Share | 

General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:57 pm

XoPachi wrote:
boobs
What about 'em?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Titties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:02 am

I have those. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:04 am

Taz wrote:
I have those. Smile
^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:07 am

I...HAVE POWER!!! I can instantly use my iron fist of the DonPachi Corp to manipulate you ALL to my will with a mere word!!

And now...to draw a sexy FAT Tepig chick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:28 am

I am unconvinced.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:51 am

Good news guys, I did not get raped in that RP.
I was saved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:58 am

Yesterday, I drank a bottle of Double Bock (really fucking rich beer) and ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's
Today I ate Chipotle

I'm skinny as hell Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:02 am

Though it's not my thing, you are very good at what you draw, Pachi.

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:40 am

Taz wrote:
I was saved.
We're not ALL rapists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:50 am

Greg wrote:
Taz wrote:
I was saved.
We're not ALL rapists.
And neither are wolves, :3

Man I have been role playing four days, and no sex. :U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:51 am

Thanks. :3
I don't mind if it's not someone's taste. I mean I follow a fucking talented vore artist.

Now that have nothing I need to do, I think I'm gonna take few days to do a project I've always wanted. Borderlands 2 fan guns. Guns based off of other things. For example I've got one in the works called the Tighty Whitey. It's a Panty and Stocking themed pistol.

The guns will make as much sense as possible for the game and I will make them as balanced as a Borderlands 2 veteran such as myself can.
I'm making appropriate stats for the chosen (also appropriate) manufacturer. They'll be balanced to suit the manufacturer and the theme. I'll be giving red flavor text and also a special ability.

The next one will be an SMG themed after Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:57 am

I am a scrub. The 29th was the anniversary of Gradius and I COMPLETELY forgot to do something for. Now I gotta wait unti fucking next year.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:32 pm

In a matter of hours I will be buying my first legal alcoholic beverage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:38 pm

So I was watching The Twilight Zone
In one episode, this is described as "An experimental interceptor" and that it flew 900 miles into space
Spoiler:

Look familliar? inglip

Spoiler:

This episode came out in 1959, 22 years before the space shuttle was launched.
For reference, this is how other "spaceships" looked in that season:

(it's landing, not taking off, lol)
Spoiler:

And of course, obligatory flying saucer
Spoiler:

So how did they come up with such a modern looking design for the first one? (you never actually see it, just the tarp)
Obviously, aliens Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:04 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

Obviously, aliens Not a single fuck wa
Finally someone gets it. :U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:21 pm

*Humps Taz*

There you've had sex

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Oh... I didn't notice we are on a new thread now. Can't believe this is number 38 already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Well you did join late, Kaiser. Not a single fuck wa

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Lucy wrote:
Well you did join late, Kaiser. Not a single fuck wa
Almost one year late.... damn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Mighty Switch Force 2? Oh fuck yes. Wayforward delivers the hips, thighs, and platforming again!!
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:05 pm

So apparently my dad doesn't want to go to my sister's pre-preschool (I don't know what else to call it) graduation ceremony because he considers it not to be a 'real' accomplishment or something like that. In his day, shit like kindergarten graduation and 8th grade graduation didn't exist, and that only highchool graduation was the real thing to be proud of it.

My sister is only 4. She does not understand the whole "MY GENERATION IS SUPERIOR AND WE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT" way of thinking yet. When she looks up in the audience as she's singing this cute little song looking for her family and only sees me and my mom, I can only imagine what she'll be thinking. She isn't a tardlet, and is pretty damn smart (and big) for a 4 year old, and asks way too many questions that she shouldn't even be asking for her age.

When she comes up to him and asks "Dad, where were you?". What answer will he give? My parents aren't in the habit of lying all over the place--especially to kids.

Why can't my dad get with 2013 and realize that the 80s came to an end 30+ years ago?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Wow. That's pretty fucking depressing. I hope you can persuade him to go. My parents were divorced and my dad kicked out, but he showed up to every large school event of ours. I don't see why someone she lives with can't be assed to go to his little girl's. That's horse dick...
Back to top Go down
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Kick him in the balls as hard as you can.

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next