HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Does Mickey D's make boobs bigger? :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:06 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Does Mickey D's make boobs bigger? :<
No, the carcinogens in their food cause breast cancer. So they make boobs gone. Not a single fuck wa

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Then it's my job to draw more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Ricky, I'm not going to list off every job I've ever had and what I did that makes them successes, or other events in life that were comparable to your "$800 in my pocket" story (though in a few cases, I've wound up in a new town/job with less to my name and still did alright...) because I know your type. This is a pissing contest to you. It's about "winning" something. You've said as much yourself. So whatever I say, you'll just shift goalposts to win the "I've had it worse" bragging rights you think you already deserve. I'm not here to give you my life story because anyone I give enough of a toss about already knows enough of it, and I've never lied about my successes or failures, and there's been plenty of the latter. The difference is I don't measure my self-worth by the failures as much as how I handle them, and see the successes as little more than being in the right place at the right time and managing not to completely screw it up because anyone who's honest with themselves knows that's usually what "success" boils down to.

I've never been saying this whole time I'm better than you, just that I'm less of an asshole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Why are we arguing on the Internet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Because some people see life as one big dick-wagging contest.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Oh...

Wolfie Boy, I think you've made your point clear.
Riv, you're a fat.
And Ricky...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:19 pm

none of you have accomplished shit. none of you know shit about shit. and nobody fucking cares about you

/thread

for the record though, a chemistry degree has fuck all to do with nutrition, kinesthology, human biology, and all medical sciences in general. its just about CHEMISTRY. kinda makes it one note, its like saying you can build a skycraper because you mixed concrete once with your daddy. so fuck off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:22 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Oh...

Wolfie Boy, I think you've made your point clear.
Riv, you're a fat.
And Ricky...

actually it's more like

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:26 pm

A degree PERIOD has fuck all to do with ANYTHING.

Some woman claiming to have a health degree tried to tell me that marijuana was 4x as carcinogenic as cigarettes.

College means NOTHING.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Lucy wrote:
A degree PERIOD has fuck all to do with ANYTHING.

Some woman claiming to have a health degree tried to tell me that marijuana was 4x as carcinogenic as cigarettes.

College means NOTHING.
pfffft, that bitch dumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I've never been saying this whole time I'm better than you, just that I'm less of an asshole.

No, You said "you just benefit directly from white privilege."

Hey I have a news flash. YOU ARE WHITE!!!

You are also delusional.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
You can't talk about valuing hard-work and merit and how you feel entitled at the same time.

You obviously don't know what the word means. It has nothing to do with color or "white privilege." I have no clue why you make everything a racial issue. It's weird. But, anyway. Hard work leads to merit, and there's nothing wrong with feeling entitled to a lifestyle you've earned through hard work. My point wasn't that I'm better than anyone; I just don't think you know what hard work is. So please, don't preach things to me you know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm

I don't know what hard work is? You probably couldn't even relate to some of the work I've done. The only thing I ever felt entitled to was the chance to prove I could do it, and really no one's entitled even to that. You only ever have the opportunities you do because someone else decides to allow you them, whether it's because you have the skills, they like you personally, or they just need someone that bad at the time. That goes equally for both of us at the end of the day. You call me delusional yet I know better than you that entitlement, like whiteness, is basically a fallacy that doesn't hold up to reality. It's a house of cards that falls under pressure, and when it does, the only thing left is the real you, who will beg, borrow, lie, cheat and steal if that's what it takes to survive. That's why I say you're no better than me, because you're no better than anyone else and I'm pretty much anyone else. Please, just shut up and fuck off before you wear out your welcome here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Have some cake to calm yourselves.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Azure wrote:
for the record though, a chemistry degree has fuck all to do with nutrition, kinesthology, human biology, and all medical sciences in general. its just about CHEMISTRY. kinda makes it one note, its like saying you can build a skycraper because you mixed concrete once with your daddy. so fuck off.

Which would be a relevant statement if my degree was in chemistry. But it isn't. It's in biochemistry. Consequentially...

Quote :
nutrition, kinesthology, human biology, and all medical sciences in general.

... all fall within the realm of my education. That's a biochemistry degree. You learn all the same stuff a chemistry major would learn, and then they shovel extra information on the chemistry of living things on top, running from the molecular scale all the way up to the environmental scale, covering everything in between.

Granted, I'm not a medical professional, but if you want to know something about metabolism, I'm generally going to be the most knowledgable person in the room. Probably about 80% of the time, and it's only that low because I work in a research lab that employs plenty of folks with PhDs in the biological sciences.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:21 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I don't know what hard work is? You probably couldn't even relate to some of the work I've done. The only thing I ever felt entitled to was the chance to prove I could do it, and really no one's entitled even to that. You only ever have the opportunities you do because someone else decides to allow you them, whether it's because you have the skills, they like you personally, or they just need someone that bad at the time.

Keep telling yourself that. As long as you convince yourself that your fate relies completely on other people you'll feel absolved of all responsibility for your own life. Keep pretending that everyone who is successful was simply lucky and that you're a victim of racial discrimination (wtf?) and the White Man has kept you down.

Or, you could get off your ass and try to better your life instead of making excuses.

I couldn't care less either way. It's your life, not mine =P

Wolf-Bone wrote:
That goes equally for both of us at the end of the day. You call me delusional yet I know better than you that entitlement, like whiteness, is basically a fallacy that doesn't hold up to reality. It's a house of cards that falls under pressure, and when it does, the only thing left is the real you, who will beg, borrow, lie, cheat and steal if that's what it takes to survive.

You completely missed the point.

Feeling entitled to something because you DESERVE IT is different than your definition of the word.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
That's why I say you're no better than me, because you're no better than anyone else and I'm pretty much anyone else.

Why are you stuck on this "you're no better than me" crap? I never even said that. For some reason it's subconsciously popping into your head. I don't have to come up with some all-encompassing metric for human worth to talk about hard work and merit. I can certainly challenge someone's experience with the two, however.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Please, just shut up and fuck off before you wear out your welcome here.

"WHY WON'T YOU STOP TALKING SO I CAN HAVE THE LAST WORD?" Rolling Eyes


Last edited by RickyBobbyMew on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Riv wrote:


Granted, I'm not a medical professional
then fuck off. as i said, laying a brick doesnt equal a house. 100% of the time.

also you have a bachelors degree. which is pretty much the GED of college. so basically Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Azure wrote:
Riv wrote:
Granted, I'm not a medical professional
then fuck off.

So then, I should simply allow Ricky to say stupid shit with an air of authority and allow others to believe him? When I know for a fact that what he is saying is false?

This is the same guy who thought he was qualified to give medical advice regarding joint health because... he ran.

I'm serious. Somebody complained about pain in his knees, and Ricky insisted that the solution was to 'walk it off', and that he should 'definitely not see a doctor'. When I protested that that was bad advice, he tried to claim authority on the topic by claiming that he ran all the time, and that I probably didn't run.

Azure wrote:
also you have a bachelors degree. which is pretty much the GED of college. so basically Not a single fuck wa

I'm in a PhD program. This shit takes time. It's still better than being an ignorant hick like Ricky; I've probably read more peer-reviewed articles on human metabolism than he's read the titles of.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?


Last edited by Riv on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Pachi's efforts to prevent further conflict were valiant...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Riv wrote:
So then, I should simply allow Ricky to say stupid shit with an air of authority and allow others to believe him? When I know for a fact that what he is saying is false?

Right... I'm not sure if you've been following the thread, but I wasn't even the one making assertions. You said that people who burn more calories die sooner and I called BS.

Riv wrote:
This is the same guy who thought he was qualified to give medical advice regarding joint health because... he ran.

I'm serious. Somebody complained about pain in his knees, and Ricky insisted that the solution was to 'walk it off', and that he should 'definitely not see a doctor'. When I protested that that was bad advice, he tried to claim authority on the topic by claiming that he ran all the time, and that I probably didn't run.

You are so full of it.

I don't even know what post you're referring to, so please enlighten me.

I wouldn't say to "definitely not see a doctor" to anyone, about anything.

That's bullshit and you know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:33 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Riv wrote:
So then, I should simply allow Ricky to say stupid shit with an air of authority and allow others to believe him? When I know for a fact that what he is saying is false?

Right... I'm not sure if you've been following the thread, but I wasn't even the one making assertions. You said that people who burn more calories die sooner and I called BS.

You'll note that I made very specific qualifications on that statement. Your strawman argument has been neutralized.

Quote :
Riv wrote:
This is the same guy who thought he was qualified to give medical advice regarding joint health because... he ran.

I'm serious. Somebody complained about pain in his knees, and Ricky insisted that the solution was to 'walk it off', and that he should 'definitely not see a doctor'. When I protested that that was bad advice, he tried to claim authority on the topic by claiming that he ran all the time, and that I probably didn't run.

You are so full of it.

I don't even know what post you're referring to, so please enlighten me.

I wouldn't say to "definitely not see a doctor" though. That's bullshit and you know it.

It was on the old forum, and you said it. What happened to the Ricky from moments ago who had "no idea what [he] even wrote back then"?

Why are you so intimidated by me? Not a single fuck wa

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Riv wrote:
You'll note that I made very specific qualifications on that statement. Your strawman argument has been neutralized.

Backpeddaling doesn't count as a qualification :V

Riv wrote:
It was on the old forum, and you said it. What happened to the Ricky from moments ago who had "no idea what [he] even wrote back then"?

Oh, gee. How convenient for you Rolling Eyes

I don't remember saying that, because I didn't. You are pulling it out of your ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Riv wrote:
You'll note that I made very specific qualifications on that statement. Your strawman argument has been neutralized.

Backpeddaling doesn't count as a qualification :V

It's not backpedaling if I write it at the same time, you incompetent dildo trebuchet. It was all in one sentence. Specific numbers of calories were mentioned. The word 'average' was used.

Quote :
Riv wrote:
It was on the old forum, and you said it. What happened to the Ricky from moments ago who had "no idea what [he] even wrote back then"?

Oh, gee. How convenient for you Rolling Eyes

I don't remember saying that, because I didn't. You are pulling it out of your ass.

Well, for the record, you did, in fact, absolutely, say it. You don't remember it because you're a jackass with convenient selective amnesia.

And you can suck my balls.

Just suck 'em dry.

Put 'em in your mouth.

And just suck.

Suck all day long.

Suck them balls, boy.

Oh yeah, you like that, don't you?

Lick the taint too. I know that's your favorite.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:43 pm

In these cute little...heh heh..."arguments" is either side really going to say without sarcasm "You know what? You're right. I concede."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:45 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
As long as you convince yourself that your fate relies completely on other people

I never said that. I said that for the most part, your chance to succeed rests on whether or not someone chooses to allow you the opportunity. That's reality, Ricky. You only have so much power as one individual, unless your position affords you more power than most, in which case you still answer to somebody.

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
you'll feel absolved of all responsibility for your own life.

I never said that, either. If God himself were to make your house explode, all your friends, family and connection spontaneously combust, and then decided to make all the earth's water and air poisonous just for good measure, your success and survival would still be no one's responsibility but your own.

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Keep pretending that everyone who is successful was simply lucky and that you're a victim of racial discrimination (wtf?) and the White Man has kept you down.

Or, you could get off your ass and try to better your life instead of making excuses.

I think you're confusing me with Milo, but in any case, I never said I was a victim. I don't really feel like one, anyway. I don't hate whiteness because of what it's done to me personally nearly as much as what your kind does to each other, as well as that of the negro and whatever Milo is.

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
I couldn't care less either way. It's your life, not mine =P

Then why are you measuring it against yours for like 3 pages worth of posts now?

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Feeling entitled to something because you DESERVE IT is different than your definition of the word.

My definition of entitlement or "deserves" is that there's really no such thing. The only thing anyone deserves is what we ultimately get and that's death. Everything else is either just a temporary gain of time against the inevitable or a blessed step towards the end.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Why are you stuck on this "you're no better than me" crap? I never even said that. For some reason it's subconsciously popping into your head.

There's nothing subconscious about it. I'm well aware that I'm contrasting you with me and everyone else, but the way I see it, you started it with talking about "weakness" and gleefully walking all over people who display it because that's somehow what they deserve for, you know, not being you, or what you see yourself as which if you're anything like most is a polite fiction.

You've only been able to call me a loser or whatever it is as easily as you have because I don't really pretend I'm not. I just think pretty much all of us are when all the crap and fictions are removed.

Yet I'm the one who doesn't need to drink constantly. Funny that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)   

Back to top Go down
 
This kind of shit pisses me off... (another McDonald's rant)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What kind of movie would you like to see Gerard do?
» Now here's the kind of marketing we all want
» What kind of trainer AM I?
» A one-of-a-kind writer
» What kind of Ficus? Tiger bark?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: