HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Open Relationships

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:22 am

Zoe wrote:
I
eye
the other eye

omg what
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:25 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Zoe wrote:
I
eye
the other eye

omg what
Without the second eye, there is no depth perception.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:26 am

Taz wrote:
I second this motion. Anybody that wants the motion to carry say "Aye"

I was trying to imply that with the question I asked, but... Yeah, okay sure Laughing

A mean, aye ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:44 am

I suggested that to my ex. She didn't agree. Which is why she is my ex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:58 am

Azure wrote:
Greg wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Greg wrote:
My relationship is just plain weird.

Weird, or weird for a furry? :V
Weird for a furry, at least weird for a New Zealand furry at any rate.
how weird

give us details upon its weirdness

why is it weird

why is new zealand

why is it furry
Most New Zealand furries are pretty constrained when it comes to sex. But they're loose compared to your everyday Kiwi.

It's weird because being in two committed relationships and often having casual sex with good friends is... well, it's not really heard of. You'd not be surprised how many of the furs over here are into BDSM, then again it is one of the most vanilla fetishes out there. I get up to all sorts of mischief and it's... not right, by most peoples' standards, at least. It's weird because I'm practically a penis dump and somehow I'm not considered a slut. Maybe it's because I don't immediately jump on every dick I see, or that I can laugh as I'm about to come and Athenai bursts in the door with a video of slow claps. I think the weirdest part is that I'm this fucked up person and somehow, people, especially Ath, trust me. It's weird because my reputation as a singer/producer/friendly-talky-person in the local fandom is separate to my reputation as that guy with the big dick, lots of cum and an amazing mouth. :/

It's weird because I fuck like a... well, a dolphin. And people don't mind that. My fiance especially.

I feel really fucking awkward typing this out. I know there's more to it but it's the hardest thing to explain. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
deployingtecharmor

avatar

Humor : Slapstick
Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-06-06
Age : 30
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:35 pm

XoPachi wrote:
How do you guys feel about them?
Personally, I never gave a shit who my girlfriends slept with or how many as long as she's responsible about it. You know: condoms, only people both of us trust, tells me first (and that's tell not ask, if I don't know/like the guy I'll deny it), all other manners of birth/STD prevention. That kind of thing. I never found it as cheating because it's merely physical and casual to me. If I find that she's been spending A LOT of time with someone else over me, in and out of the sack, then I'm stepping in. Though I understand the sentiment of cheating by sex.

Thoughts?

I've been in a similar relationship for the last five years, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I've found it actually gives my wife and I a greater appreciation for each other. We've even had threesomes with some of our closer friends and it's all been pretty fun up to this point.

It's all about communication and trust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-killing-bite.tumblr.com
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:56 pm

deployingtecharmor wrote:
I've been in a similar relationship for the last five years, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I've found it actually gives my wife and I a greater appreciation for each other. We've even had threesomes with some of our closer friends and it's all been pretty fun up to this point.

It's all about communication and trust.

Cool. That's great. It's wonderful to get a positive perspective from someone who's actually married as I'd wager you're the only here with a ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:57 pm

I have a fiance! ;A;

Just too poor and far away to actually get married yet... u~u

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deployingtecharmor

avatar

Humor : Slapstick
Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-06-06
Age : 30
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:06 pm

XoPachi wrote:
deployingtecharmor wrote:
I've been in a similar relationship for the last five years, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I've found it actually gives my wife and I a greater appreciation for each other. We've even had threesomes with some of our closer friends and it's all been pretty fun up to this point.

It's all about communication and trust.

Cool. That's great. It's wonderful to get a positive perspective from someone who's actually married as I'd wager you're the only here with a ring.

It's really not as big of a deal as a lot of people make it out to be. It's pretty much the religious zealots that give us any grief over it, and they're easily deterred by a 40-pound mallet and threats of cannibalism. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-killing-bite.tumblr.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:07 pm

I always thought swingers were the best kind of couple, anyway.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Yeah, that's true. Personally I don't think I'd ever get married because of all the gov't involved shit I hear about it.

Lucy wrote:
I have a fiance! ;A;

Just too poor and far away to actually get married yet... u~u

Now THAT I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:13 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Yeah, that's true. Personally I don't think I'd ever get married because of all the gov't involved shit I hear about it.

Lucy wrote:
I have a fiance! ;A;

Just too poor and far away to actually get married yet... u~u

Now THAT I didn't know.

I asked Kanon to marry me a while back. Not a single fuck wa

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:16 pm

...I've been had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Greg wrote:
I feel really fucking awkward typing this out. I know there's more to it but it's the hardest thing to explain.
Darn... I was hoping for something a little less "normal" ;3

None of what you described seems particularly strange.

If I were a religious fanatic in your home country I might think it was fucked-up though.

deployingtecharmor wrote:
It's really not as big of a deal as a lot of people make it out to be. It's pretty much the religious zealots that give us any grief over it, and they're easily deterred by a 40-pound mallet and threats of cannibalism.
yeeeeaahh...

Good luck with that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deployingtecharmor

avatar

Humor : Slapstick
Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-06-06
Age : 30
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:13 am

deployingtecharmor wrote:
It's really not as big of a deal as a lot of people make it out to be. It's pretty much the religious zealots that give us any grief over it, and they're easily deterred by a 40-pound mallet and threats of cannibalism.
yeeeeaahh...

Good luck with that Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Meant to be a joke, man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-killing-bite.tumblr.com
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:18 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Greg wrote:
I feel really fucking awkward typing this out. I know there's more to it but it's the hardest thing to explain.
Darn... I was hoping for something a little less "normal" ;3

None of what you described seems particularly strange.

If I were a religious fanatic in your home country I might think it was fucked-up though.

deployingtecharmor wrote:
It's really not as big of a deal as a lot of people make it out to be. It's pretty much the religious zealots that give us any grief over it, and they're easily deterred by a 40-pound mallet and threats of cannibalism.
yeeeeaahh...

Good luck with that Rolling Eyes
I don't share my secrets to people I don't trust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
katmandu

avatar

Humor : Questionable
Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 47
Location : Jaw Juh

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:15 am

For me, I think if my partner and I agreed on it AND we were both present, it would be OK. If I wasn't present, I'd be incredibly jealous and insecure. Most of that is my own insecurities, I know; i.e., is he/she going to find this person more attractive than me? Are they wanting sex with this person because they're not fulfilled by sex with me? I dunno. Maybe I'm old-fashioned in that regard, but it's a huge concern of mine; more so because I'm currently in a relationship. Is it selfish of me; a form of "ownership" of the other person? Maybe. I'm still wrestling with this.

And where does role-play fit in this scenario? Say the other person in the RP is thousands of miles away, and there's no real chance of a face-to-face physical encounter? Is sexual RP with that person "cheating"? Or just an outlet? Lord knows, I'm not the end-all-be-all of a sexual relationship for anyone; neither is my partner... some level of fantasy encounter is going to be in the back of both of our minds. Is it fair to restrict it to what we have before us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katsden.net
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:26 am

probably wouldn't be able to go through with it. too much unbelievable jealousy pent up.

I've only ever truly been interested in one person. although I felt bad enough just knowing that at one point, I almost felt that way about another person.

I don't plan to invest in a boyfriend enough to think about this unless a certain scottish person, or asian person asks me out... I think I just realized I've never been attracted to american guys before. what the hell

edit: I just realized, I don't even like sex enough really. sex is kind of meh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Llama

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:12 am

Just so we're clear, is an open relationship a committed relationship of more than 2 people or a committed relationship of 2 people with mutual friends with benefits?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:17 am

Llama wrote:
Just so we're clear, is an open relationship a committed relationship of more than 2 people or a committed relationship of 2 people with mutual friends with benefits?

I'd say both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Llama

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:23 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Llama wrote:
Just so we're clear, is an open relationship a committed relationship of more than 2 people or a committed relationship of 2 people with mutual friends with benefits?

I'd say both.

I'm not so sure I could handle option 1, but I'd be ok with option 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:43 am

Statistically someone is going to cheat eventually; may as well let it happen and not have to worry about all the secrets and suspicions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AthenaiS

avatar

Humor : what are we actually meant to put here.
Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 22
Location : Papakura, NZ

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:41 am

I'm not sure how I ended up in an open relationship as I can get really clingy and jealous but I'm surprisingly cool about it.

Times I can get aggressive/jealous over people I like. I always try to hide it because I realise it's pretty pathetic and I have no say over who some one spends time with.

Greg was right I don't use my oestrogen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask-snowplough.tumblr.com/
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:47 am

AthenaiS wrote:
I'm not sure how I ended up in an open relationship as I can get really clingy and jealous but I'm surprisingly cool about it.

Times I can get aggressive/jealous over people I like. I always try to hide it because I realise it's pretty pathetic and I have no say over who some one spends time with.

Greg was right I don't use my oestrogen.
It porbably all went into DAT ASS megusta
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
deployingtecharmor

avatar

Humor : Slapstick
Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-06-06
Age : 30
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:00 am

Llama wrote:
Just so we're clear, is an open relationship a committed relationship of more than 2 people or a committed relationship of 2 people with mutual friends with benefits?

Speaking solely for my wife and I, it's the second option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-killing-bite.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Open Relationships   

Back to top Go down
 
Open Relationships
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Camelia flowers fail to open
» Open World Roleplay - MMO Style RP
» Family Relationships Chart
» Open Source characters
» One Open Mod Position

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: