General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Substance-free furs

Go down 
+13
Lucan
Wolf-Bone
Lunar
Zaraphayx
XoPachi
Azure
MiloTime
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Zoe
Tank Abuse
eversleep
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Azure

Substance-free furs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
And yeah I'd be pissed if something I enjoyed wasn't allowed somewhere.
I was good with your post up until this point. Um, if you're not the host of the meet, you don't have a say in what's allowed or not. Don't bitch about it. Seriously. Someone is offering to host a nice get together and you'd be pissed and complain? Really? Either go to a bar to get your drink on or go to the meet and try to have a good time- no one is forcing you to go. But furries will always bitch and complain about everything I guess.

Tank Abuse wrote:
Quote :
There's like maybe 10% of furs that are straight-edgeish and they're usually the ugly ones that I don't wanna go out with. >.<
Well that wasn't shallow at all.
I know it was but I just want a cute boyfriend who I have a lot in common with. xD
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Azure wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU0uGgUH37c

I've never watched a video that killed my boner so fast.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:

here is another of his greatest hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lQ8r62xd-s

my personal favorite
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:10 pm

What a fantastic thread for the whole family to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:12 pm

eversleep wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
And yeah I'd be pissed if something I enjoyed wasn't allowed somewhere.
I was good with your post up until this point. Um, if you're not the host of the meet, you don't have a say in what's allowed or not. Don't bitch about it. Seriously. Someone is offering to host a nice get together and you'd be pissed and complain? Really? Either go to a bar to get your drink on or go to the meet and try to have a good time- no one is forcing you to go. But furries will always bitch and complain about everything I guess.

Tank Abuse wrote:
Quote :
There's like maybe 10% of furs that are straight-edgeish and they're usually the ugly ones that I don't wanna go out with. >.<
Well that wasn't shallow at all.
I know it was but I just want a cute boyfriend who I have a lot in common with. xD

I never said I had a say in what's allowed or not.

Doesn't mean I won't be upset by it.

But I'm not going to bend myself out of shape over it either.

For there is Battlefield 3 to play.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:34 pm

SO $TONED AW SHIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHER FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK
OUT THIS MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA
SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EASY-E CREAM SO
BAKED OFF THAT BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUSH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL
WEED.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:36 pm

666 420 weed nigger 68
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Azure wrote:
Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:

here is another of his greatest hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lQ8r62xd-s

my personal favorite

I now have a negative erection. My penis is inside-out inside myself. I'm basically a woman.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:

The hilarious thing is that he's married.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:59 pm

eversleep wrote:

..What does being a furry have to do with that? :[
He wasn't saying he'd complain either, just that he'd be pissed. You can be pissed in silence.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:27 pm

eversleep wrote:
Wolf-Bone, what the hell are you on???

I'm on antidepressants, like you. Not sure why yours aren't working.

eversleep wrote:
Almost all the local furs where I live love to booze it up or smoke weed 24/7 and they BAWWW when a furmeet host says it's not allowed.

Okay, but maybe that's just the ones you know of, the more social ones maybe. In general, I've found most furries aren't really into any kind of recreational drugs, at least not habitually. A lot of them are actually as diametrically opposed to it as you. Of those, though, plenty know how not to be complete dicks about it. Also, it's one thing to "BAWWW" about a furmeet, and quite another to threaten to shoot one up. Seriously, you think drugs are so horrible yet you clearly didn't need them to threaten to do a horrible thing. Is the irony of that completely lost on you or something?

eversleep wrote:

Yeah because you're a real catch yourself...
Back to top Go down
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:07 pm

XoPachi wrote:
eversleep wrote:

..What does being a furry have to do with that? :[
He wasn't saying he'd complain either, just that he'd be pissed. You can be pissed in silence.
It's not about being a furry. But if someone is offering to host a nice get-together, and you're pissed about it? If you want drugs and alcohol, and it's not allowed at the meet, then fucking go somewhere else. "BAWW IM PISSED ABOUT IT", fucking babies. I hate dealing with this kind of people, I really do.

Let me tell you guys a story. I'll make it short. I threw a party in summer of 2011 and invited a shitload of people. I was gonna allow BYOB, but then decided against it and said no alcohol. People were really mean to me about it. Mean because I spent $400 of my own money and cooked a whole lotta food and went out of my way to provide for the party, but didn't have alcohol. Boo fucking hoo. Why did people have to be so mean to me though? They could have just ignored the invite or something. This is why we can't have nice things. Mean people.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
Wolf-Bone, what the hell are you on???

I'm on antidepressants, like you. Not sure why yours aren't working.
You're on anti-depressants yet you drink and do drugs? Not a good idea. They always heavily advise against that. Anyway, I don't know why mine don't always work. I perhaps need an adjustment. Nothing seems to really work for me. =(

Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
Almost all the local furs where I live love to booze it up or smoke weed 24/7 and they BAWWW when a furmeet host says it's not allowed.

Okay, but maybe that's just the ones you know of, the more social ones maybe. In general, I've found most furries aren't really into any kind of recreational drugs, at least not habitually. A lot of them are actually as diametrically opposed to it as you. Of those, though, plenty know how not to be complete dicks about it. Also, it's one thing to "BAWWW" about a furmeet, and quite another to threaten to shoot one up. Seriously, you think drugs are so horrible yet you clearly didn't need them to threaten to do a horrible thing. Is the irony of that completely lost on you or something?
I never met any fur, online or in person, "opposed" to it like I am. Well, one but he was ugly and smelled weird. >.> Anyway, you're trying to turn yourself into a minority when you aren't. Whenever I post this thread anywhere on a furry site, the non-users are in the minority.

Also, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??? How did you know about that??? By the way, you got the details wrong, I didn't threaten to shoot up a furmeet, at all.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:

Yeah because you're a real catch yourself...
Well I want a good boyfriend. =\
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:20 pm

I haven't smoked pot since well before I started the antidepressants. As for drinking, I've done it a few times on them, each time for social reasons. Only on 2 of those occasions did I drink with the intent of getting drunk. The first time went horribly - or rather, the first few days after the fact were horrible. Being drunk itself was fine. The second time was also very pleasant and I felt great the next day. Not sure what the deciding factor was.

Also, as for WHO I AM!!!!!

Hi, Eversleep. I'm Wolf-Bone. I'm the keeper of the Truths Of Existence.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:24 pm

eversleep -

You have to realize that most furries are socially awkward and alcohol gives them a crutch to get over that. I doubt they were actively trying to be mean to you, rather they didn't think they could enjoy themselves in a social setting without the use of alcohol.

Every single furmeet I've been to, or just about, had video games and alcohol as the main theme.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:25 pm

I want to drink and play video games again. It's fun.
There's no alcohol thread so I'm posting that here.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:32 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

You should do ten hits of acid and you'll end up INSIDE the game.

Trust me, it'll be way better than drinking B)
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:34 pm

you know it's bad when people get frustrated that you refuse to drink.

if only I wasn't such a coward with alcohol
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:35 pm

MiloTime wrote:

When are you coming to San Francisco?

We can do some shots; it's on me B)
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:35 pm

MiloTime wrote:

I had a friend who wouldn't drink because he was terrified that it'd "remove all his inhibitions" and make him rape people.

What do you expect to happen?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I had a friend who wouldn't drink because he was terrified that it'd "remove all his inhibitions" and make him rape people.

Zara the pimp.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Zara the pimp.

Wat.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:40 pm

So, in the spirit of everything going on in this thread...

I'm going to head to the local smoke shop and buy a bottle of 55 pills of kratom.

Then I am going to eat the entire bottle of pills at once ^_^

Don't try this at home :V
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:41 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

You should do ten hits of acid and you'll end up INSIDE the game.

Trust me, it'll be way better than drinking B)

That doesn't sound pleasant.
Sometimes I freaking jump out of my skin when something happens in a game that really takes me by surprise. Mostly in single player but it can occasionally happen in multiplayer. Playing games on hallucinogens sounds like a total nightmare. I'd probably jump out the window and get PTSD.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:42 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

When are you coming to San Francisco?

We can do some shots; it's on me B)

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. I might stay here for the remaining month.

if I'm drinking, it's going to be wine coolers. IF that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Substance-free furs
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: