HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Looking for guys to come flirt with me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   Sat May 04, 2013 7:57 pm

eversleep wrote:
Inkbunny is just for babyfur and cub lovers

see, this is the kind of post you need if you want to stop being picked on. just tell shit like it really is. I'm even going to upvote it because, well, it's the damned truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   Sat May 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
Inkbunny is just for babyfur and cub lovers

see, this is the kind of post you need if you want to stop being picked on. just tell shit like it really is. I'm even going to upvote it because, well, it's the damned truth.

I think telling it like it is is what makes people laugh at him.

I mean you can't deny the honesty in something like this:

eversleep wrote:
I'm not trolling BUT sometimes my mental disorders make me do things for attention since I constantly crave and want attention. And friends"

Which is probably what a lot of people do only without "MAH MENTAL DISORDERS" and the whole keeping it to themselves because of shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   Sat May 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
Inkbunny is just for babyfur and cub lovers

see, this is the kind of post you need if you want to stop being picked on. just tell shit like it really is. I'm even going to upvote it because, well, it's the damned truth.

I think telling it like it is is what makes people laugh at him.

I mean you can't deny the honesty in something like this:

eversleep wrote:
I'm not trolling BUT sometimes my mental disorders make me do things for attention since I constantly crave and want attention. And friends"

Which is probably what a lot of people do only without "MAH MENTAL DISORDERS" and the whole keeping it to themselves because of shame.

I am literally Dr. Phil
this is not a joke
take me seriously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   Sat May 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
Inkbunny is just for babyfur and cub lovers

see, this is the kind of post you need if you want to stop being picked on. just tell shit like it really is. I'm even going to upvote it because, well, it's the damned truth.

I think telling it like it is is what makes people laugh at him.

I mean you can't deny the honesty in something like this:

eversleep wrote:
I'm not trolling BUT sometimes my mental disorders make me do things for attention since I constantly crave and want attention. And friends"

Which is probably what a lot of people do only without "MAH MENTAL DISORDERS" and the whole keeping it to themselves because of shame.

I am literally Dr. Phil
this is not a joke
take me seriously

WHY DOESN'T MAH CHILD DO HE HOMEWORK? ;[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   Sat May 04, 2013 8:23 pm

/me humps wolf-bone all night lawng

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   Sat May 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Lucy wrote:
/me humps wolf-bone all night lawng

drat, and I left my shark repellant in my other utility belt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   Sat May 04, 2013 8:33 pm

eversleep wrote:
So bad that you had to say it twice? Razz

I was on my phone. Don't know what happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Monochrome Kanon

avatar

Humor : Maybe
Posts : 1310
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   Mon May 06, 2013 1:34 am

If this is a troll thread, I like it. If it was meant to be taken seriously, I like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   Mon May 06, 2013 1:52 am

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
If this is a troll thread, I like it. If it was meant to be taken seriously, I like it.

Kanon is good everyone; we can stop going crazy now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Toshabi

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:55 pm

I'm not sure if you're still around seeing how this thread is old, but do you want to ride my friendship powered hyper penis around the galaxy? As long as it's not cub I'm okay. Add me.


CuteWolf1998 on Aim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:18 pm

private chat bby?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Looking for guys to come flirt with me   

Back to top Go down
 
Looking for guys to come flirt with me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hi, nice to meet you guys.
» Commando guys for Cosmo
» Any good body guys out there?
» Sup Guys The Big Chu Is Here
» You guys rock!!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Role Playing-
Jump to: