HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:05 pm

XoPachi wrote:
...

.....

I took um...Nasonex...? ;w;
i hate the nasonex bee

what a dumb commercial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Azure wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
...

.....

I took um...Nasonex...? ;w;
i hate the nasonex bee

what a dumb commercial
I think you might actually hate more things in this world than lucy.

dayum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Just not as vehemently...unless it's Kingdom Hearts. Not a single fuck wa 

No seriously, Azure, that FAF thread bashing it was HYSTERICAL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
...

.....

I took um...Nasonex...? ;w;
i hate the nasonex bee

what a dumb commercial
I think you might actually hate more things in this world than lucy.

dayum
unlike lucy, i have well articulated reasons for hating things, instead of just blind pointless rage. you unhomeless yet? did you ever have that "lunch"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Azure wrote:

unlike lucy, i have well articulated reasons for hating things, instead of just blind pointless rage. you unhomeless yet? did you ever have that "lunch"?
they want me to wait until after my birthday. even though it's coming up, I'm still not going to wait that long, so no lunch :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:06 am

MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:

unlike lucy, i have well articulated reasons for hating things, instead of just blind pointless rage. you unhomeless yet? did you ever have that "lunch"?
they want me to wait until after my birthday. even though it's coming up, I'm still not going to wait that long, so no lunch :<
im leaving the week after next

all i need to do is shove some parts into my the car, quit my job, pack my meager sack of valuables, and were off

like a thief in the fucking night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoDelahunt

avatar

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!
Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 39
Location : Maine

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:29 am

Azure wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:

unlike lucy, i have well articulated reasons for hating things, instead of just blind pointless rage. you unhomeless yet? did you ever have that "lunch"?
they want me to wait until after my birthday. even though it's coming up, I'm still not going to wait that long, so no lunch :<
im leaving the week after next

all i need to do is shove some parts into my the car, quit my job, pack my meager sack of valuables, and were off

like a thief in the fucking night
If you ever get the chance drift up here to Maine for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:27 am

Azure wrote:

im leaving the week after next

all i need to do is shove some parts into my the car, quit my job, pack my meager sack of valuables, and were off

like a thief in the fucking night
wtf are you doing here in the first place?

is it... bad dragon? is that your job here? did they not give you a discount on dildo's? is that why you're quitting? I don't blame you.

lol meager sack. I have a suitcase and a backpack. I'm kind of a hoarder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure



Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:34 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:

im leaving the week after next

all i need to do is shove some parts into my the car, quit my job, pack my meager sack of valuables, and were off

like a thief in the fucking night
wtf are you doing here in the first place?

is it... bad dragon? is that your job here? did they not give you a discount on dildo's? is that why you're quitting? I don't blame you.

lol meager sack. I have a suitcase and a backpack. I'm kind of a hoarder
nigga i dont live in arizona

can you even context?

also what is in that suitcase that is so horribly important? i have a hiking pack and my laptop, wont need much where im going
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:45 am

Azure wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:

unlike lucy, i have well articulated reasons for hating things, instead of just blind pointless rage. you unhomeless yet? did you ever have that "lunch"?
they want me to wait until after my birthday. even though it's coming up, I'm still not going to wait that long, so no lunch :<
im leaving the week after next

all i need to do is shove some parts into my the car, quit my job, pack my meager sack of valuables, and were off

like a thief in the fucking night
You give them your 2 weeks? References help.

Hopefully I'll have a job by then. Several interviews this week.

Can't wait to see ya, dude!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   

Back to top Go down
 
Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» DO YOU THINK THE UNITED STATES WOULD HAVE A REVOLUTION ?
» IS THE UNITED STATES THE NEXT GREECE- DEFAULT ? OPNION ?
» Altered/ decorated mirrors
» More altered corkboards
» ALTERED MINI VASE VINTAGE PIN CUSHION

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: