HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:42 am

All you play is pokemon. Play something different please. :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:57 am

Yes! Play Armed Police Unit Gallop! It'll put stubble on your chin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:14 am

I forgot just how horrifying the Gnaar in Serious Sam can be.

Especially the flying ones... T_T

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:53 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
All you play is pokemon. Play something different please. :c
That's all I have.

XoPachi wrote:
Yes! Play Armed Police Unit Gallop! It'll put stubble on your chin!
NO! D:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Lucy wrote:

Have you seen them in Sam 3? They're like fucking gorillas. You can pull out their eyes though. :3
Back to top Go down
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:07 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Have you seen them in Sam 3? They're like fucking gorillas. You can pull out their eyes though. :3
They are WAY more terrifying in Sam 1 to me. Like, they way they sprint and their faces...

A gorilla is no big deal, but those sprinting and floating bastards get me every time.

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:14 pm

Serious mode. They're fucking invisible.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Serious Sam: The Second Encounter.

bestgameevar

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:29 pm

The only thing I liked about this game.

Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:38 pm

So from what I've been reading, apparently Microsoft has hired a lot of people in their company to go around to social websites such as Reddit, go through Xbox One based discussions, downvote negative posts and upload their own positive comments towards the system in hopes of boosting its reputation before it launches, which is a big no-no. Microsoft of course hasnt responded to the accusations, but someone leaked information about what they saw happening when visiting the company for a meeting with their own company. The stated that they had seen employees scrolling through Reddit and doing mass downvotes and when they asked about it, their boss said "MS have[sic] just brought in a huge sweep of SMM managers to handle reputation management for the Xbox One".

This system is going to be so fucking terrible, Microsoft knows it and is doing everything they can to try and get ANYONE to buy the damn thing, even resorting to low tactics like falsifying positive comments and downvoting anything remotely negative.

Way to go Microsoft, just keep digging that grave even deeper Not a single fuck wa

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Are you shitting me?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:10 pm

lel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:21 pm

Kaizy wrote:
So from what I've been reading, apparently Microsoft has hired a lot of people in their company to go around to social websites such as Reddit, go through Xbox One based discussions, downvote negative posts and upload their own positive comments towards the system in hopes of boosting its reputation before it launches, which is a big no-no. Microsoft of course hasnt responded to the accusations, but someone leaked information about what they saw happening when visiting the company for a meeting with their own company. The stated that they had seen employees scrolling through Reddit and doing mass downvotes and when they asked about it, their boss said "MS have[sic] just brought in a huge sweep of SMM managers to handle reputation management for the Xbox One".

This system is going to be so fucking terrible, Microsoft knows it and is doing everything they can to try and get ANYONE to buy the damn thing, even resorting to low tactics like falsifying positive comments and downvoting anything remotely negative.

Way to go Microsoft, just keep digging that grave even deeper Not a single fuck wa

I saw that one, and I just lol'd. That's Microsoft's whole game; don't make the better product, be the better salesman, and if that fails, bury your enemy in bad press and negative rumors.

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:33 pm

This is all that I ever get. Not a single fuck wa

Granted I'm at the core, not the first phase.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 am

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I saw that one, and I just lol'd. That's Microsoft's whole game; don't make the better product, be the better salesman, and if that fails, bury your enemy in bad press and negative rumors.
Its oh so pathetic

Looks like this is the last Microsoft system we will ever see lol

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:30 am

Kaizy wrote:

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:51 am

Kaizy wrote:

I feel so sorry for those Microsoft employees forced to do that by management, who know that they will be fired if they say anything so they just have to go along with this nonsense, but they know they'll probably get laid off soon anyway when Microsoft's stock tanks and the company starts hemorrhaging money after release Not a single fuck wa

Okay.jpg

I wonder just how many of them realize it's garbage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:02 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I feel so sorry for those Microsoft employees forced to do that by management, who know that they will be fired if they say anything so they just have to go along with this nonsense, but they know they'll probably get laid off soon anyway when Microsoft's stock tanks and the company starts hemorrhaging money after release Not a single fuck wa

Okay.jpg

I wonder just how many of them realize it's garbage
Im sure anyone who was working on it with functioning brain cells could see that this was a monstrosity

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 am

I propose the next subtitle be "Stage 3" just to fuck with people
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Kaizy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:23 am

So I was reading about what that whole "watch TV with your Xbox" thing actually does and Im literally blown away now. So I thought you pay them for a subscription or something for a cable-like service, using the Xbox as a cable box of sorts, which in its own right is stupid seeing how the console is supposed to be a GAMING console and not a fucking cable box, but it at least made sense in how it would work. BUT APPARENTLY there is no subscription or service or using your Xbox as a cable box, you just use your current TV service and cable box and plug that fucker right into the Xbox...and that's it. Thats. It. There is literally nothing else to it but that.

I literally havent been able to stop laughing at this for the past 10 minutes because it makes no fucking sense. Im literally dying of laughter right now/

Its like every time I read about something else related to the system, I hear about another terrible feature that I never knew about and I just start laughing again.

This system is going to tank so fucking hard Not a single fuck wa

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:32 am

Kaizy wrote:
So I was reading about what that whole "watch TV with your Xbox" thing actually does and Im literally blown away now. So I thought you pay them for a subscription or something for a cable-like service, using the Xbox as a cable box of sorts, which in its own right is stupid seeing how the console is supposed to be a GAMING console and not a fucking cable box, but it at least made sense in how it would work. BUT APPARENTLY there is no subscription or service or using your Xbox as a cable box, you just use your current TV service and cable box and plug that fucker right into the Xbox...and that's it. Thats. It. There is literally nothing else to it but that.

I literally havent been able to stop laughing at this for the past 10 minutes because it makes no fucking sense. Im literally dying of laughter right now/

Its like every time I read about something else related to the system, I hear about another terrible feature that I never knew about and I just start laughing again.

didn't you just put it down massively like 5 minutes ag- uh, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Kaizy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:34 am

Greg wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

didn't you just put it down massively like 5 minutes ag- uh, nevermind.
Yes but you dont understand IT NEVER STOPS GETTING WORSE NO MATTER HOW MUCH I READ ABOUT IT

EVERY THING I READ IS WORSE THAN THE LAST ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:30 am

See, at least my disappointment in the Wii U is JUST disappointment and my reasons have stopped coming in.

With the Done, I keep getting MORE before it's released and I'm LAUGHING AT IT.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:37 pm

This is the best thing I've ever seen lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Greg, get Tribes seriously. That game is the funniest online FPS ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next