General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here

Go down 
+25
TangoDelahunt
Skullmiser
Vae
Maya
Azure
Taz
Llama
Zaraphayx
HAXX
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaiser
XoPachi
Joeyyy
Zoe
Lunar
Lucan
Riv
Tank Abuse
greg-the-fox
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
AthenaiS
MiloTime
Lucy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:10 am

I kinda want to go to FC, but I probably won't.

Going outside continues to lose it's appeal.

Also I went last year and all I did was drink and party and I've all but lost interest in doing any of that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:15 am

It's my first time going to a con. I dunno if I'll even party much since I don't really party.
I just want to see my gf and some close friends of mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:21 am

Cons are a fun way to meet people who usually can't get together for whatever reason, it's an experience and I would suggest going to at least one to see if it's your kinda thing.

Most of my friends are local though and the ones that aren't are too busy/poor to burn a weekend and 500 dollars. I went in 2013 with a couple of friends and last year I pretty much just went by myself to get fucked up because I was done with college, bored, and had nothing better to do.

These days, eh.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:43 am

I love BFF. C:
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:20 pm

I don't think I'll ever go to a furry con. Gaming? Yeah probably.

Lately, I've been out at parties and drinking with friends a bunch. Who would have thought I'd pull a full spin and turn into this kind of creature once it's finally legal for me to do so? I never seemed to like it before.
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:02 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
I did a cursory glance to see if there was an art thread and I didn't see it after 2 minutes of looking so naturally I gave up because :effort:

But I got bored and drew a thing and since I don't maintain an art gallery anywhere its time to :justpost:

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 ZRT3syK

NICE
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:19 pm

Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Dating is hard. :l

It is.
Though I might get to see my girlfriend at FC this January, which would make it all worth it. uwu

I'm done with dating honestly. My last girlfriend and her current boyfriend did me ultra dirty. Not chancing that again.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:13 am

XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Dating is hard. :l

It is.
Though I might get to see my girlfriend at FC this January, which would make it all worth it. uwu

I'm done with dating honestly. My last girlfriend and her current boyfriend did me ultra dirty. Not chancing that again.

Yeah, I've never been good in relationships. I'm honestly surprised I've been in one for the past year, it's my longest one so far.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:23 am

Too much worrying and I'm sick of the games and mind reading. One relationship and I'm already tired of it. lol
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:37 am

XoPachi wrote:
Too much worrying and I'm sick of the games and mind reading. One relationship and I'm already tired of it. lol

I suppose it's different when you have someone who you trust.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:49 am

I wouldn't call it a trust issue that I had. But she just wasn't straight forward at all about anything. :/
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:26 am

XoPachi wrote:
I wouldn't call it a trust issue that I had. But she just wasn't straight forward at all about anything. :/

So not a lot of real communication? That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:54 am

Llama wrote:

NICE

Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:03 am

Also I feel you on the relationship thing but for entirely different reasons.

Out of the two LTRs I've been in I was always the less invested one and it drove my partners crazy, both for different reasons. That doesn't mean I didn't love them for have feelings for them at the time, but when people say that relationships are work they aren't just talking out of their ass.

You're two different people with two different brains and you're making one of the highest forms of commitment to each other that humans can make and it gets complicated when priorities conflict.

I've always been the type of person that enjoys interaction in small doses and it doesn't matter how crazy into you I am, I need to spend a lot of time alone or I become a very irritable person.

I guess I'd say I'm 'tired' of relationships too even though it's been years and feels like decades since I've been in one, but it's not very hard to just say "fuck it" to the whole idea when you don't have a lot in common with most people, and more importantly don't want to put in the effort to maintain a relationship that isn't horribly dysfunctional.

On top of that, most people are even more undatable than I am, which is frightening.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:43 am

Just make a cute furry OC and date that. That's a popular option in this fandom.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 5:29 am

True.

Shitposting husky OC get
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 9:00 am

Perfect. A brand new forum OTP to jumpstart this forum.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:46 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Just make a cute furry OC and date that. That's a popular option in this fandom.

If I can be a faggot right quick...

Sometimes...I go into my middle school furfag mindset and just wish for once I could date one of the cute characters I make or find. It's pathetic. ;~;
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:24 pm

I will date you Zaraphayx and we will have delcious shitposting baies. Together,
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Maya wrote:
I will date you Zaraphayx and we will have delcious shitposting baies. Together,

They'll be shitposting before they can walk. :3
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:05 am

XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Sometimes...I go into my middle school furfag mindset and just wish for once I could date one of the cute characters I make or find. It's pathetic. ;~;

I get terrible crushes on OCs all the time because I'm horrendous furry trash.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:20 am

Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

You're not as bad as me. No one on this forum is.
She needa get wife'd up... But what woman would want me? Look at me...I'm a freak. A giant lightning shooting mechanical freak. :c
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:27 am

XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

You're not as bad as me. No one on this forum is.
She needa get wife'd up... But what woman would want me? Look at me...I'm a freak. A giant lightning shooting mechanical freak. :c

Cute OC.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Holy fuck I want to marry that mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next