HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Substance-free furs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 9:43 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. I might stay here for the remaining month.

if I'm drinking, it's going to be wine coolers. IF that

Come on! Embrace the cultural values of your gender, Milo :V

No seriously, I just only like hard liquor for some reason.

Maybe it's because I've been drinking whiskey since I was 11...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
I had a friend who wouldn't drink because he was terrified that it'd "remove all his inhibitions" and make him rape people.

I've never lost self control, no matter how much I've drank. I feel like I have way too much self control normally, and drinking just makes me loosen up. But that logical voice in my head is always still there, he just might get a little drowned out. Like if I'm doing something stupid I totally realize it, but I'm like "Fuck it who cares what people think? This is fun" Not a single fuck wa
Like those stories of people getting drunk and ending up marrying a stripper, I can't even imagine how that could possibly happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 9:48 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. I might stay here for the remaining month.

if I'm drinking, it's going to be wine coolers. IF that

Come on! Embrace the cultural values of your gender, Milo :V

No seriously, I just only like hard liquor for some reason.

Maybe it's because I've been drinking whiskey since I was 11...

I don't mean to take a dramatic turn, but if there's one thing I've noticed, my family doesn't handle alcohol very well. they get mad and aggressive. not stupid and fun, just literally, pure pissed off and ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 10:07 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:


I've never lost self control, no matter how much I've drank. I feel like I have way too much self control normally, and drinking just makes me loosen up. But that logical voice in my head is always still there, he just might get a little drowned out. Like if I'm doing something stupid I totally realize it, but I'm like "Fuck it who cares what people think? This is fun"
Like those stories of people getting drunk and ending up marrying a stripper, I can't even imagine how that could possibly happen.

I usually just end up laughing at everything and making a spectacle out of myself if I'm in a crowd.

Depending on my mood I also get really sadistic. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 10:44 pm

I never lose control, aside from the ability not to drink more. Then I keep drinking and drinking until I pass out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:00 am

MiloTime wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
you know it's bad when people get frustrated that you refuse to drink.

if only I wasn't such a coward with alcohol

When are you coming to San Francisco?

We can do some shots; it's on me B)

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. I might stay here for the remaining month.

if I'm drinking, it's going to be wine coolers. IF that
youre going to drink WINE COOLERS?

at least drink some smirnoff ice or a mikes hard lemonade

when i get back to san francisco, im going to do at least 4 illegal substances the moment my vehicle stops moving and my friends hop in. gonna drop some L, gonna smoke mad weed and hash, maybe a few blasts of DMT out the pookie, and on top of it all, im gonna drink 40's till i piss myself. because THE WORLD DEMANDS IT. and i can do no different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:04 am

Azure wrote:

youre going to drink WINE COOLERS?

at least drink some smirnoff ice or a mikes hard lemonade

when i get back to san francisco, im going to do at least 4 illegal substances the moment my vehicle stops moving and my friends hop in. gonna drop some L, gonna smoke mad weed and hash, maybe a few blasts of DMT out the pookie, and on top of it all, im gonna drink 40's till i piss myself. because THE WORLD DEMANDS IT. and i can do no different.

yea, I'm going to do the things I can... actually afford. :l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:18 am

MiloTime wrote:


yea, I'm going to do the things I can... actually afford. :l

Bathtub Gin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:19 am

MiloTime wrote:
yea, I'm going to do the things I can... actually afford. :l
the strange thing is, everything for me is free. except the beer, UNLESS the scumfucks are in a good mood, then i get free beer all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:22 am

eversleep wrote:
It's not about being a furry. But if someone is offering to host a nice get-together, and you're pissed about it? If you want drugs and alcohol, and it's not allowed at the meet, then fucking go somewhere else. "BAWW IM PISSED ABOUT IT", fucking babies. I hate dealing with this kind of people, I really do.

Let me tell you guys a story. I'll make it short. I threw a party in summer of 2011 and invited a shitload of people. I was gonna allow BYOB, but then decided against it and said no alcohol. People were really mean to me about it. Mean because I spent $400 of my own money and cooked a whole lotta food and went out of my way to provide for the party, but didn't have alcohol. Boo fucking hoo. Why did people have to be so mean to me though? They could have just ignored the invite or something. This is why we can't have nice things. Mean people.

I'm not gonna be rude about it. I'm not gonna be venomous. And I'm not gonna make any pressing judgement. I'm just gonna be 100% honest.
I HIGHLY doubt what you say occurred exactly as you present it in that either the invited weren't as mean to you as you claim them to have been or that YOU said something to them to which they reciprocated with much deserved backlash.

And there is no reason to hate Tank Abuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:42 am

XoPachi wrote:
And there is no reason to hate Tank Abuse.

lolwut?

Did he actually say that, or are you doing the same thing to him? XD

I don't think anyone ACTUALLY hates anyone here, do they?

I mean, it's an internet forum. Such strong feelings just... shouldn't exist.

Though he said that about Azure at one point, I do remember that.

People shouldn't hate each other here.

It's a furry BBS; if you have strong feelings like that you're doing it wrong ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:44 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
And there is no reason to hate Tank Abuse.

lolwut?

Did he actually say that, or are you doing the same thing to him? XD

I don't think anyone ACTUALLY hates anyone here, do they?

I mean, it's an internet forum. Such strong feelings just... shouldn't exist.

Though he said that about Azure at one point, I do remember that.

People shouldn't hate each other here.

It's a furry BBS; if you have strong feelings like that you're doing it wrong ;3

Well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:45 am

Telling people they're wrong is basically the same thing as hating them in most people's minds.

The internet makes this worse somehow; it's probably the radiation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:47 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Telling people they're wrong is basically the same thing as hating them in most people's minds.

The internet makes this worse somehow; it's probably the radiation.

Or the porn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:49 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Telling people they're wrong is basically the same thing as hating them in most people's minds.

The internet makes this worse somehow; it's probably the radiation.

Or the porn.

I imagine people would be a lot more irritable without porn. O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:49 am

I'm so glad I'm immune to that stuff B)

Also, kratom is fucking awesome ^_^

I've already eaten half the bottle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:53 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Telling people they're wrong is basically the same thing as hating them in most people's minds.

The internet makes this worse somehow; it's probably the radiation.

Or the porn.

I imagine people would be a lot more irritable without porn. O.o

Not if you're fapping with AGGRESSION and HATE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 1:55 am

that's kinda why I created the compliment the user above you thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 2:01 am

Man, I'm telling you, bonfires would not be as fun without weed and booze. And Archer. I wanna be as far into the danger zone as I can get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 2:45 am

I have no idea what a wine cooler even is pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 2:49 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I have no idea what a wine cooler even is pokerface

as far as I know, fruity drinks that cover up the alcohol taste just enough for me to bare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 8:32 am

If only you could smoke porn. I'd be higher than Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
eversleep



Humor : weird stuff
Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 am

I just wanna die now. You guys ruined this thread and there's no reason left for me to live. And I apply for jobs and none of them call me back. And now my dad's making me do yard work. I wanna die. My life is fucking worthless and nobody really likes me.

Also Wolf-Bone how did you find out about that incident though? Answer my question. Who told you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 am

Ok Eversleep be truthful here:

Are you trolling? You have to be. No seriously you got me good.

Just give up the ghost man. I won't tell anyone.

Promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 11:40 am

You want to die...
over a thread...
in a forum...
with less...
than 150 registered users? Eversleep, no. That's all that needs to be said is no.

And A LOT of people know about the incident Wolfie Boy mentioned.
Just chill out. Collect yourself. RELAX. And just...think before you type. That's not calling you slow. It's something we all do and should do, but you don't do frequently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   

Back to top Go down
 
Substance-free furs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Archetype Lesson Three Fluf/Imp/furs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: