General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles

Go down 
+19
Monochrome Kanon
Maya
Ouiji
Lunar
Kaizy
Zoe
AthenaiS
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Lucan
Llama
Tank Abuse
Riv
Zaraphayx
Azure
MiloTime
XoPachi
Daisy The Bunny
Lucy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:23 pm

I had one of the most horrid, fucked up dreams ever last night. It involved internal bleeding, randomly bleeding externally, holes opening up in my skin exposing my ribs, and somehow, all of it being caused by fapping too hard. I'm not making this up.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Maybe it's trying to tell you something.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Why do people ask me to get on a Skype group without actually inviting me? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Maybe it's trying to tell you something.

Yeah, I've been having that feeling all day. But what it's trying to tell me escapes me right now. Dreams often can't really be taken at face value. It's not the first dream I've had like that. Which tells me it relates to some issue I haven't addressed (or even realized) yet.

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Why do people ask me to get on a Skype group without actually inviting me? Not a single fuck wa

Maybe if you didn't delete anyone if you go so much as a week without talking to them, there'd be someone on your list to invite you?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:36 pm

I can't focus at all pokerface
Gonna fail everything Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Maybe if you didn't delete anyone if you go so much as a week without talking to them, there'd be someone on your list to invite you?

I added you on Skype to ask you one thing because I didn't consider PMs. I didn't think you actually wanted me on your list :U

Besides, you never really tried to start a conversation with me anyways. I'm surprised to see you give a shit I removed you.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

I added you on Skype to ask you one thing because I didn't consider PMs. I didn't think you actually wanted me on your list :U

Besides, you never really tried to start a conversation with me anyways. I'm surprised to see you give a shit I removed you.

Oh don't get me wrong, I really don't give a shit since you pretty much only hit me up when you wanted something. So rest easy, I'm not exactly missing you on my list. But anyway I assume you have Lucy at least. He'll add you to the chat if you ask I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Better than not "hitting you up" at all Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Better than not "hitting you up" at all Not a single fuck wa

That's debatable...
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Well, it's not like I was asking for money or anything :B
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:32 pm

im enjoying turning this shit up real fucking loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpBP9dALcWw

never a waste of time
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:10 pm

I want a radio station that plays nothing but epic orchestral soundtracks.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Customizing Tumblr is impossible. Don't know how anyone does it like it's easy. Why'd they make this shit so fucking difficult?

Also I'm DEFINITELY drawing that horse dude filling a girl's throat...may make him a bit small though. Or just have him titfucked.

Maybe hotdogged. :I
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Because Tumblr sucks dooky.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:53 pm

The site is great. It's fast, with a responsive layout, and simple to navigate. It's just using an unorthodox method of customization, HTML/CSS. That's WEB DESIGN stuff. They have college 4 credit courses for that. There is no reason something as sought after as blog customization is that inaccessible.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:56 pm

It took me two fucking hours to read all the new posts since my last loggin.

This forum sure deserves its name!!
lol
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:58 pm

That's the last goddamn time I graciously redline a piece for a scrub ingrate furfag...
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:12 pm

XoPachi wrote:
That's the last goddamn time I graciously redline a piece for a scrub ingrate furfag...

tell us what happened
after Eversleep's incessant whining we could use someone airing a genuine beef about something
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:15 pm

http://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/135394-Anthro-Feedback

This thread^

That guy is a real piece of work.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:49 pm

XoPachi wrote:

This thread^

thats the same guy who was mad he didnt get a pussy hookup with the town slut over his ipod or whatever. such a masterful fool.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Azure wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

This thread^

thats the same guy who was mad he didnt get a pussy hookup with the town slut over his ipod or whatever. such a masterful fool.

wut
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:55 pm

He openly admitted to being attracted to horses. Not anthro horses. HORSES.

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Black+Horse

This.^

EDIT: LOOOOOL. Wolf, your avatar goes perfect with your response.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:58 pm

XoPachi wrote:
He openly admitted to being attracted to horses. Not anthro horses. HORSES.

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Black+Horse

This.^

fuckin' horses
not the anthro kind
i can't stand 'em
i punched one once
but all i did was hurt my hand
thanks for listening anyway

^ actual thread on FAF, not making this up

Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Perfect timing, Air Force base.
JUST as I read that, they played TAPS up the road.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Pachi that guy who you redlined for may as well be eversleep for all intents and purposes when it comes to playing up the self-denigration for attention.

I think their last thread was literally them crying about being a jerk and how lonely they are because no one wants to be their friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next