General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Substance-free furs

Go down 
+13
Lucan
Wolf-Bone
Lunar
Zaraphayx
XoPachi
Azure
MiloTime
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Zoe
Tank Abuse
eversleep
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

Substance-free furs Empty
PostSubject: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:16 pm

This topic has failed two times on another forum

(forums dot furaffinity dot net/threads/88083-Straight-edge-furs)
(forums dot furaffinity dot net/threads/101710-Substance-free-furs-xXx)

but let's try it here now.
Are there any people who refrain from substances such as drugs and alcohol?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:20 pm

I'd say about 70-80 percent of this forum either smokes weed, drinks or smokes cigs---sometimes all three.

I've done weed once. It didn't suck but it wasn't the highlight of my life either. Alcohol has always tasted like pisswater to me.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
eversleep

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
I'd say about 70-80 percent of this forum either smokes weed, drinks or smokes cigs---sometimes all three.

I've done weed once. It didn't suck but it wasn't the highlight of my life either. Alcohol has always tasted like pisswater to me.
90% of the general population seems to, so I'm not surprised. It's just hard to find friends IRL who don't always wanna get high or drunk.

I've tried alcohol too and didn't like it. I know some people do drink wine for taste but I'd rather have grape juice. Very Happy I never tried weed before. I'm afraid to.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

eversleep wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

90% of the general population seems to, so I'm not surprised. It's just hard to find friends IRL who don't always wanna get high or drunk.

I've tried alcohol too and didn't like it. I know some people do drink wine for taste but I'd rather have grape juice. Very Happy I never tried weed before. I'm afraid to.
Smoke weed. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
eversleep

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Also, this may be reaching for it, but I feel like substance-free girls are treated better, because they're considered "good girls", while substance-free guys are just "pussies and faggots". Sad That's just how it is in my experience.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:30 pm

I've never had alcohol, or any other kind of recreational drug, in my life.

I might have gotten some second-hand smoke (tobacco and marijuana) once or twice in my life, but I never got a buzz off of it.

If you need a designated driver or clean urine, I'm your guy.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
eversleep

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Riv wrote:
I've never had alcohol, or any other kind of recreational drug, in my life.

I might have gotten some second-hand smoke (tobacco and marijuana) once or twice in my life, but I never got a buzz off of it.

If you need a designated driver or clean urine, I'm your guy.
My parents have smoked cigarettes in the house for as long as I can remember, so my lungs may be pretty damaged from second-hand smoke by now. -.-

Also, I refuse to designated drive because it's showing that I support the consumption of alcohol which I don't. I'll give urine if they drink a little of it though. xD Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:32 pm

eversleep wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

If you do plan on smoking weed, try doing it with someone who you trust (and preferably with someone who has smoked before). They'll run you through it. Try to throw in some cash for a joint/blunt/bud(whatever you want), too. I did it with one of my close friends the first time. He said it was funner with more than two people though, so I'm hoping to get like a group of like 5+ some day lol.
Back to top Go down
eversleep

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Well I'm on medications now, so I can't do any substances anyway.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm

eversleep wrote:
Also, I refuse to designated drive because it's showing that I support the consumption of alcohol which I don't. I'll give urine if they drink a little of it though. xD Just kidding.

Watersports.

Always a good decision.

Always.

:U
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:40 pm

eversleep wrote:
UGH!

You're still an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:44 pm

eversleep wrote:

So you're telling us you're not substance-free at all.

Prescription drugs are still substances, and more often than not are more harmful than the illegal ones.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Pass the Prozac.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:47 pm

I don't do anything really. not even pills, since I always refused, not that I really consider medication to be the same as all the above. drugs, yes, but not something that can be helped

I did sign a petition to legalize in arizona the other day though. I got a voters registration form since it was the first time I ever voted...
Back to top Go down
eversleep

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
eversleep wrote:
UGH!

You're still an idiot.
Sad What'd I do now?

Lucy wrote:
eversleep wrote:

So you're telling us you're not substance-free at all.

Prescription drugs are still substances, and more often than not are more harmful than the illegal ones.
Well I wouldn't do anything that isn't prescribed to me. I had pretty bad depression and mental issues as you all know, and I need my medication. Also I'm one one to help me sleep at night. It's not the same thing as illegal drugs.

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Pass the Prozac.
I actually was on that for a while, it didn't do anything for me. Now I'm on Invega, Trazodone, and Cymbalta.

As for legalizing marijuana, I'm all for it and I hope it gets legalized in the whole country. I have a theory that maybe if it gets legalized, it won't be seen as cool or rebellious anymore. Everyone would be smoking it non-stop for like 5 years but the hype would die down eventually.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Weed helps me sleep at night better than any bumshot pill-pushing doctor ever could.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:29 pm

I just hope it gets legalized because the amount of people getting arrested over this dumb shit is just beyond retarded at this point.
Back to top Go down
eversleep

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:36 pm

Lucy wrote:
Weed helps me sleep at night better than any bumshot pill-pushing doctor ever could.
Well, it's good that it works for you, but it doesn't work for everyone. I know a lot of people who say weed made them spazz out and feel paranoid. So some people may need the sleeping pills.

Tank Abuse wrote:
I just hope it gets legalized because the amount of people getting arrested over this dumb shit is just beyond retarded at this point.
This too. That jail space could be used for actual criminals.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:11 pm

i think op needs to graduate high school or something. its fantastic for you that you dont participate in whatever the fuck. keep it to yourself. if you really think that the critical factor of whether or not somebody is a potential friend is whether or not they have drank a beer or smoked a doobie, you are socially graceless and need to grow a pair. people drink. people smoke cigarettes. people shoot crack and heroin at the SAME time. they are all people, and they all have something to teach you. dont think you know the answer to everything just because you dont participate in something. its as bad as the "holier than thou" christian mentality.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:15 pm

I've never smoked a day in my life. I want my 21st birthday to hurry up so I can see why I can go to war, but can't have certain drinks. There better be some DAMN good alcoholic drinks out there.
Upon drinking, I better get a boner that wraps around the planet four times fucking every large pair of breasts with each pass and eventually tether to the sun...of Andromeda.

PRE EDIT: While a little more venomous than I would have put it, I agree with Azure.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:16 pm

I used to have a friend here who did some weird liquid drug that could kill you if you took too much at once. I forget what it's called. this guy was pretty hardcore. did mostly stuff I've never heard of.

I think it was the same liquid thing that I remember a certain someone taking while I was at his house... huh

but he was still my friend. a nice person all around.

Last edited by MiloTime on Thu May 02, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:16 pm

A White Russian sounds great right now.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:36 pm

XoPachi wrote:
I've never smoked a day in my life. I want my 21st birthday to hurry up so I can see why I can go to war, but can't have certain drinks. There better be some DAMN good alcoholic drinks out there.
Upon drinking, I better get a boner that wraps around the planet four times fucking every large pair of breasts with each pass and eventually tether to the sun...of Andromeda.

PRE EDIT: While a little more venomous than I would have put it, I agree with Azure.
the opposite will happen. whiskey dick :v

though there are some good drinks out there, it depends on whether you are going for flavor or just pure alcohol content. i enjoy a tequila sunrise, or just chugging a bottle of cheap champagne to feel semi classy.

MiloTime wrote:
I used to have a friend here who did some weird liquid drug that could kill you if you took too much at once. I forget what it's called. this guy was pretty hardcore. did mostly stuff I've never heard of.

I think it was the same liquid thing that I remember a certain someone taking while I was at his house... huh

but he was still my friend. a nice person all around.
it is next to impossible to overdose on lsd. becoming a vegetable is a different problem entirely. you must use the force.

Lucy wrote:
A White Russian sounds great right now.
kahlua is the bomb son.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:41 pm

It's possible to OD on LSD, it's just pretty much impossible to do it by accident.

You'd have to eat like, an entire sheet of it, and the only reason one would ever do that would be intentional suicide.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Your body is 100% chemical substances.

Oops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Substance-free furs
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: