HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Substance-free furs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 10:51 pm

I'm curious. are you an infantile? I don't mean that insultingly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 10:55 pm

eversleep wrote:
To answer you guys' question, no I don't have a job. I applied for lots of places and plan to apply for more. None of them call me back. =( Maybe I'll never get hired. I want a job and I want money though.

I wish I got as much attention as Chris-Chan did. I tried, but not enough people care about me (or I'm not autistic enough).

And as for being called gay, a lot of gay guys are just obnoxious, slutty, or ugly. Or maybe I'm just mad because I don't get enough attention. I don't know.

You don't want the kind of "attention" someone like Chris Chan gets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 10:56 pm

eversleep wrote:
To answer you guys' question, no I don't have a job. I applied for lots of places and plan to apply for more. None of them call me back. =( Maybe I'll never get hired. I want a job and I want money though.

I wish I got as much attention as Chris-Chan did. I tried, but not enough people care about me (or I'm not autistic enough).

And as for being called gay, a lot of gay guys are just obnoxious, slutty, or ugly. Or maybe I'm just mad because I don't get enough attention. I don't know.

Or just maybe... your outlets for social interaction don't give you enough fulfillment :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 10:58 pm

eversleep wrote:
To answer you guys' question, no I don't have a job. I applied for lots of places and plan to apply for more. None of them call me back. =( Maybe I'll never get hired. I want a job and I want money though.

I wish I got as much attention as Chris-Chan did. I tried, but not enough people care about me (or I'm not autistic enough).

And as for being called gay, a lot of gay guys are just obnoxious, slutty, or ugly. Or maybe I'm just mad because I don't get enough attention. I don't know.

I have patience. But your blatant unadulterated bigotry and pathetic attitude are really...really...REALLY testing like it SAT's, Eversleep. There's a reason your ass is at -8 right now. In your quest for acceptance, you'd better watch you say and how you say it. The mods here are giving you a chance you no longer have on FAF though I bet you've got an alt floating around there.

Keep your ignorant generalizations to your damn self. I won't say it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 11:07 pm

You know, guys, part of the problem here is that you're giving him attention.

He keeps saying it.

"I don't get enough attention."

And yet, you have spent fourteen bloody pages talking to him.

Just...

Stop.

Don't acknowledge him.

When he says stupid shit, ignore it.

Because when you address his bullshit, you're giving him the attention he craves, and that's positive reinforcement.

So just ignore him, for his sake and yours.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 11:10 pm

I probably give him the attention he doesn't need by being nicer to him than I should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 11:13 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I probably give him the attention he doesn't need by being nicer to him than I should be.

That's not so bad. You're treating him like, you know, a person.

But when we just sit here hyperfocusing on stupid shit he said, it creates a feedback loop that makes him want to say more stupid shit. He gets way more attention from everyone else because of his asinine douche-nozzling than he does for any other reason. Since he craves attention, the best way to get him to stop is to make sure he gets most of his attention for different reasons, and deny him any kind of reward for bad behavior.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 11:14 pm

this thread sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Well, that's a third time this thread failed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Sun May 05, 2013 11:41 pm


Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Mon May 06, 2013 12:24 am

Riv wrote:
You know, guys, part of the problem here is that you're giving him attention.

He keeps saying it.

"I don't get enough attention."

And yet, you have spent fourteen bloody pages talking to him.

Just...

Stop.

Don't acknowledge him.

When he says stupid shit, ignore it.

Because when you address his bullshit, you're giving him the attention he craves, and that's positive reinforcement.

So just ignore him, for his sake and yours.

Then to the foes list he goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Mon May 06, 2013 12:28 am

The Pachi has spoken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Mon May 06, 2013 12:38 am

All hail the righteous Pachi :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Mon May 06, 2013 1:19 am

...

My yeast is rising. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Mon May 06, 2013 2:08 am

XoPachi wrote:
...

My yeast is rising. :3

I think they make a pill for that.

Cranberry juice is good too.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
eversleep



Humor : weird stuff
Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Mon May 06, 2013 10:09 am

MiloTime wrote:
I'm curious. are you an infantile? I don't mean that insultingly
No I'm not. Well, not yet anyway. I hope I don't end up one.

And sorry guys, looks like I failed again. =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Mon May 06, 2013 10:16 am

Just stop making such shitty threads, dude. Internet savages wouldn't wipe their cyber asses with the garbage you post half the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Mon May 06, 2013 10:57 am

Can we uh...bomb laser this thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   

Back to top Go down
 
Substance-free furs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Similar topics
-
» Archetype Lesson Three Fluf/Imp/furs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: