General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A cure for GTW's autism

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jcstinks

jcstinks

A cure for GTW's autism Empty
PostSubject: A cure for GTW's autism   A cure for GTW's autism Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:37 am

There is this great app for you Aspfurgers on the iPhone you can get called ConversationBuilder Teen. From the award-winning publishers of the original ConversationBuilder, teens and young adults with Asperger's Syndrome finally have a social app built just for them.

There are so many good things you can learn with ConversationBuilder Teen. You can use this product and genuinely become a genuinely good person. I wanted to share some of these with you Internet to open a dialogue about social communication.

A cure for GTW's autism Cbt1

ConversationBuilder Teen knows that there is no option that can stop you from talking about video games.

A cure for GTW's autism Cbteenimage3

A cure for GTW's autism Pic+4

A cure for GTW's autism Convobuilderteen7

I ask every black man I encounter ever if he has any sweet dance moves.

I have never been disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: A cure for GTW's autism   A cure for GTW's autism Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:55 am

How utterly adorable.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: A cure for GTW's autism   A cure for GTW's autism Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:51 pm

hahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: A cure for GTW's autism   A cure for GTW's autism Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:38 pm

I think that the greatest irony here is that, of all the people on this forum, jcstinks seems most likely to actually be diagnosed with Asperger's.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: A cure for GTW's autism   A cure for GTW's autism Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Riv wrote:
I think that the greatest irony here is that, of all the people on this forum, jcstinks seems most likely to actually be diagnosed with Asperger's.

Not a single fuck wa

Yet he would more likely than not be self-aware enough to be knowingly implicating himself as well if he's a member of the same forum he's mocking.
Back to top Go down
jcstinks

jcstinks

PostSubject: Re: A cure for GTW's autism   A cure for GTW's autism Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Riv wrote:

Not a single fuck wa

Just w-w-what are you implying R-kun
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: A cure for GTW's autism   A cure for GTW's autism Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:13 pm

jcstinks wrote:
Riv wrote:

A cure for GTW's autism 2769935412

Riv wants the D.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: A cure for GTW's autism   A cure for GTW's autism Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:13 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
jcstinks wrote:
Riv wrote:

A cure for GTW's autism 2769935412

Riv wants the D.

I have a vast collection of dismembered penises taken from socially dysfunctional individuals.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cure for GTW's autism   A cure for GTW's autism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cure for GTW's autism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: