General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)

Go down 
+14
Zoe
Zaraphayx
Daisy The Bunny
Kaiser
Lunar
Lucy
Maya
Riv
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
Azure
AthenaiS
Tank Abuse
RickyBobbyMew
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:56 am

TangoDelahunt wrote:
Meh, KFC is better for you anyway.
Their Double Down got such a bad rep but it's not *terrible,* especially if you get it grilled. At least, it isn't much worse than any other fast food sandwich. It has a shitload of protein, and the grilled one is 480 calories which isn't a lot. The worst part about it is probably the sodium, but if you have problems with that you shouldn't be eating shit like this in the first place.

I used to get their buffalo wings all the time. Those are like... one of the worst things you can eat XD They are pretty much breaded, fried fat with butter all over them. They taste soooo good, though Rolling Eyes

Even though I'm pretty sure you're joking, I don't think you can really say one fast food place is better than another. How healthy the meal is kinda depends what you order ;3
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:29 pm

I think Arizona is just about the only state where Filiberto's is more known than McDonalds

I prefer unhealthy mexican food anyway
Back to top Go down

This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6