General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D

Go down 
+15
Kaiser
TangoDelahunt
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Riv
blackfuredfox
Azure
Zaraphayx
XoPachi
Wolf-Bone
Zoe
Tank Abuse
Lucy
Kaizy
RickyBobbyMew
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:42 am

Skullmiser wrote:

I respect you for not using drugs.
I remember in March of 2009 you were having an argument with someone regarding marijuana. You were asking for reasons why marijuana is bad, because people who argued in favor of it said that it was so healthy, and I told you that you should tell them that the spores from Omicron Ceti III from the Star Trek episode "This Side of Paradise," were also healthy, in fact they caused absolute perfect health and happiness, but also had terrible effects on their productivity.
Did you said you would consider using it, but I was not so sure, because you said that you hated Star Trek.
Did you win your argument those years ago? I hope you did.

I don't do any drugs, My mother and brother do lots of those, so I can see how bad you can get. I've also seen how addictive narcotics can be from watching the Star Trek The Next Generation episode "Symbiosis."

I'm glad that I'm not addicted or obsessed with anything like the Ornarans.

I was wondering how many people did it. and yea, that was back when I didn't want to believe anything good came out of something like that. I'm ok with it now. the only thing that bothers me is the smell. everyone says it smells wonderful, but wow. no  

I used to think you were a troll, but 4+ years of this star trek shenanigans... I'm just glad I'm moving out of arizona, so I can have comfort knowing I'm an entire state away from you.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:58 am

...What in the shit did I just read.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 am

I've had to quit smoking pot because anything smokeable just fucks up my throat for a few weeks really bad. I guess I could learn how to make edibles. Apparently it's more potent than just smoking it.
Back to top Go down
Skullmiser

Skullmiser

Humor : Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:52 pm

MiloTime wrote:

I was wondering how many people did it. and yea, that was back when I didn't want to believe anything good came out of something like that. I'm ok with it now. the only thing that bothers me is the smell. everyone says it smells wonderful, but wow. no  

I used to think you were a troll, but 4+ years of this star trek shenanigans... I'm just glad I'm moving out of Arizona, so I can have comfort knowing I'm an entire state away from you.

Hah! I like you. I also can't stand the smell. Whenever I visit my brother, I can smell it through vents before the front door is opened. I have to leave whenever he starts smoking it. It makes me feel very violent just like the Trellium gas did to the Vulcans in the Star Trek enterprise episode," Impulse." I doubt that I would end up trying to kill him, but I certainly want to often.

I'm sorry you want to get away from me so badly. I don't mind if you hate me, or anything. I just wish that you didn't hate Star Trek.
Back to top Go down
http://skullmiser.webs.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Dude...

I can respect a passion, but you have injected Star Trek into literally all of your posts so far. They don't even make sense.

Even I'm not that way with tits and arcade shooters. .-.

I don't think anyone here vehemently hates Star Trek of all things. You can rest easy.
Back to top Go down
Skullmiser

Skullmiser

Humor : Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:14 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Dude...

I can respect a passion, but you have injected Star Trek into literally all of your posts so far. They don't even make sense.
I think that my posts make much more sense when I talk about Star Trek. I use the episodes I mention as analogies. I relate the episodes to the subject at hand as best I can. I think that things are much clearer when seen through the lens of Star Trek.

Remember the Star Trek The Next Generation episode "Darmok?" The Temarians had a language that was nothing BUT analogies. They just said things like," Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra," and the meaning was instantly understood. Admittedly Picard didn't understand at first, but he picked up on the stories eventually.
Maybe you need to watch more Star Trek, and things will start making sense to you.
Back to top Go down
http://skullmiser.webs.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:25 pm

...I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:28 pm

I hadn't made use of the 'foe' list until now, but I'm sure it's going to save me a lot of star-trek related headache.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Ouch^
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:51 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Dude...

I don't think anyone here vehemently hates Star Trek of all things. You can rest easy.

pachi, 4 years.

for over 4 years, literally every post he's made.... every. post.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:55 pm

MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Dude...

pachi, 4 years.

.-.

Now that's just being thirsty. Bronies don't even inject their obsession into everything that bad.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:11 pm

XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Dude...

pachi, 4 years.

.-.

Now that's just being thirsty. Bronies don't even inject their obsession into everything that bad.

Yes they do.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Except they don't, you butthead.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:30 pm

XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Dude...

pachi, 4 years.

.-.

This reminds me of that episode of My Little Pony, where Scootaloo took her obsession with the Rainbow Dash fandom too far, and—
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Riv wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Dude...

pachi, 4 years.

.-.

This reminds me of that episode of My Little Pony, where Scootaloo took her obsession with the Rainbow Dash fandom too far, and—

omg, that reminds me of the time the turtles were making fun of mikey for having no friends, and Mikey wanted a friend so badly, he went on the internet and became friends with someone he'd obsessed over, and-
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:36 pm

MiloTime wrote:
omg, that reminds me of the time the turtles were making fun of mikey for having no friends, and Mikey wanted a friend so badly, he went on the internet and became friends with someone he'd obsessed over, and-

Oh man, that reminds me of this one time in Doctor Who, where there was this club of people who were obsessed with finding The Doctor, so they spent all their time researching him and trying to figure out where he might be, but then they eventually became good friends and stopped obsessing so much because they found other things they had in common to talk abo—

... Oh wait, that's completely different.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:55 pm

I remember when boobs DoDonPachi Gradius Gradius thighs because hips fat butts boobs.

Hips...
Yeah these are my drugs that I abuse thoroughly. Not a single fuck wa 

Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:13 am

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
I've had to quit smoking pot because anything smokeable just fucks up my throat for a few weeks really bad. I guess I could learn how to make edibles. Apparently it's more potent than just smoking it.

Or you can just boil it and eat it.

I learned that in Jamaica when I was 11 or 12.

CA: Vodka

I think the benzos all wore off by now.

Fuck, what a crazy weekend. I love this city <3 <3

(and I love my b/f even more)
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:30 am

these little red pills nobody knows of yet

you'll read about etizolam in the news at some point

need something to come off all the speed and alcohol...

i should really order more of these fuckers before they schedule the shit
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Those etizolam really fucked me up bad afterward so be careful.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Lucy wrote:
Those etizolam really fucked me up bad afterward so be careful.

Actually, I fell great!

I ended up only needing 3. The other 2 are still sitting on my desk.

My jaw hurts a bit but I think that's from tripping. I was probably grinding my teeth.

Its been that wasy for days.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:28 pm

It was the comedown that got me, a day or two after taking the stuff.

It was hellish.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Ricky you need to Skype me under the influence
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:38 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ricky you need to Skype me under the influence
I did ;3

I'll try to get on more.

Actually, I'll sign on now but I'm drunk and just a little tweakish so I could pass out at any moment.

Hopefully... XD

Lucy wrote:
It was the comedown that got me, a day or two after taking the stuff.

It was hellish.
They might not be your thing.

I don't like doing them a lot, but when I want to calm down they are great!

Pyrazolam is better for general anxiety.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:04 am

I took um...Nasonex...? ;w;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: