General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)

Go down 
+11
Vae
blackfuredfox
Zoe
Lucy
Riv
XoPachi
Kaizy
Tank Abuse
AthenaiS
MiloTime
Maya
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:11 am

Riv wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I brought Eversleep here?

I was banned from FAF well before Eversleep ever joined this forum, lol.

The fact of the matter is, you didn't do SHIT.

Riv, haven't you noticed how you're one of the only members who frequently has problems with other members?

I mean even Wolf-Bone has less fights than you.

You're the true equivalent to Eversleep or Foxy-Boy right now. A little dramafag who keeps causing problems for the rest of the members.

You ought to step down, honestly. It's quite clear the majority thinks you're a damned fool.
The fact of the matter is, you brought nobody here. You did nothing. You invited a few people here, they signed up, then they left.

I don't cause problems. I solve them. I'm pretty close to solving you, right about now.
Every new member sticks around right?

Yup.

When you were about to ragequit your Admin Throne due to sever inactivity on the forum, Lucy actually stepped up and did something for this joint. Your ass? You pretty much sat around in the MLP thread and booty-chased Kaizy around.

Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:12 am

guys if you want to start a new forum
well then again there's F2F I suppose
I'm not sure if that's a real replacement though
besides I wouldn't want to be an admin I don't think
too afraid of becoming the thing I hate I guess
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:15 am

I'm just going to cast my vote for I want riv to stick around. I don't want to see riv leave.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:16 am

I love GTWF.

This place is my home, I'd do anything for it.

I feel like Riv is just attacking this place, potentially killing it with his attitude.

It has to stop, I don't want this place to die.

Riv doesn't have to leave, but he sure as hell shouldn't be an admin anymore in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:20 am

Lucy wrote:
I forgot when GTWF was renamed to "The Riv Fanclub Forum."

How about you hold a vote, hm? See if people really want you to stick around or if people are sick of your shit?

GTWF is not your forum, Riv. It's ALL OF OURS.

This place won't be shit if you go around pissing off all its members. I can realize that as an admin, hence why people come to me with problems rather than you.

You're holier-than-thou shit has gotten on the last nerve of multiple people. We're sick of you.
Again with the political double-talk. You haven't got SHIT on me. You're just spouting a bunch of meaningless garbage that sounds good.

Tank Abuse wrote:
Every new member sticks around right?

Yup.

When you were about to ragequit your Admin Throne due to sever inactivity on the forum, Lucy actually stepped up and did something for this joint. Your ass? You pretty much sat around in the MLP thread and booty-chased Kaizy around.

Only one member she invited has actually become a regular poster. One. And even he posts pretty much exclusively in the pony thread.

Yeah, really re-kindling those embers, Lucy. Way to go. We'll exist as a forum for like, three extra days. Yipee.

(Still waiting on those posts, idiot...)

Wolf-Bone wrote:
guys if you want to start a new forum
well then again there's F2F I suppose
I'm not sure if that's a real replacement though
besides I wouldn't want to be an admin I don't think
too afraid of becoming the thing I hate I guess
At least one of you gets it. Fuck.

MiloTime wrote:
I'm just going to cast my vote for I want riv to stick around. I don't want to see riv leave.
I appreciate it, Milo, but don't bother. I'm too unpopular to be saved at this point.

Lucy wrote:
I love GTWF.

This place is my home, I'd do anything for it.

I feel like Riv is just attacking this place, potentially killing it with his attitude.

It has to stop, I don't want this place to die.

Riv doesn't have to leave, but he sure as hell shouldn't be an admin anymore in my opinion.
Do you know what would happen to me if I weren't admin anymore?

It'd be like locking a prison guard up with the guys he watched for ten years. I have too many enemies, you're too bloody soft, and Kaizy's too busy. Not that I think for even a second that you wouldn't ban me the first time you got the chance.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:23 am

No, I wouldn't just outright ban you.

I'm not the piece of shit you seem to want to make me out to be.

Hell, I know for a fact that members would probably want me to ban you, but I wouldn't. I gave Eversleep as long a chance as he had, because I don't just ban people right away for making me angry.

Am I the only fucking person who holds the admin title with any goddamned respect for the members anymore? Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:27 am

Lucy wrote:
No, I wouldn't just outright ban you.

I'm not the piece of shit you seem to want to make me out to be.

Hell, I know for a fact that members would probably want me to ban you, but I wouldn't. I gave Eversleep as long a chance as he had, because I don't just ban people right away for making me angry.

Am I the only fucking person who holds the admin title with any goddamned respect for the members anymore? Jesus.
Do you know what lengths you have to go to to get me to ban you?

You have been screaming mutiny for months and I didn't ban you. I promoted you to admin. You had a chance to fix things. You said you would. You didn't. You failed.

And besides, what have you done as admin, exactly? You uh... Wow, you redecorated. You added a reputation system that pissed everyone off. And you brought in a new member. What does it mean to do something with respect if that something is nothing?

I miss Pliio. That guy wasn't afraid to call me an asshole, but at least he could think and was worth something as a debater.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:28 am

Riv wrote:

Gets what, exactly? I still don't really get why you've become the way you have. You weren't anything like this for the longest time, and then something changed. Right around the time Foxy Boy started shitting up the forum. If anyone was responsible for him coming here, it was me, though I never predicted him being that big of a fuckup here and you never seemed to hold it against me regardless. So the beef with Lucy, Tank and Zara seems even more ridiculous, like it's more personal than with about what/who they bring to the forum. At their absolute worst they're not much different than me at my absolute worst which is basically being extremely argumentative and opinionated. You know, like most furries.

Riv wrote:
It'd be like locking a prison guard up with the guys he watched for ten years. I have too many enemies, you're too bloody soft, and Kaizy's too busy. Not that I think for even a second that you wouldn't ban me the first time you got the chance.
I doubt it. Ironically, the guys you think are the biggest "problem" would be among the least likely to be like that. That's what we hated so much about FAF. We hate the entire concept of these petty internet politics and stupid bans for stupid reasons.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:29 am

I don't think the posts are necessary.

There's also the fact you have 7k posts, and I'm not shifting through that just to prove to your dumb ass that you're a douche (again). Just know you consider yourself above others because of your biochemistry degree and chemistry lab sidegig, and that you're pretty much the cancer that is killing this forum.

Also, Zara doesn't even care about you, and has barely interacted with you. Why is he on that list?

And if Lucy is so shit, why did you give her admin rights in the first place?

And second, Wolf's pretty much brought up the idea of moving the fuck on from this place like two or three times now. You want everyone to leave your castle so that you can play with your dick alone, right? Is that it?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:30 am

Again, nobody is happy with you as an admin Riv, so what lengths you go to or whatever really doesn't matter.

The forum is made by its members. Not by its head admin.

And quite frankly, the forum's spoken. Nobody wants you as head admin anymore.

It's time to step down, mate.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:34 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:

Gets what, exactly? I still don't really get why you've become the way you have. You weren't anything like this for the longest time, and then something changed. Right around the time Foxy Boy started shitting up the forum. If anyone was responsible for him coming here, it was me, though I never predicted him being that big of a fuckup here and you never seemed to hold it against me regardless. So the beef with Lucy, Tank and Zara seems even more ridiculous, like it's more personal than with about what/who they bring to the forum. At their absolute worst they're not much different than me at my absolute worst which is basically being extremely argumentative and opinionated. You know, like most furries.

Riv wrote:
I doubt it. Ironically, the guys you think are the biggest "problem" would be among the least likely to be like that. That's what we hated so much about FAF. We hate the entire concept of these petty internet politics and stupid bans for stupid reasons.
It wasn't Foxy Boy, it was Ricky.

Lucy brought Ricky here, knowing full well the little bastard was banned on the old forum.

Now, even though I didn't recognize him, Ricky likes to talk big about things he knows nothing about, so it was only a matter of time before we got into an argument.

Then, Tank and Zara stuck their dicks into it, twisting my words in an attempt to be 'witty' contrarians.

And then Lucy joined the anarchy brigade, because she so likes to be part of the in-crowd.

And ever since then, those three have been the biggest fucking tools on the planet. I really haven't behaved differently towards anyone except them.

Lucy wrote:
Again, nobody is happy with you as an admin Riv, so what lengths you go to or whatever really doesn't matter.

Basically, Lucy, fuck off.

You aren't stuck here.

If you don't like it, go someplace else.

I don't need you or your friends.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:36 am

Which is why members like Kaiser are making offhanded comments about how fucking retarded you've been sounding this entire conversation.

Honestly, this is just too much.

I'm just gonna make the damn thread.

We'll let the members themselves decide.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:40 am

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:

Riv wrote:
It wasn't Foxy Boy, it was Ricky.

Lucy brought Ricky here, knowing full well the little bastard was banned on the old forum.

Now, even though I didn't recognize him, Ricky likes to talk big about things he knows nothing about, so it was only a matter of time before we got into an argument.

Then, Tank and Zara stuck their dicks into it, twisting my words in an attempt to be 'witty' contrarians.

And then Lucy joined the anarchy brigade, because she so likes to be part of the in-crowd.

And ever since then, those three have been the biggest fucking tools on the planet. I really haven't behaved differently towards anyone except them.

Lucy wrote:

Basically, Lucy, fuck off.

You aren't stuck here.

If you don't like it, go someplace else.

I don't need you or your friends.
There are no words to twist.

Please stop bullshitting and quit the forum like you need to.

Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:41 am

I don't know if it's really right to hold someone else accountable for Ricky being the way he's been here. I mean even from what I saw of him on FAF (and remember, I was there for a long time, as was he), I wouldn't have predicted he'd be quite like this. I think the incredibly irresponsible lifestyle he's been leading lately has a lot to do with it. What I'm guessing Lucy "bringing" Ricky here and me "bringing" Foxy Boy has in common is we both thought they were probably decent folks deep down who needed a different environment from FAF. As Trey once told me, "FAF makes you an asshole".
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:42 am

THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION IS NOW DONE, AT LEAST IN THIS THREAD.

If you want to talk about how shit Riv is, go to the thread in the General Discussion board now, please.

This thread must now go back on topic, if you all would please.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:43 am

Lucy wrote:
THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION IS NOW DONE, AT LEAST IN THIS THREAD.

If you want to talk about how shit Riv is, go to the thread in the General Discussion board now, please.

This thread must now go back on topic, if you all would please.
I did try, but, if you'll notice, Tank abuse dragged it back off track.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:44 am

They respect me more than you so they may actually listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:47 am

Lucy wrote:
lol

Also

Hay guys I'm a problem user now!

Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:47 am

Also my biggest turnoff is internet drama.

It kills my boner.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:48 am

Lucy wrote:
Nobody had to say it, actually.

See, that's the thing about this forum.

Most of us get along fine without any bitching.

We all see, as a group, that the thread has gone off-topic, and we go back to the way things should be with no external instruction.

There are just a few problematic members who like to stir the shit that's already settled.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:49 am

Didn't I just get done saying move it to the other thread?

Fuck, you're an admin and you can't even follow your own fucking rules.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:52 am

My last post was on topic.

This one isn't.

Actually wait.

Narcissism kills my boner.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:52 am

Zaraphayx wrote:

It kills my boner.
It kills it so bad that it makes it into a raging hard-on.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Tank Abuse wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:

It kills my boner.
It kills it so bad that it makes it into a raging hard-on.
An exploding boner is a dead boner.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:25 am

Know what kills mine? Girls who take a debate class. Wanna talk about narcissism? Have you ever talked to one of those bitches when they pass? They have a DISGUSTING repugnant attitude towards everyone because they think that just because they learned words with 3 or more syllables and the fact that they TOOK the class it makes them lawyers.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next