HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:05 am

I know some people here are into various substances, so I figured I'd make an abstraction to the weed/shrooms/whatever thread.

• What is your favorite substance of abuse? (legal or illegal)
  • What are you on right now Very Happy
  • What are your best, worst and most fucked-up experiences with them?

Personally, I can't decide what my favorite drugs are. They ALL come with ups and downs and it depends what I'm doing that day and the after-effects. Take heroin, for example. I tried it ONCE (almost 15 years ago) and though, I'll admit the high was INCREDIBLE it was definitely NOT worth the aftermath. I'll spare you all the details.

I think alcohol is both my worst and least favorite drug of all time.

Weed can be fun; I mostly smoke hash. It's a good wake-up drug for when you need to deal with people but don't have much to actually get done

The psychedelics are fun, but once you've done them too much they kind of lose their magic. Then again, it's been a while since I ate a whole ten strip (well, 10 Altoids with 2 drops each so that might be 20.) Doing 4 hits at FWA and walking through the Atlanta Aquarium was pretty coherent, but still fun as hell. Mushrooms are good for relaxing and apparently go great with OC's. My friend and I kayaked to an abandoned island in a large lake and tripped out and took them.

Ecstasy doesn't really work for me but I think I have fucked-up brain chemistry. I mean, I feel the effects but while everyone is like "OMG TOUCH THIS IT FEELS SO GOOD! I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE EVERYONE" I'm just like "Uhh... right." But then the NEXT WEEK I feel AWESOME. Maybe it has to do with an abnormal serotonin imbalance; certain things like stomach problems, insomnia and the fact that I tried it several times as a small kid *might* be a factor Rolling Eyes

I always thought the Shulgin drugs were interesting, but I was pretty poor once they passed the Analog act. I'm pissed I never bought some 5-MeO-DMT. I even tried to order a bufo alvarius toad to milk it myself Very Happy I've done 2-CI and 2-CE at FWA when some unnamed person said he could hook me up with one of those if I wanted. I said "fuck it, I'll just take them both" and it was fun (mostly body effects, some mental) but my friend didn't have such a good trip. I forgot which pill he took, but after dealing with my ultra-cynical friend and deciding to go for a walk he tried to talk to someone about a gadget he was using. Little did he know, it was a babyfur who apparently messed himself because he could smell it. At that point he was possibly starting to lose it, so we went back to my room and listened to Autechre and BOC and he calmed down pretty quickly. Then I think the unnamed person came in with some Bolivian marching powder, but there wasn't enough even just for me, let alone to share. I hate starting that and not finishing it.

I also remember one FC when another person I won't name brought belladonna and thought it would be a good idea to make tea and hand it out to people:

"You want some green tea?"
"Sure!" ... *drinks it*
"Shit, did I say green tea? I always mix up the words green and belladonna"

... okay, THAT was pretty fucked up

The Shulgin / Other RC drugs largely disappeared after that and I don't think there are many grey-market suppliers of "research chemicals" in the US. There are plenty worldwide though, and thanks to the internet you can order shit right from home. I got some ethylphenidate, which helps me concentrate and stay awake and feel like I have enough energy to run through a wall. Just keep in mind, it's in powder form and a dose is VERY small. "People say" ~20mg, but if it's anything like its cousin methylphenidate, the bioavailability is somewhere around 33% if you eat it (disregarding facts like time-release matrices, body weight, tolerance, how much food you ate and a million other things). That stuff doesn't really apply by insufflation so maybe multiply the dose by 3 for a rough guess if you're using that ROA (snorting, railing, lines, bumps, whatever).

I also got some Etizolam to see if it would help me sleep and Pyrazolam to help with anxiety during the day. The Pyrazolam workss really well but I don't think it's really a recreational drug. I'm going to save it for when I'm stressed as fuck and shouldn't be, and for times I go on day or week-long speed binges.

I also remember chloroform and diethyl ether to be pretty fun. Chloroform is terrible on your liver though. Halothane is also quite a beast; you start inhaling that shit and before you can say "wow, this stuff smells like cotton candy" you can barely move, or you're out cold.

I'll probably post some stories later on if this takes off. I really should be working on some things right now >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:22 am

Dont we have a thread for this?

Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:15 am

Everyone knows what I'm on.

Also, how many derg threads do we need?

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:05 am

Rumble Drugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:08 am

Kaizy wrote:
Dont we have a thread for this?
No we don't. There is a weed thread and a mushroom thread.

There is more to life than just weed and mushrooms.
Kaizy wrote:
Also, how many derg threads do we need?
I was hoping only one. A thread for each drug seems silly.

So you guys need to complain about EVERYTHING here? It's a forum, sheesh.

It's early in the morning. I just did a fat line of speed and I'm feeling quite awake ^_^

No other drugs in my system as of yet (6:45AM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:28 pm

I'm high off of my moring coffee and getting fresh strings for my guitar...
There's always a little residual THC in my blood so I assume that goes without saying. :U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:03 pm

WUZ UP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
WUZ UP

Nuffin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:12 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
WUZ UP

Nuffin

Good shit
but I ain't trippin'
HAAAAY!
Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Seriously? Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! trollface Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Awww Yeaaah Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Not a single fuck wa Great Scott! Okay.jpg 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 pm

If your scroll up and down over that really fast you'll probably be able to simulate some kind of high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:52 pm

favorite substance

weed

most excellent substance

DMT

shit will change your fucking life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
If your scroll up and down over that really fast you'll probably be able to simulate some kind of high.

If you go kinda slow while listening to Dark Side of the Moon backwards you can see your parents smoking a joint in garage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:09 am

Im high on life

And bath salts

Zoe
I <3 Tentacles

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:19 am

Kaizy wrote:
Im high on life

And bath salts
Stop biting me, I'm not food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:40 am

Zoe wrote:

I heard that helioptile tastes just like combusken. Is that true?

Zoe
I <3 Tentacles

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:20 am

Riv wrote:
Zoe wrote:

I heard that helioptile tastes just like combusken. Is that true?
I wouldn't know. pokerface 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:56 am

Zaraphayx wrote:

Stare at the center of this for 20-30 seconds, then look at the wall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:58 am

it's like a lensbaby effect

I always wanted one of those lenses. it's like your camera is on drugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:24 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:

Woah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:59 pm

I got really drunk on about 1/3rd a bottle of beer last night.

pokerface

"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:39 pm

I had a couple of Maker's Mark Manhattans and some Bulleit bourbon I drank on the train. It's not to get drunk though. I'm using it as a vasodilator so I won't pass out or die off the massive amounts of other stuff I did.

My only regret is I don't have better drugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:

Woah.

Holy shit, he's right. I looked back at my screen and then everything looked like a flag in a soft breeze. @w@
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:33 am

Nobody else here is on drugs? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:36 am

Lucy wrote:
I got really drunk on about 1/3rd a bottle of beer last night.

pokerface

Are you on meds or something? That might be why
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:39 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Are you on meds or something? That might be why

Hydrocodone + alcohol = <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   

Back to top Go down

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next