General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Substance-free furs

Go down 
+13
Lucan
Wolf-Bone
Lunar
Zaraphayx
XoPachi
Azure
MiloTime
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Zoe
Tank Abuse
eversleep
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

Substance-free furs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:54 pm

It sucks that you claim to be suicidal, but don't think for a second that it's anybody else's fault.

It's the internet. Make like a pole vaulter and get over it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Now I suggest a ban. You're the one being a dick, ES.
Back to top Go down
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Lunar wrote:
Now I suggest a ban. You're the one being a dick, ES.
NO! PLEASE DON'T BAN ME!!! I'll be good I promise!!! Just please don't ban me. I don't want to be banned from yet another furry forum. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Try not to be so abrasive, then? You can take pride in what you believe, but when you wear it like a flag and parade around Times Square, people are going to get annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:07 pm

This has to be a joke account. There's no one alive who could seriously be this stupid.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:15 pm

I've done most of the drugs you've ever heard of, along with most of the ones you haven't.

I just like getting high, though I've stuck to the legal ones lately, weed and kratom.

(I have a Rx for weed.)

Also, you won't get banned if you just chill out, dude.

Get on your IM =P

Last edited by RickyBobbyMew on Fri May 03, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:16 pm

it's not stupidity. he's just not an internet person. these are views you'll get from people in RL. at least from my experience, people who haven't spent much time on the internet, tend to have that innocent view of the world.

it doesn't make him stupid, it just means he hasn't spent much time around these things.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:17 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
I've done most of the drugs you've ever heard of, along with most of the ones you haven't.

I just like getting high, though I've stuck to the legal ones lately, weed and kratom.

(I have a Rx for weed.)

what was that orange stuff in a jar in your fridge btw? I remember you said that shit was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Ignorance and stupidity have a similar face, but are from two different families.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:19 pm

MiloTime wrote:
what was that orange stuff in a jar in your fridge btw? I remember you said that shit was dangerous.

I *think* that was a Vicodin extraction... >.>
Back to top Go down
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:20 pm

MiloTime wrote:
it's not stupidity. he's just not an internet person. these are views you'll get from people in RL. at least from my experience, people who haven't spent much time on the internet, tend to have that innocent view of the world.

it doesn't make him stupid, it just means he hasn't spent much time around these things.
I've spent years of my life doing nothing but being on the internet. Sad I guess I'm missing something?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:21 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I'm curious what that does, aha. I remember casey got kind of pissed off about it
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:22 pm

MiloTime wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I'm curious what that does, aha. I remember casey got kind of pissed off about it

It'll basically make you feel doped out like an opiate.

Also, sorry Ricky, but I think Casey whines way too much. I've gotten that impression that from everybody who's met him, including Tyler. XD
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Lucy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Also, sorry Ricky, but I think Casey whines way too much. I've gotten that impression that from everybody who's met him, including Tyler. XD

tyler? as in my RL friend tyler?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:27 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

tyler? as in my RL friend tyler?
Tyler as in a fox who lives in the same city as me who has met Ricky and Casey.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Lucy wrote:

Tyler as in a fox who lives in the same city as me who has met Ricky and Casey.

I wouldn't know. I stopped talking to this other tyler. I figured he was still talking to Ricky.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:31 pm

and I have no opinions on casey. I think of him as a friend as much as I think of ricky as a friend. I'll admit that casey is sometimes hard to talk to when he get's in this passive aggressive mood, but he treats me with respect and stuff. not something I'm opposed to
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Quote :
Azure, if you're the same Azure who was on FAF, I fucking hate you. You were always mean to me and always like "BOO HOO HOO IM HOMELESS FEEL BAD FOR ME". I don't know if you still are but you're still a fucking dick to me. Look at the rude comments you left to me in this thread:

forums dot furaffinity dot net/threads/88083-Straight-edge-furs/page3

You were mean here too:

forums dot furaffinity dot net/threads/101710-Substance-free-furs-xXx/page4

I sighed in real life.

Look, the shit Azure or any member of the FAF 2011 Edition Circlejerk said is about two years old. I mean fuck man who the hell cares?

If you shaped up Azure'll probably burry that hatchet (he if hasn't already) but this'll just make him get on your case.

And no one here is being an ass (at least not at the moment). In general this forum is pretty damn laid back. It isn't exactly a hugbox but it isn't some terrible Nazi Regime ran by a vicious dictator hellbent on destroying all noobs and scrubs either. It's hard as fuck to get permanently banned from this joint. As long as this place has been open, there have been many cases of your run-of-the-mill furry drama that resulted in no one getting perma-barned from this excellent establishment.

Well except for one person.

He was way worse than you.

Quote :
If you NEED alcohol and drugs to find something not boring, you have a problem and I bet all your spending money goes toward those things.

No one here really goes deep into what they spend their cash on--because you know it's their business and not anyone else's. How do you know this?

Quote :
As I said Daisy, I am an interesting person. Maybe you don't think so, but I know that I am. I've had people tell me I am.

And Wolf-Bone, what the hell are you on??? Almost all the local furs where I live love to booze it up or smoke weed 24/7 and they BAWWW when a furmeet host says it's not allowed. I don't even know what you meant by that last remark but it is a big reason why I feel like an outcast. I don't need a fucking mirror.

Honestly, I'm in a bad mood now. I just wanna die now. =( I'll get over it but it's really annoying that you guys would make me feel this way.

What? No one is making you feel anything. This is all you.

And Daisy is just annoyed at the shit you say and do. If you turn around and stop being....'this', then she'll probably grow to like you and enjoy your presence around this forum.

And yeah I'd be pissed if something I enjoyed wasn't allowed somewhere.

Quote :

There's like maybe 10% of furs that are straight-edgeish and they're usually the ugly ones that I don't wanna go out with. >.<

Well that wasn't shallow at all.

Last edited by Tank Abuse on Fri May 03, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:34 pm

eversleep wrote:
I've spent years of my life doing nothing but being on the internet. Sad I guess I'm missing something?

Internet discussion is much different from IRL discussion.

You tend to get very defensive about things and people tend to jump on that kind of behavior.

I don't think you are missing anything, you just need to try and let some comments slip by.

Otherwise, you get militantly defensive about things, and people make militant replies back, etc.

MiloTime wrote:
I wouldn't know. I stopped talking to this other tyler. I figured he was still talking to Ricky.

Nah. I texted him when I was in Tempe but he didn't seem too interested in meeting up and there were a bunch of other people I wanted to meetup with, so that was about the extent of it. Oh, and he texted me another time to send me pictures of himself which was kind of strange. It's a shame though, he amused me ;3

And @Lucy -- yeah, he could definitely get in his moods. We aren't dating anymore, so who cares.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:50 pm

damn son, my butthurt runs deep nigga. people remember that shit FOR YEARS. eversleep, im dont think i was very rude to you tbh, because frankly, i pay you zero mind. i was just expressing an opinion about the words and attitudes i see a lot of straight edge kids putting out there, which is nonsensical pride in an action they havent undertaken for reasons they cant provide. this is the place where id usually post a url link to ED's OFFENDED page, but thats an old hat. ill just say chill out nigga, dont take shit so personal like.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Damn son, reading your posts are so painful. Grammar, my nigga.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Lucy wrote:

Word.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Lucy wrote:
grammar is for chumps nigga. ill write pretty for my college paper, and not for my internet dickery :v

aint nobody got time fo dat
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Except it's a forum, so yeah, everyone has time for it.

You lazy cunt. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Azure wrote:
Lucy wrote:
grammar is for chumps nigga. ill write pretty for my college paper, and not for my internet dickery :v

aint nobody got time fo dat

No, dude, it's simple.

1- Write your posts with better grammar.

2- They are easier to read, so people save time in trying to understand them.

3- Then they got time fo dat.

4- So they write their posts better.

5- And then you got time fo dat.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Substance-free furs
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: