Substance-free furs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Lucy wrote:
It's possible to OD on LSD, it's just pretty much impossible to do it by accident.

You'd have to eat like, an entire sheet of it, and the only reason one would ever do that would be intentional suicide.

Or stupidity.

Never underestimate the power of stupidity.

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Azure wrote:

the opposite will happen. whiskey dick :v

though there are some good drinks out there, it depends on whether you are going for flavor or just pure alcohol content. i enjoy a tequila sunrise, or just chugging a bottle of cheap champagne to feel semi classy.

...THAT was the only thing I've ever snuck sips of. I tried it straight, in orange juice, and ginger ale. I can't stand Tequila. I almost bent backwards 180 degrees after drinking it and it made my throat hurt like Hell actually. More power to you for being able to drink that. : x
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 8:20 pm

XoPachi wrote:
I've never smoked a day in my life. I want my 21st birthday to hurry up so I can see why I can go to war, but can't have certain drinks. There better be some DAMN good alcoholic drinks out there.
Upon drinking, I better get a boner that wraps around the planet four times fucking every large pair of breasts with each pass and eventually tether to the sun...of Andromeda.

PRE EDIT: While a little more venomous than I would have put it, I agree with Azure.

Yeah see that's the thing: there is no good reason for it. The drinking age in the US was originally 18 (Roosevelt thought it was dumb-as-shit that he could send 18 year-old men to go get rough with the Germans but they couldn't vote, so as a result everything adult-related was changed to 18--including the minimum drinking age). However, it was changed back when people started fucking up left and right (not every state had the age 18 requirement, which prompted a lot of kids to hop states every time they wanted to take a swig---all those miles in between states caused a lot of accidents).

Add in the seemingly-endless legions of bawling soccer moms and you're good.

In all honesty, 21 year-olds aren't that much more mature than an 18 year-old when it comes to booze. Both are stupid fucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
I've never smoked a day in my life. I want my 21st birthday to hurry up so I can see why I can go to war, but can't have certain drinks. There better be some DAMN good alcoholic drinks out there.
Upon drinking, I better get a boner that wraps around the planet four times fucking every large pair of breasts with each pass and eventually tether to the sun...of Andromeda.

PRE EDIT: While a little more venomous than I would have put it, I agree with Azure.

Yeah see that's the thing: there is no good reason for it. The drinking age in the US was originally 18 (Roosevelt thought it was dumb-as-shit that he could send 18 year-old men to go get rough with the Germans but they couldn't vote, so as a result everything adult-related was changed to 18--including the minimum drinking age). However, it was changed back when people started fucking up left and right (not every state had the age 18 requirement, which prompted a lot of kids to hop states every time they wanted to take a swig---all those miles in between states caused a lot of accidents).

Add in the seemingly-endless legions of bawling soccer moms and you're good.

In all honesty, 21 year-olds aren't that much more mature than an 18 year-old when it comes to booze. Both are stupid fucks.

People don't get that much more mature as they get older when it comes to alcohol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 9:44 pm

XoPachi wrote:
...THAT was the only thing I've ever snuck sips of. I tried it straight, in orange juice, and ginger ale. I can't stand Tequila. I almost bent backwards 180 degrees after drinking it and it made my throat hurt like Hell actually. More power to you for being able to drink that. : x
i dont drink tequila anymore really. it makes me punchy. i like a well mixed rum and coke, or a white russian, or every once in a while, some straight scotch. my go to get wasted drink is as many 40's of olde english 800 as i can get down before i go insensate. but i dont drink much these days. getting too old.

Lucy wrote:
It's possible to OD on LSD, it's just pretty much impossible to do it by accident.

You'd have to eat like, an entire sheet of it, and the only reason one would ever do that would be intentional suicide.
nah, you need to eat like, prolly 10 sheets. the ld-50 is 12,000ug, which is 12mg. basically 10 sheets of lsd, given the average dose is 25ug per blotter square if you are laying it correctly. the most ive ever eaten at once was 3 well laid sheets, probably 4500ug, out my undies in the back of the paddy wagon. because it was either that or 300 counts of manslaughter when they tell you to tuck and cough. but if anybody has a spare 2 grand to waste on eating a 10-pack of acid, i say let em at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Man, you guys must get some terribly watered down acid, then. :U

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 pm

is anything other than weed even worth the money?

maybe I don't do anything, because I like being boring as shit, and not being hyperactive ever. I hate being hyper and excited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 11:13 pm

MiloTime wrote:

maybe I don't do anything, because I like being boring as shit, and not being hyperactive ever. I hate being hyper and excited.

Weed doesn't make you hyper lol.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

that's why I said anything other than weed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 11:23 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

that's why I said anything other than weed

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 11:31 pm

I tried cocaine.

It was fucking overrated, and waaaaay to expensive to ever get addicted to.

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Thu May 02, 2013 11:32 pm

weed did make one of my friends hyper. she'd talk about everything, as if it were an adventure

"we should like, go to the gas station and... point at people and laugh. they'll think we're conspiring against them! they'll want to beat us up, and when they do, we jump out the windows, and evade the police. we'll meet back here for lunch." is one I remember.

Lucy wrote:
I tried cocaine.

so... you were hoping you'd get addicted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 12:32 am

Lucy wrote:
Man, you guys must get some terribly watered down acid, then. :U
man, come to my side of town, ill spin you round and round. free of charge. ill make your third eye scream for mercy.

MiloTime wrote:
weed did make one of my friends hyper. she'd talk about everything, as if it were an adventure

"we should like, go to the gas station and... point at people and laugh. they'll think we're conspiring against them! they'll want to beat us up, and when they do, we jump out the windows, and evade the police. we'll meet back here for lunch." is one I remember.

wow your friend is special. why would the police be involved?

ALL UNITS THERE IS A 10-46 IN PROGRESS AT THE CITGO ON VISTA BLVD. 2 TEENS WERE SEEN LAUGHING AT PEOPLE RANDOMLY, AND THEY JUMPED THROUGH A GLASS WINDOW WITHOUT PROVACATION. ONE WHITE FEMALE AND ONE WHITE GAY, DESCRIPTION FOLLOWS. USE EXTREME CAUTION, THEY MAY BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 12:38 am

Azure wrote:

wow your friend is special. why would the police be involved?

ALL UNITS THERE IS A 10-46 IN PROGRESS AT THE CITGO ON VISTA BLVD. 2 TEENS WERE SEEN LAUGHING AT PEOPLE RANDOMLY, AND THEY JUMPED THROUGH A GLASS WINDOW WITHOUT PROVACATION. ONE WHITE FEMALE AND ONE WHITE GAY, DESCRIPTION FOLLOWS. USE EXTREME CAUTION, THEY MAY BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

These ARE Maricopa county police we're talking about. :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 1:14 am

Eversleep, just stop. There are a few members on this forum who don't get high or drunk, but they don't make themselves holier than thou. Either stop making shitty threads or smoke a bowl and shut up. Seriously. There's an FA group for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 8:01 am

If you could get high off hips and thighs...
Just call me Xo Marley.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Guys, don't be too hard on Eversleep. He uses medicines which is different from drugs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 12:53 pm

^Yay. He's back. :3
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 1:04 pm

XoPachi wrote:

I missed you too :3 let's make beewuffs together <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 1:06 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I tried cocaine.

so... you were hoping you'd get addicted?

Uh, no. What kind of a question is that? :U

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Eversleep, no-one gives a fuck that you don't do drugs (but you do so that's funny). Now go and hang out with the other less interesting people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Eversleep, no-one gives a fuck that you don't do drugs (but you do so that's funny). Now go and hang out with the other less interesting people.

I just want to point out that most of the furry fandom is pretty "straight-edge", more or less. The average furry might smoke cigarettes and/or have the odd drink here and there, but it's far from a fandom of stoners. So this is hardly the reason OP feels so outcast. But it's easier to latch onto that than look in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

I missed you too :3 let's make beewuffs together <3

Ew! COOTIES!!!!
( oAo)
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 4:32 pm

I don't do drugs but there's no morality involved in that decision. I have smoked weed in the past.

However alcohol is just to fun to pass up.
Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Fri May 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Azure, if you're the same Azure who was on FAF, I fucking hate you. You were always mean to me and always like "BOO HOO HOO IM HOMELESS FEEL BAD FOR ME". I don't know if you still are but you're still a fucking dick to me. Look at the rude comments you left to me in this thread:

forums dot furaffinity dot net/threads/88083-Straight-edge-furs/page3

You were mean here too:

forums dot furaffinity dot net/threads/101710-Substance-free-furs-xXx/page4

Why do you guys have to be so fucking mean? Honestly, you're making me want to die. And I'm on anti-depressants AND anti-psychotics in pretty good dosages. And I see two psychologists. I'm really not a boring person. If you NEED alcohol and drugs to find something not boring, you have a problem and I bet all your spending money goes toward those things. I know occasional use is fine but too many people do this shit all the time and it's annoying. I hate dealing with drunks and drug addicts scare me. Why can't people just be nice and happy? This isn't the kind of attention I wanted.
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Daisy The Bunny wrote:

I just want to point out that most of the furry fandom is pretty "straight-edge", more or less. The average furry might smoke cigarettes and/or have the odd drink here and there, but it's far from a fandom of stoners. So this is hardly the reason OP feels so outcast. But it's easier to latch onto that than look in the mirror.
As I said Daisy, I am an interesting person. Maybe you don't think so, but I know that I am. I've had people tell me I am.

And Wolf-Bone, what the hell are you on??? Almost all the local furs where I live love to booze it up or smoke weed 24/7 and they BAWWW when a furmeet host says it's not allowed. There's like maybe 10% of furs that are straight-edgeish and they're usually the ugly ones that I don't wanna go out with. >.< I don't even know what you meant by that last remark but it is a big reason why I feel like an outcast. I don't need a fucking mirror.

Honestly, I'm in a bad mood now. I just wanna die now. =( I'll get over it but it's really annoying that you guys would make me feel this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   

Back to top Go down

Substance-free furs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: