HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:18 am

MiloTime wrote:
no.... no. why? leave me alone. let me live my life in PEACE

pfffff, youve never had such good company
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 28
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:23 am

god damn quotes...

anyway, what kind of company do you have in mind for someone who's too afraid to even get drunk? ask ricky. he tried getting me to drink even just a little, and I pussied out u_u

but yea, I wouldn't mind having a few people to hang out with down there, even though I'm shy. I'll probably get in touch with casey too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:54 am

[quote=MiloTime]
god damn quotes...

anyway, what kind of company do you have in mind for someone who's too afraid to even get drunk? ask ricky. he tried getting me to drink even just a little, and I pussied out u_u

but yea, I wouldn't mind having a few people to hang out with down there, even though I'm shy. I'll probably get in touch with casey too[/quote]

you aint gotta drink or nothing x3

internet people are interesting any way you slice it

and yes, the quotes are really fucking annoying

thanks forumotion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 28
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:23 am

ok I'm getting a little tired of this term. fucking credit reports. 

do I NEED a credit card? if I have a credit card, do I have to buy shit just to have a "good" credit report?

I'm so stupid with banks. I've signed up on different occasions, being tricked into monthly fee's before, so I decided not to bother with banks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 28
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:54 pm

I'm way under prepared to move.

watch as I back out at the last minute, like I usually do with every opportunity I get
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoDelahunt

avatar

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!
Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 39
Location : Maine

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:07 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I'm way under prepared to move.

watch as I back out at the last minute, like I usually do with every opportunity I get

Just nut up and get it done, son! It's not -that- hard. You're not daisy chaining 15 claymore mines or taking out a tank's track with comm wire and creative use of Semtex. Just get it done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 28
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:40 pm

TangoDelahunt wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I'm way under prepared to move.

watch as I back out at the last minute, like I usually do with every opportunity I get

Just nut up and get it done, son! It's not -that- hard. You're not daisy chaining 15 claymore mines or taking out a tank's track with comm wire and creative use of Semtex. Just get it done!

well there IS the fact that not everything went as planned, and I have to find a way to get one hundred something dollars to get a ticket.

not to mention, SUDDENLY, I'm "abandoning my family". sure, they kicked me out and left me homeless, but now that I'm leaving on my own free will, I'm abandoning them.

oh the stress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 104
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:10 pm

MiloTime wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I'm way under prepared to move.

watch as I back out at the last minute, like I usually do with every opportunity I get

Just nut up and get it done, son! It's not -that- hard. You're not daisy chaining 15 claymore mines or taking out a tank's track with comm wire and creative use of Semtex. Just get it done!

well there IS the fact that not everything went as planned, and I have to find a way to  get one hundred something dollars to get a ticket.

not to mention, SUDDENLY, I'm "abandoning my family". sure, they kicked me out and left me homeless, but now that I'm leaving on my own free will, I'm abandoning them.

oh the stress.

Fuck'em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Maya

avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I'm way under prepared to move.

watch as I back out at the last minute, like I usually do with every opportunity I get

Just nut up and get it done, son! It's not -that- hard. You're not daisy chaining 15 claymore mines or taking out a tank's track with comm wire and creative use of Semtex. Just get it done!

well there IS the fact that not everything went as planned, and I have to find a way to  get one hundred something dollars to get a ticket.

not to mention, SUDDENLY, I'm "abandoning my family". sure, they kicked me out and left me homeless, but now that I'm leaving on my own free will, I'm abandoning them.

oh the stress.

Fuck'em.
I couldn't have worded that better m'self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:04 pm

You're not the one abandoning them, they abandoned you. You owe them nothing, except maybe a humiliating defeat in life. As for death, they will die as they lived. Without honor, and without you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 pm

MiloTime wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I'm way under prepared to move.

watch as I back out at the last minute, like I usually do with every opportunity I get

Just nut up and get it done, son! It's not -that- hard. You're not daisy chaining 15 claymore mines or taking out a tank's track with comm wire and creative use of Semtex. Just get it done!

well there IS the fact that not everything went as planned, and I have to find a way to  get one hundred something dollars to get a ticket.

not to mention, SUDDENLY, I'm "abandoning my family". sure, they kicked me out and left me homeless, but now that I'm leaving on my own free will, I'm abandoning them.

oh the stress.

thats not your family

they literally shat all over you, your life, and your well being. whatever the case may be, that certainly isnt what family does. maybe some people think it is, and they are slaves chained to their own cowardice and fear. be somebody different, make your own family, and forget the people who forgot you a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 28
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:37 pm

it's hard to explain. I've tried separating myself from my family for years now. I mean back then, I didn't really have a choice but to stick around, but now I do, and I'm trying to get away from all of them. but my family has this concept that there's nothing worse than someone who tries to leave his family. basically, they think I deserved what I had coming, but they still try to pin this little tiny "we still love you anyway" message on me, justifying everything they did to me, so that they can feel like good people in the end, so that when I decide it's time to remove myself from them, I become the monster who abandoned his family.

I dunno if that makes sense. my family will do ANYTHING it takes to justify their actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 pm

MiloTime wrote:
it's hard to explain. I've tried separating myself from my family for years now. I mean back then, I didn't really have a choice but to stick around, but now I do, and I'm trying to get away from all of them. but my family has this concept that there's nothing worse than someone who tries to leave his family. basically, they think I deserved what I had coming, but they still try to pin this little tiny "we still love you anyway" message on me, justifying everything they did to me, so that they can feel like good people in the end, so that when I decide it's time to remove myself from them, I become the monster who abandoned his family.

I dunno if that makes sense. my familypeople will do ANYTHING it takes to justify their actions.
FTFY, just some people do worse things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 28
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Zoe wrote:

FTFY, just some people do worse things.

that's a general statement.

people who do worse things aren't my concern right now. it's the people threatening to sell my things if I do leave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:58 pm

MiloTime wrote:
it's hard to explain. I've tried separating myself from my family for years now. I mean back then, I didn't really have a choice but to stick around, but now I do, and I'm trying to get away from all of them. but my family has this concept that there's nothing worse than someone who tries to leave his family. basically, they think I deserved what I had coming, but they still try to pin this little tiny "we still love you anyway" message on me, justifying everything they did to me, so that they can feel like good people in the end, so that when I decide it's time to remove myself from them, I become the monster who abandoned his family.

I dunno if that makes sense. my family will do ANYTHING it takes to justify their actions.
leave that shit behind then. its just STUFF. you can always get more of it, especially stuff that is YOURS and not attached to people who could be assed to care if you lived or died unless you are their willing puppet/slave. they dont "still love you anyway", if they did, they wouldn't threaten to liquidate your personal possessions and attempt to push guilt on to you when in reality they are just trying to control you via one of the very last things they can grasp at to make you their slave again. burn a bridge kid, dont look back. it can be IMMENSELY satisfying if you just quit waffling around with it. get some clarity nigga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 28
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:03 pm

all I really care about is my computer, and my camera. or rather, those are the most expensive things I own. $500 computer, and $400 camera.

plus I'm sure they've already come across my stash of drawing from when I was 5, to now.... some of the more recent ones including fox dick.

why did I not think of this. oh god, they're going to see my renderings of fox's dick. WHY did I have to be a furry. I could have just left it at being a faggot. I had to go even further
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:04 am

MiloTime wrote:
all I really care about is my computer, and my camera. or rather, those are the most expensive things I own. $500 computer, and $400 camera.

plus I'm sure they've already come across my stash of drawing from when I was 5, to now.... some of the more recent ones including fox dick.

why did I not think of this. oh god, they're going to see my renderings of fox's dick. WHY did I have to be a furry. I could have just left it at being a faggot. I had to go even further
solution:

go to house

extract things

dare them to call the police

exit stage left

easy?

easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 27
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:21 am

Can we just change the title of this thread to "Milo's Emo Corner" already? :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 28
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:34 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Can we just change the title of this thread to "Milo's Emo Corner" already? :V

oh no, I'm making a decision that changes the outcome of my entire life, and I'm freaking out.

I must be the first person who has ever done this.

I'm talking about it too much though. it's just all that's on my mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:36 am

I lost my fat birthday nug.

No option left but suicide, now. Okay.jpg

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 27
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 am

MiloTime wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Can we just change the title of this thread to "Milo's Emo Corner" already? :V

oh no, I'm making a decision that changes the outcome of my entire life, and I'm freaking out.

I must be the first person who has ever done this.

I'm talking about it too much though. it's just all that's on my mind.
Yeah because I'm referring to this particular personal crisis of the week and not a vast history of emo posts in general.

Isn't posting like this fun?

Lucy wrote:
I lost my fat birthday nug.

No option left but suicide, now. Okay.jpg

Yep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 28
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:44 am

Lucy wrote:
I lost my fat birthday nug.

No option left but suicide, now. Okay.jpg

fat nug... are those your balls?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 27
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:46 am

Hint: It's Lucy's favorite thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:46 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I lost my fat birthday nug.

No option left but suicide, now. Okay.jpg

fat nug... are those your balls?
Nug=nugget of weed
The fatness is its size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:10 pm

After yesterday I no longer associate with my moms side of the family. For the short of it, yesterday my aunt came to our home and started yelling at my sister about this dog she bought and how she is killing my mom with it and told her to GTFO since she is the landlord. It was much more drawn out and filled with swearing than that and also at 8 in the morning. Later through out the day my aunt kept calling me and for about 10 minutes asking about the dog and my sister trying to gain evidence for something would be my guess which is exactly what my parents did when they divorced and I was too damn dumb to keep my mouth shut. Considering she had the audacity to try this Ive decided to just sever communication with that side, Ill show up for my grandparents funerals, but after that most of them Ill never see again. If youre wondering why this one event has caused me to do this, its not one event, its piled up over the years from almost all of them and the ones it didnt, well they just dont talk to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   

Back to top Go down
 
BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad
Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: