General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition

Go down 
+14
Kaiser
Azure
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
Lucan
Maya
greg-the-fox
Llama
Riv
Kaizy
Zoe
Lucy
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 am

Im tempted to get the new Animal Crossing since my 3DS has just been sitting there gathering dust since I bought it
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:17 am

Kaizy wrote:
Im tempted to get the new Animal Crossing since my 3DS has just been sitting there gathering dust since I bought it

I judge the price of games by how long they will keep me interested. this game could last 3 years if you want it to.

and considering it's ironically cheaper than the average 3DS game, I'd say it's worth the price.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:36 am

I love you Azure.

MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
The same people who made that fucking Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts drivel made one of most acclaimed shooters ever.

about half the world see's it the other way around.

I give a shit?
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:40 am

XoPachi wrote:

I give a shit?

about as much as the world gives a shit about Einhander
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:51 am

And that's the sad part. They'd rather pay $50 soon to be $60 for a movie (bad movie) than an actual game.
tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:04 am

XoPachi wrote:
And that's the sad part. They'd rather pay $50 soon to be $60 for a movie (bad movie) than an actual game.
tsk tsk tsk

you're comparing a game from 1997, to any final fantasy game in the past 10 years, when there was a huge difference between 1990's era final fantasy, and late-2000's era final fantasy.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:12 am

There's a difference?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:20 am

XoPachi wrote:
There's a difference?

*hurr hurr, my games rule, and your games suck*
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:24 am

Yes! :3
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:51 am

All of you have pretty bad tastes so I don't know why we're even having this discussion. :v
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:05 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
All of you have pretty bad tastes so I don't know why we're even having this discussion. :v

games in general have been sucking lately.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:17 am

Tank Abuse wrote:

You have bad tastes. I mean just look, you're VOMITING from them you clown.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:19 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

games in general have been sucking lately.
Its true, they blow lately

It seems like most of what comes out is rehashed and generic crap made to appeal to the mass audience of idiots who like Gears of Modern WarHalo 10: Terrorists Attack USA FREEDOM
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 am

Funny thing being that...people still think Popular=most made.

No.

There have been FAR more games being released than the military shooters everyone needs to stop crying about already. People just want their preferred game to be the most popular. Like me! Only difference is I recognize that military shooters while popular aren't NEARLY as plentiful as people have made them seem to be this gen. They're just publicized more.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am

the only favorite game of mine that I feel truly deserves to be more popular is mirror's edge.

otherwise, I'm perfectly ok with how overlooked harvest moon is \:3/
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:02 am

And we've been getting and will keep getting good/unique games like Mirror's Edge (of course not that gameplay style) for a while.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:08 am

MiloTime wrote:
the only favorite game of mine that I feel truly deserves to be more popular is mirror's edge.

otherwise, I'm perfectly ok with how overlooked harvest moon is \:3/

Have you seen this?

Looks like another parkour game... WITH ZOMBIES lol
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:13 am

XoPachi wrote:
And we've been getting and will keep getting good/unique games like Mirror's Edge (of course not that gameplay style) for a while.

it's not the gameplay that's the problem. it's how unfinished the games become, disguised as DLC. it's how games become more social in ALL the wrong ways. it's how developers are feuding with companies more than ever over financial differences. this company wants more money, this company refuses to develop for this company, or even this console, this company removes its games from an entire digital gaming site, and creates its own site, forcing players to sign up THERE in order to play their games (see: steam vs. origin)

meanwhile, nintendo just sort of sits there on the sidelines, and quietly advertises their games.

do I even need to bring up the encumbrance that xbox one is going to bring to gaming? it's not the games. it's the companies and literally in a few months, the rules that you have to abide by, in order to play these games
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:18 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

Have you seen this?

after playing mirror's edge, I can't imagine a third person parkour game. first person feels authentic. so as much as I hate to admit, if there's a big focus on parkour, I hope it's an FPS.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:20 am

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Have you seen this?

after playing mirror's edge, I can't imagine a third person parkour game. first person feels authentic. so as much as I hate to admit, if there's a big focus on parkour, I hope it's an FPS.

How do you know it's third person?
Cinematic trailers don't really tell you anything
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:21 am

OOOOOOOOH you were talking about THAT side of it... Yeah, it's starting to suck. But I blame gamers. They're the ones who demanded ludicrous graphics, super competitive play, and such enlightening and elaborate STAHWY!!!1 in their games. So it was going to get expensive to meet the demands eventually. At least that's how it's been as of late. Before it was genuine competition between companies. That and now you have idiots who actually PAY for disc locked content and shit rather than boycott.

Enablers.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:28 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Have you seen this?

How do you know it's third person?
Cinematic trailers don't really tell you anything

actually, I'm pretty sure it's FPS judging by the weapons. it strikes me as an L4D base game. like L4D and Brink combined.

I was just saying, third person parkour doesn't seem right...

although zombie slaying parkour sounds a lot more legit *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:31 am

Brink was so bad...
lol

Was SO looking forward to it too.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:37 am

MiloTime wrote:
actually, I'm pretty sure it's FPS judging by the weapons. it strikes me as an L4D base game. like L4D and Brink combined.

I was just saying, third person parkour doesn't seem right...

although zombie slaying parkour sounds a lot more legit *sarcasm*

I would be REALLY interested if it was an entirely melee-based zombie game with NO guns, that relied on fast-paced movement and had some really damn good environment interaction.

Yeah, that will never happen Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:41 am

BEYOND sick of zombies. Been more of those games than war shooters.
I know I can't fucking wait for Watch Dogs. That game looks like it will OWN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next