HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Substance-free furs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 10:17 pm

XoPachi wrote:
eversleep wrote:
Also I don't like being called gay.

...

Uganda be kidding me.

I Kenya stop laughing!

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Dude. Eversleep. Your brother clearly has a good stash, and pipes are fucking cheap. I got one in the shape of a damn dancing bear for $20. If you do decide to get one, you can't call them "bongs" or make any reference to marijuana. Use the term "water pipe" or simply "pipe". It's better than drinking; no hangovers and you get some pretty creative highdeas. Go for it. It's fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 11:01 pm

I don't particularly like women with a LOT of muscle either,but either being in shape or a few nice curves are the way to go. I personally love it when a girl is at least strong enough to hold me down. megusta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Lunar wrote:
I don't particularly like women with a LOT of muscle either,but either being in shape or a few nice curves are the way to go. I personally love it when a girl is at least strong enough to hold me down. megusta

Wrong thread Lunar. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sat May 04, 2013 11:24 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'm not saying you're as bad as Chris Chan, but like him, you seem to think there's this "ideal for me" partner for you, when real life and real people are never quite like that. Whoever you wind up with, you're not going to like everything about them. They're not going to look exactly as you want them to. And if they ever see anything in you, it'll have a lot to do with you seeing something in them despite what you might perceive to be imperfections. Like I said, you're not exactly a catch yourself, and I wouldn't set my sights so high even if you were, because you'd still just end up disappointed.

i smell that cooking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 2:56 am

Azure wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'm not saying you're as bad as Chris Chan, but like him, you seem to think there's this "ideal for me" partner for you, when real life and real people are never quite like that. Whoever you wind up with, you're not going to like everything about them. They're not going to look exactly as you want them to. And if they ever see anything in you, it'll have a lot to do with you seeing something in them despite what you might perceive to be imperfections. Like I said, you're not exactly a catch yourself, and I wouldn't set my sights so high even if you were, because you'd still just end up disappointed.

i smell that cooking

it's not just any clap, it's The People's clap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 3:11 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Like I said, you're not exactly a catch yourself

Are you? =P

He *is* kinda cute, but someone would have to put up with the whole emo "everyone hates me" bit.

People can learn to get over themselves though, at least outwardly to others.

He's not a bad kid just FOR THE LOVE OF GOD eversleep, PLEASE stop taking everything so seriously.

If I were your doc, I'd tell you get off the pills AND COMPUTER and go party, or something.

I think partying would do you a lot of good B)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 3:14 am

oh man I hate parties.

how the hell did we ever get along
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 3:18 am

MiloTime wrote:
oh man I hate parties.

how the hell did we ever get along

Partying doesn't have to be with a lot of people.

Just do what you need to do to relax, forget about things and enjoy some company for a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 3:18 am

I don't smoke, I don't really like to take prescriptions, but I do drink a little bit. Absinthe is my spirit of choice, and never more than a glass because the good stuff is expensive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 3:25 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Like I said, you're not exactly a catch yourself

Are you?

Let me put it this way. Eversleep whines about not being able to find anyone. I'm more likely to whine about someone wanting me because they're only interested in yiff, which itself is only because of my looks. This isn't a constant thing for me, but it is a recurring theme. A pretty equal amount of men and women find me attractive. Many folks I'm friends with started out like the ones I "whine" about but are still friends because they weren't, you know, obsessive like Eversleep is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 4:13 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Let me put it this way. Eversleep whines about not being able to find anyone. I'm more likely to whine about someone wanting me because they're only interested in yiff

He's said the same thing, to me =P

You don't seem like the type to whine about things, anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 4:15 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Let me put it this way. Eversleep whines about not being able to find anyone. I'm more likely to whine about someone wanting me because they're only interested in yiff

He's said the same thing, to me =P

You don't seem like the type to whine about things, anyway.

So in other words he's looking for yiff, er, I mean "flirting" here in hopes he'll find that someone right for him. Yeah, there's a recipe for success...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eversleep



Humor : weird stuff
Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 11:56 am

Lucy wrote:
eversleep wrote:
I can't see the picture of a guy, only the picture of the girl, and I have a feeling that even if I was straight, I wouldn't like muscular girls. As for muscle on guys, I'm not too picky with guys, but I don't like them too feminine. I tend to like straight guys though. >.< Also I don't like being called gay.


So you're bi?
No, but I just don't like the word "gay" so much because of what it's associated with and stuff. Also I haven't been fond of most gay guys I've met.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
I can't see the picture of a guy, only the picture of the girl, and I have a feeling that even if I was straight, I wouldn't like muscular girls. As for muscle on guys, I'm not too picky with guys, but I don't like them too feminine. I tend to like straight guys though. >.< Also I don't like being called gay.


I'm not saying you're as bad as Chris Chan, but like him, you seem to think there's this "ideal for me" partner for you, when real life and real people are never quite like that. Whoever you wind up with, you're not going to like everything about them. They're not going to look exactly as you want them to. And if they ever see anything in you, it'll have a lot to do with you seeing something in them despite what you might perceive to be imperfections. Like I said, you're not exactly a catch yourself, and I wouldn't set my sights so high even if you were, because you'd still just end up disappointed.
I don't get why everyone picks on Chris-Chan, he's just a random autistic guy minding his own business. I feel bad for him. =(

Also, you seem to think I'm pathetic but I like to think I'm a decent person, despite what others think of me.

Lunar wrote:
Dude. Eversleep. Your brother clearly has a good stash, and pipes are fucking cheap. I got one in the shape of a damn dancing bear for $20. If you do decide to get one, you can't call them "bongs" or make any reference to marijuana. Use the term "water pipe" or simply "pipe". It's better than drinking; no hangovers and you get some pretty creative highdeas. Go for it. It's fun.
I have a really bad phobia of fire and like cigarette lighters and stuff, so I don't think I could smoke anything. I really wouldn't want it interacting with my medications either. Also I don't have fun the same way that other people do. And $20? That's how much I spent on the Pokemon figures, and there's 120 of them. 120 Pokemon or 1 pipe? That's an easy choice to make for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 12:07 pm

No offense, but it sounds to me like you don't have a job and shouldn't be spending money on either. However if it was a choice between the two, you clearly need to unwind, and don't give me that bullshit special-kid case of "oh Pokemon helps me relax". It helps me relax too, but only if it's in video game form. If nothing else, extract the THC and bake it into brownies. It won't interfere with your medicine because that's exactly what medical marijuana is intended to do: to relax you and put your mind at ease. Cheaper than medicine, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 12:14 pm

eversleep wrote:
Lucy wrote:
eversleep wrote:
I can't see the picture of a guy, only the picture of the girl, and I have a feeling that even if I was straight, I wouldn't like muscular girls. As for muscle on guys, I'm not too picky with guys, but I don't like them too feminine. I tend to like straight guys though. >.< Also I don't like being called gay.


So you're bi?
No, but I just don't like the word "gay" so much because of what it's associated with and stuff. Also I haven't been fond of most gay guys I've met.
Top lel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 12:23 pm

^This girl is such a clown. lol

And Chris Chan...I guess he doesn't "deserve" to be made fun of, but he brought it on his self. He wasn't just some poor wittle awtissic bby, the scrub was an utter prick to his parents who shouldn't have been taking care of him at that age, women, and men that were awesome enough to GET women. He did nothing to get respect therefore he gets none. Some people were extra, but the distaste for him is something not many would dare argue with. Plus he was a fucking bigot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 1:29 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
So in other words he's looking for yiff, er, I mean "flirting" here in hopes he'll find that someone right for him. Yeah, there's a recipe for success...

I don't think so... ??? :/

Where did *that* come from? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 1:43 pm

XoPachi wrote:
^This girl is such a clown. lol

And Chris Chan...I guess he doesn't "deserve" to be made fun of, but he brought it on his self. He wasn't just some poor wittle awtissic bby, the scrub was an utter prick to his parents who shouldn't have been taking care of him at that age, women, and men that were awesome enough to GET women. He did nothing to get respect therefore he gets none. Some people were extra, but the distaste for him is something not many would dare argue with. Plus he was a fucking bigot.

Frankly, his parents used him as much as the other way around. They knew their son had problems if he qualified for disability pay. They never even tried to get him any help so he could have some semblance of independence, judging by what I've seen/heard of his folks. I think they saw their son's disability as easy money for themselves. Their house looked like something out of A&E's Hoarders, and only one of those rooms belongs to Chris. It doesn't excuse everything about him, but when it comes to being a lazy, selfish, entitled sloth, I don't think it's even the Autism that's to blame as much as the example set by his own parents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 1:43 pm

eversleep wrote:
No, but I just don't like the word "gay" so much because of what it's associated with and stuff. Also I haven't been fond of most gay guys I've met.
so you are a self hating gay, but you want guys to flirt with you and call you cute. can you make up your mind about anything? how many gay guys have you met? what is negatively associated with it in YOUR mind? to be short about it, shit or get off the pot(or rather, on the pot, because frankly i think those pills are unnecessary, in that they are prescribed falsely and are a crutch for you to blame when you cannot interact with others in a socially gratifying manner).
eversleep wrote:

I don't get why everyone picks on Chris-Chan, he's just a random autistic guy minding his own business. I feel bad for him. =(
chris chan didnt mind his own business. he put his business out on the internet for everybody to see. guess what happens when you do that? know when to hold em, know when to fold em, and definitely know when to walk away. that nigga like a bowl fully of retarded jelly.

eversleep wrote:
I have a really bad phobia of fire and like cigarette lighters and stuff, so I don't think I could smoke anything. I really wouldn't want it interacting with my medications either. Also I don't have fun the same way that other people do. And $20? That's how much I spent on the Pokemon figures, and there's 120 of them. 120 Pokemon or 1 pipe? That's an easy choice to make for me.
is there anything you dont have an excuse for? a phobia of fire and cigarette lighters particularly? and in all honesty, unless you are taking some very specific tricyclic antidepressants, there is little reaction between thc and antidepressants. here is a helpful article, complete with lists and known interactions.

http://www.healthyplace.com/depression/antidepressants/antidepressants-and-marijuana-weed-is-there-any-harm/

frankly i think you need to get out of the house, get a job(even a small one is better than none), and meet some people. or you can just live at home forever and buy pokemon figurines with your parents money. 's your life mang, get busy living, or get busy dying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 1:47 pm

XoPachi wrote:
And Chris Chan...I guess he doesn't "deserve" to be made fun of, but he brought it on his self. He wasn't just some poor wittle awtissic bby, the scrub was an utter prick to his parents who shouldn't have been taking care of him at that age, women, and men that were awesome enough to GET women. He did nothing to get respect therefore he gets none. Some people were extra, but the distaste for him is something not many would dare argue with. Plus he was a fucking bigot.

The fact that people know this much about a fat autistic reject who posts Youtube videos of himself is somewhat amusing of its own accord. If you ask me, he deserved all the attention he got. Whether or not he understood cause and effect at the time, that doesn't mean they cease to exist.

At least he got attention out of it and made people laugh and didn't lock himself in a closet his whole life.

Azure wrote:
frankly i think you need to get out of the house, get a job(even a small one is better than none), and meet some people. or you can just live at home forever and buy pokemon figurines with your parents money. 's your life mang, get busy living, or get busy dying.

ANY progress is better than NO progress, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Lunar wrote:
It won't interfere with your medicine because that's exactly what medical marijuana is intended to do: to relax you and put your mind at ease. Cheaper than medicine, too.

That's not really safe to say. No study has empirically demonstrated interaction effects of THC, however, studies performed to date are extremely limited, and the drug does affect parts of the body that prescription drugs also affect.

The risk is low, but it is there, and since weed is illegal, it is difficult to make claims on the safety of mixing it with any other drug.

Some people have mixed it with many prescriptions, and they turned out fine. It's likely that the same will hold true for most people. However, it cannot be claimed with certainty that any given person will not have adverse effects after mixing THC with another drug.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Non compos mentis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 9:46 pm

And to Wolf-Bone, I missed your post. To that point I can agree with you. It really can almost always be traced back to the parents shortcomings, but damn...
You know or SHOULD know that being bigoted, homophobic, and just flat out gullible is horrible.

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
And Chris Chan...I guess he doesn't "deserve" to be made fun of, but he brought it on his self. He wasn't just some poor wittle awtissic bby, the scrub was an utter prick to his parents who shouldn't have been taking care of him at that age, women, and men that were awesome enough to GET women. He did nothing to get respect therefore he gets none. Some people were extra, but the distaste for him is something not many would dare argue with. Plus he was a fucking bigot.

The fact that people know this much about a fat autistic reject who posts Youtube videos of himself is somewhat amusing of its own accord. If you ask me, he deserved all the attention he got. Whether or not he understood cause and effect at the time, that doesn't mean they cease to exist.

At least he got attention out of it and made people laugh and didn't lock himself in a closet his whole life.

He really did put himself on the spot. I can't believe how much personal info he shared down to his fucking address.

EDIT:...
I'm done talking about Christian. What the fuck am I on? -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
eversleep



Humor : weird stuff
Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 10:47 pm

To answer you guys' question, no I don't have a job. I applied for lots of places and plan to apply for more. None of them call me back. =( Maybe I'll never get hired. I want a job and I want money though.

I wish I got as much attention as Chris-Chan did. I tried, but not enough people care about me (or I'm not autistic enough).

And as for being called gay, a lot of gay guys are just obnoxious, slutty, or ugly. Or maybe I'm just mad because I don't get enough attention. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   

Back to top Go down
 
Substance-free furs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Archetype Lesson Three Fluf/Imp/furs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: