HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This guy is a douchebag

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eversleep



Humor : weird stuff
Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : USA

PostSubject: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 5:46 pm

pounced dot org/personals/viewad.php?hpad=6940

Read this guy's ad and tell me he isn't a douchebag. Also it doesn't help that he was really mean to me too. Sad Plus he's so cocky and arrogant. I hope he dies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 104
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Screen cap please.

not making an account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 24
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 5:50 pm

I wouldn't even follow a link to "pounced.org"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 104
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 5:53 pm

What is Pounced.org?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
eversleep



Humor : weird stuff
Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Pounced dot org is a furry personals site, used to make friends, date, whatever. I used it but all I met were mostly gross douchebags.

Anyway, here's the screenshots of his ad:

i1007 dot photobucket dot com/albums/af198/ardacious/cliff2 dot png
i1007 dot photobucket dot com/albums/af198/ardacious/cliff3 dot png
i1007 dot photobucket dot com/albums/af198/ardacious/cliff4 dot png

And here's his pictures. He's not even cute! Yet he's so self-absorbed:

i1007 dot photobucket dot com/albums/af198/ardacious/cliff1 dot png

Read his profile and you'll see how much of a douchebag he is. Yet all the local furs loved him and hated me! I don't get it. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Just sounds like a very controlling guy.

Nothing new. :U

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 6:20 pm

we should really get rid of that 2-weeks-before-you-can-post-links thing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 6:20 pm

MiloTime wrote:
we should really get rid of that 2-weeks-before-you-can-post-links thing...

Nothing I can do about it. It's built into the site.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
we should really get rid of that 2-weeks-before-you-can-post-links thing...

Nothing I can do about it. It's built into the site.
^^^

It's also the site's only current protection against spambots and such.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 8:32 pm

eversleep wrote:
Read his profile and you'll see how much of a douchebag he is. Yet all the local furs loved him and hated me! I don't get it. Sad

Why the fuck do any of us care about the profile of some nobody from another site? Christ, this quote itself demonstrates pretty clearly that the only reason you even care is because people like him and not you. Maybe you'd be more likable if you stopped giving a shit about people like them and worried more about your own damned self?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eversleep



Humor : weird stuff
Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
Read his profile and you'll see how much of a douchebag he is. Yet all the local furs loved him and hated me! I don't get it. Sad

Why the fuck do any of us care about the profile of some nobody from another site? Christ, this quote itself demonstrates pretty clearly that the only reason you even care is because people like him and not you. Maybe you'd be more likable if you stopped giving a shit about people like them and worried more about your own damned self?
But I really want people to like me. =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 8:54 pm

That is not a good way to win people over. In order to be liked, it's best to just try to be likable. Be friendly and positive.

Do NOT go around showing off all the people you dislike and asking people to hate them with you. That just makes you look really negative and unpleasant.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Azure wrote:
Theme for this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpAtG744-hE

Iron Man 3 trailer before actual video.

First time I didn't skip an ad.

First time an ad was way better than the actual video.

pokerface

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:
Theme for this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpAtG744-hE

Iron Man 3 trailer before actual video.

First time I didn't skip an ad.

First time an ad was way better than the actual video.

pokerface
have you been getting those japanese coca cola coffee ads? they are the most irritating shit ive ever experienced, and i have no idea how they came to be in my youtube experience. they dont even sell that shit on THIS SIDE OF THE PLANET. fuck youtube. santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 9:24 pm

eversleep wrote:
I really want people to like me. =(

Seeking the approval of others will not fill the void in your soul, or your anus. Well, it might... But you won't like what it ends up filled with :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 27
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Fri May 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
I really want people to like me. =(

Seeking the approval of others will not fill the void in your soul, or your anus. Well, it might... But you won't like what it ends up filled with :c

I get the impression it's exactly what he wants it filled with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eversleep



Humor : weird stuff
Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Sat May 04, 2013 11:28 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
I really want people to like me. =(

Seeking the approval of others will not fill the void in your soul, or your anus. Well, it might... But you won't like what it ends up filled with :c

I get the impression it's exactly what he wants it filled with.
No, I don't like anal sex IRL and if seeking approval isn't what I should do, then what should I do to get people to like me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Sat May 04, 2013 11:35 am

Azure wrote:
Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:
Theme for this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpAtG744-hE

Iron Man 3 trailer before actual video.

First time I didn't skip an ad.

First time an ad was way better than the actual video.

pokerface
have you been getting those japanese coca cola coffee ads? they are the most irritating shit ive ever experienced, and i have no idea how they came to be in my youtube experience. they dont even sell that shit on THIS SIDE OF THE PLANET. fuck youtube. santa

It's cause you're a weabo. Not a single fuck wa

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Sat May 04, 2013 11:44 am

eversleep wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
I really want people to like me. =(

Seeking the approval of others will not fill the void in your soul, or your anus. Well, it might... But you won't like what it ends up filled with :c

I get the impression it's exactly what he wants it filled with.
No, I don't like anal sex IRL and if seeking approval isn't what I should do, then what should I do to get people to like me?

How about you stop brazenly asking for it, first of all. You keep begging for people to like you.

I want you to imagine begging for a girlfriend or something. Is that even remotely attractive unless you can make it funny?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Sat May 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:
Riv wrote:
Azure wrote:
Theme for this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpAtG744-hE

Iron Man 3 trailer before actual video.

First time I didn't skip an ad.

First time an ad was way better than the actual video.

pokerface
have you been getting those japanese coca cola coffee ads? they are the most irritating shit ive ever experienced, and i have no idea how they came to be in my youtube experience. they dont even sell that shit on THIS SIDE OF THE PLANET. fuck youtube. santa

It's cause you're a weabo. Not a single fuck wa
what does georgia mountain coffee have to do with anime?

also yeah eversleep, nobody enjoys a beggar. its just weird. somebody becoming a friend is a natural process and not a forced activity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Sat May 04, 2013 2:42 pm

lol posted in the wrong thread

but yes, I should know this. I have my problems with making friends, but one thing I know is that it usually comes when you try the least
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Sat May 04, 2013 3:06 pm

eversleep wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
I really want people to like me. =(

Seeking the approval of others will not fill the void in your soul, or your anus. Well, it might... But you won't like what it ends up filled with :c

I get the impression it's exactly what he wants it filled with.
No, I don't like anal sex IRL and if seeking approval isn't what I should do, then what should I do to get people to like me?
Be yourself.
others like you will actually stick around
You can't please everyone
It's REALLY fucking hard to fake you
just be comfortable being you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcstinks

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-04-20

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 pm

eversleep wrote:
Pounced dot org is a furry personals site

I believe "fursonals" is the term you're groping for.

Zoe wrote:
eversleep wrote:
if seeking approval isn't what I should do, then what should I do to get people to like me?
Be yourself.
others like you will actually stick around
You can't please everyone
It's REALLY fucking hard to fake you
just be comfortable being you

"Be yourself" is the worst advice ever do not ever do this unless you are an unusually likeable and all-around fantastic person. Better advice would be to see a therapist to build your self-confidence.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Why the fuck do any of us care about the profile of some nobody from another site? Christ, this quote itself demonstrates pretty clearly that the only reason you even care is because people like him and not you. Maybe you'd be more likable if you stopped giving a shit about people like them and worried more about your own damned self?

This profile is creepy as hell I still feel gross having looked at it. He calls his hands "paws" and then complains about people who use the term "boi." I'd like to think one of these two things is more offensive than the other, but I'm not sure he's aware of which of the two it is.

Normally I wouldn't care (there are always gross people everywhere) but the fact that he attracts others within this community is a testament to the kind of people you find here. Anywhere else he would repel them like two negatively-charged ions.

Gosh WB-kun you've got the tsuntsun pants on today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 pm

I don't even really know what you just said but
go "domo origato" your own shang tsung pants
i got my own to change into (lol get it?)
i'm going to change into a pair of pants
y'know, like shang tsung X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This guy is a douchebag   

Back to top Go down
 
This guy is a douchebag
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: