, I encourage all of you to critique new artists and prepare them for college Not a single fuck wa

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 1:42 am

I guess I'm lucky to have a mom who is an artist. We can critique each other. I never feared it or anything. College still took some getting used to because of just how blunt the teachers are, but it really isn't that bad. You need to take criticism well if you're in any kind of job or relationship really.

This is what I hate about my brother, he's 17 and I can't fucking talk to him for 5 minutes without making him mad for no reason, and he won't fucking listen to a word I say. He has severe vagina-sand syndrome. We don't even talk or look at each other anymore Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 1:54 am

People in the gaming forum are assholes, most pretending to have standards. How cute. Not a single fuck wa

(Seriously, someone said Nintendo's been a failure since N64 and anyone playing anything past SNES is a baby).

Speaking of DA. I just finished up a steamy trade. NSFW
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/140/b/f/pharos_e_trade__samantha_by_xopachi-d660g96.jpg
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   Tue May 21, 2013 2:01 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Lol what a bullshit reason. Doesn't even match up with the last few posts you made.

Who the hell issued that anyway?

lol, no idea

that message is all I ever saw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   

Back to top Go down

FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum