HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:42 pm

wow... I don't know what kind of gamer I am then.

I mean I'll go back to games after a certain amount of time, and probably log a few more hours every now and then, but I don't think I've ever gone above 100 hours for a single game.

and when I think about it, I might know why. I'm always worried as shit that I'm going to lose all of my data because of a crash or something. I've lost data on so many games, especially games like new vegas, where I've dedicated 60+ hours, only to lose all of that.

and I don't completely trust cloud saving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
wow... I don't know what kind of gamer I am then.

I mean I'll go back to games after a certain amount of time, and probably log a few more hours every now and then, but I don't think I've ever gone above 100 hours for a single game.

and when I think about it, I might know why. I'm always worried as shit that I'm going to lose all of my data because of a crash or something. I've lost data on so many games, especially games like new vegas, where I've dedicated 60+ hours, only to lose all of that.

and I don't completely trust cloud saving.

You've probably played one game for over 100 hours. You must have had a game from at least 2000 that you play today. I still have my Supernova cart for Super Nintendo and I play it today. I have to have played it for no less than 1000 hours.

And you know Nintendo multiplayer games...
You play Smash Bros or Kirby Air Ride? You'd be surprised how many hours you rack up. Not that any of it matters. Don't worry about time too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:09 pm

XoPachi wrote:

You've probably played one game for over 100 hours. You must have had a game from at least 2000 that you play today.  I still have my Supernova cart for Super Nintendo and I play it today. I have to have played it for no less than 1000 hours.

And you know Nintendo multiplayer games...
You play Smash Bros or Kirby Air Ride? You'd be surprised how many hours you rack up. Not that any of it matters. Don't worry about time too much.

let's see... I think I may have played majora's mask the longest of any game I've played. almost every two years, I'd restart the game.

or maybe final fantasy IX.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:12 pm

I've played through FF9 so many times.

Rat girls are so kawaiidesu

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:25 pm

so WWZ was cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Greg wrote:
so WWZ was cool

I see someone doesn't agree...
Back to top Go down
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:36 pm

I wont even watch that movie when it's free on Netflix.

Not worth my time. :U

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
let's see... I think I may have played majora's mask the longest of any game I've played. almost every two years, I'd restart the game.

allthe 

I go through that game and OoT like...every other week. Those are my favorite 3D Zeldas. I love MM to death, man.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:52 pm

XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

allthe 

I go through that game and OoT like...every other week. Those are my favorite 3D Zeldas. I love MM to death, man.

I still haven't finished Majora's Mask...

I've played OoT like, fifty times, though.

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:15 am

I think I logged 416 hours on Oblivion.

Morrowind though...I had to log at least 750 hours on that. And that was on console.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:05 am

I usually logged 150-200 hours on my Fallout New Vegas characters which probably totals to whole fuckton of time invested into it, and now that Im online with it and mods Im gonna be logging even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:31 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
I usually logged 150-200 hours on my Fallout New Vegas characters which probably totals to whole fuckton of time invested into it, and now that Im online with it and mods Im gonna be logging even more.

I never even bothered with online mods. 90% of the online mods I've seen were basically models of characters moving around with absolutely no animation other than a preset 'standing still' and 'one-leg in the air, indicating running' motion.

honestly, I never really bothered with mods in general. unless the mod itself was better than whatever the creator patched. in other words, I've had had maybe one or two mods in minecraft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 am

jesus people have no lives. 200 hours in a video game? what do you even do otherwise? :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:37 am

Azure wrote:
jesus people have no lives. 200 hours in a video game? what do you even do otherwise? :V
Whack it t' yiff. :U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:49 am

Zoe wrote:
Azure wrote:
Whack it t' yiff. :U
aint that america?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:51 am

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

I never even bothered with online mods. 90% of the online mods I've seen were basically models of characters moving around with absolutely no animation other than a preset 'standing still' and 'one-leg in the air, indicating running' motion.

honestly, I never really bothered with mods in general. unless the mod itself was better than whatever the creator patched. in other words, I've had had maybe one or two mods in minecraft.

It's all about the sex mods.

Back to top Go down
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:52 am

Citra yiff specifically.

;3

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:48 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
I think I logged 416 hours on Oblivion.

Morrowind though...I had to log at least 750 hours on that. And that was on console.

I like how I've played Planetside 2 for 422 hours and I'm only battle rank 57 out of 100 Not a single fuck wa 
That's some MMORPG shit
And I still have hardly anything upgraded Seriously?

Edit: Holy shit, the guy with the most time played on the leaderboards has played this game for 2,354 hours. And he's only battle rank 99, what the hell? Only 2 guys in the top 5 are battle rank 100. These guys have a similar score per minute to me or lower. So it's literally almost impossible to reach level cap unless you pay for a membership and boosts to get there faster. I've been leveling pretty fast but I think I'm starting to hit the wall where it really takes a lot longer. I can't find any data on the leveling curve of this game.

Last edited by greg-the-fox on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:04 am

Lucy wrote:
Citra yiff specifically.

;3

Cit-what?
Back to top Go down
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:13 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Citra yiff specifically.

;3

Cit-what?

Those little critters that Zaush created.

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:35 am

Lucy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Citra yiff specifically.

;3

Cit-what?

Oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
AthenaiS

Humor : what are we actually meant to put here.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:49 am

Lucy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Citra yiff specifically.

;3

Cit-what?

what does their cum taste like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask-snowplough.tumblr.com/
AthenaiS

Humor : what are we actually meant to put here.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:56 am

ever get the feeling that some one you know doesn't like you but just puts up with you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask-snowplough.tumblr.com/
Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am

Not really, but I know the other side to that feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:25 pm

AthenaiS wrote:
ever get the feeling that some one you know doesn't like you but just puts up with you?

That's how I feel about the entire planet. o:

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next