HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Poll worker in Ohio bites voter's nose.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Poll worker in Ohio bites voter's nose.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:25 am

What the hell is wrong with people? You don't attack someone because you have a minor disagreement.

I have to wonder what was going through the poll worker's head though... "I'm gonna fight this guy cause you can't put election signs up here! I know! I'll grab him, and bite his nose off!"

The fuck?

Well since I can't post links yet I'll describe to you what happened, even though I kind of already did.

A voter set up a campaign sign, or as I like to call them "propaganda sign" in an area in which campaign signs are not allowed to be posted, I guess there was a poll worker in the area who noticed this, and immediately attacked the voter (this guy had an I <3 voting shirt on too!).
The poll worker grabbed the voter from over the shoulder, and started biting his nose. The bloodied voter said "It happened so fast I just didn't know what to do, all that was going through my mind at the time was the fear of me losing my nose".

It's been announced the poll worker will not be re-hired in the future, after 8 years of being a poll worker without incident.
The occurrence is being looked into by the police and charges may (are likely) be pressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trey

avatar

Humor : Um...what goes here?
Posts : 509
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 28
Location : Sugar Land, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Poll worker in Ohio bites voter's nose.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:17 am

foxy_boy wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? You don't attack someone because you have a minor disagreement.

I have to wonder what was going through the poll worker's head though... "I'm gonna fight this guy cause you can't put election signs up here! I know! I'll grab him, and bite his nose off!"

The fuck?

Well since I can't post links yet I'll describe to you what happened, even though I kind of already did.

A voter set up a campaign sign, or as I like to call them "propaganda sign" in an area in which campaign signs are not allowed to be posted, I guess there was a poll worker in the area who noticed this, and immediately attacked the voter (this guy had an I <3 voting shirt on too!).
The poll worker grabbed the voter from over the shoulder, and started biting his nose. The bloodied voter said "It happened so fast I just didn't know what to do, all that was going through my mind at the time was the fear of me losing my nose".

It's been announced the poll worker will not be re-hired in the future, after 8 years of being a poll worker without incident.
The occurrence is being looked into by the police and charges may (are likely) be pressed.

Wow what an idiot but on a funny note when I first saw this thread, I was thinking someone along the lines of a stripper bit someone's nose off since they work the poll and stuff Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TreyDobe?feature=mhee#p/f
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Poll worker in Ohio bites voter's nose.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:16 pm

In completely unrelated news, the APA estimates that probably a good half of the population is mentally ill to some degree...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melomeltsinmilosmouth

avatar

Humor : Alex's penis
Posts : 536
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Poll worker in Ohio bites voter's nose.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:05 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIL5nuZmnIA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: Poll worker in Ohio bites voter's nose.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Trey wrote:
what an idiot but on a funny note when I first saw this thread, I was thinking someone along the lines of a stripper bit someone's nose off since they work the poll and stuff Laughing

That's a "pole" hun :V

Wolf-Bone wrote:
In completely unrelated news, the APA estimates that probably a good half of the population is mentally ill to some degree...
What else is new?

melomethis wrote:
-Youtube Link-
I Lol'd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Poll worker in Ohio bites voter's nose.   

Back to top Go down
 
Poll worker in Ohio bites voter's nose.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1909 Stanley Model R - 20 HP - Coffin Nose
» Vote for Published Authors in Editors & Preditors Poll
» A gift for Nay - Butler caught picking his nose
» 5 bites- 2x or 4x a day??
» Prayer request for my co-worker Chris

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: