HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Free eversleep2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Fuck off, Ricky.

Hey, hey.

Don't be mad because I'm right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:36 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
For someone you all seem to hate,

a.) Some of the threads he starts last forever...

and

b.) You talk about him a hell of a lot.

Almost like nothing's more interesting to talk about.

I'd talk about the several homeless people my wonderful boyfriend randomly invited to the room to smoke meth last night at 4am, including some passed out Mexican but that's totally off topic.

So please, let's talk more about eversleep.

So basically what you're saying is we should all talk about you instead because your boyfriend attracts sketchbags? Okay, so yeah, I guess Eversleep isn't on that level of fail. The thing is, he's the one attention whoring and sockpuppeting and generally shitting up forums. No one gives a fuck about your boyfriend and his meth buddies because they're not here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
So basically what you're saying is we should all talk about you instead because your boyfriend attracts sketchbags? Okay, so yeah, I guess Eversleep isn't on that level of fail. The thing is, he's the one attention whoring and sockpuppeting and generally shitting up forums. No one gives a fuck about your boyfriend and his meth buddies because they're not here.

No, silly.

I just meant the usual emo bullshit that goes on here is boring as hell.

Fuck, I wouldn't even be here but it's afternoon and I'm still awake in bed.

This forum is boring, you are all boring and I should go eat acid and swim.

Or sleep, but that's not likely to happen.

How the fuck did this other one pass out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:44 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
For someone you all seem to hate,

a.) Some of the threads he starts last forever...

and

b.) You talk about him a hell of a lot.

Almost like nothing's more interesting to talk about.

I'd talk about the several homeless people my wonderful boyfriend randomly invited to the room to smoke meth last night at 4am, including some passed out Mexican but that's totally off topic.


So please, let's talk more about eversleep.

I put money on it that if this was about a mod on FAF there's be no issue.Not a single fuck wa 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:50 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
So basically what you're saying is we should all talk about you instead because your boyfriend attracts sketchbags? Okay, so yeah, I guess Eversleep isn't on that level of fail. The thing is, he's the one attention whoring and sockpuppeting and generally shitting up forums. No one gives a fuck about your boyfriend and his meth buddies because they're not here.

No, silly.

I just meant the usual emo bullshit that goes on here is boring as hell.

Fuck, I wouldn't even be here but it's afternoon and I'm still awake in bed.

This forum is boring, you are all boring and I should go eat acid and swim.

Or sleep, but that's not likely to happen.

How the fuck did this other one pass out?

You're in bed in the afternoon, bored as fuck and you wanna get ill and you can't even think of a better place to be on the internet but here. Well, there would be FAF, but that's faint praise and you got banned from there for just about the stupidest reason ever (that could still be the user's fault). While the rest of us are here because we want to be even though we have shitloads of other things we could be doing. For real, Ricky, who looks more pathetic in this picture?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Benzos, then acid.

What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. Right?

I've drank rum, Hennessey, an entire 40...

It's kind of like trying to get to heaven and I just end up back here in hell.

Oh yeah. This site.

Right, okay Bony ;3

You know what's funny is I have a feeling we'd get along well in-person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:21 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Benzos, then acid.

What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. Right?

I've drank rum, Hennessey, an entire 40...

It's kind of like trying to get to heaven and I just end up back here in hell.

Oh yeah. This site.

Right, okay Bony ;3

You know what's funny is I have a feeling we'd get along well in-person.

in real life if you get on like half what you talk i'd still write you off as some white trash and send you go suck yuh muddah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
white trash

lolololololol

Bony, I still love you <3

White trash, black trash, brothakin...

Color don't matter to me bi-atch ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:49 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
white trash

lolololololol

Bony, I still love you <3

White trash, black trash, brothakin...

Color don't matter to me bi-atch ;3

you're starting to sound a lot like foxy boy
further yourself from this forum with that cunting shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
you're starting to sound a lot like foxy boy
further yourself from this forum with that cunting shit

It's called "a joke."

Some people get it, some don't.

Yo, hit me up on Skype. Same SN

Unless I intimidate you that much.

I'd like to take this personal BS off the forums though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:57 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
you're starting to sound a lot like foxy boy
further yourself from this forum with that cunting shit

It's called "a joke."

Some people get it, some don't.

Yo, hit me up on Skype. Same SN

Unless I intimidate you that much.

I'd like to take this personal BS off the forums though.

you first asshole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Well Ricky, if you don't want to hang around, you don't have to.

If you don't want the temptation to come back we can remove your account.

Please don't just come back to start trouble, though.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:24 pm

I thinking this thread should just be closed now, I believe its accomplished all it needed

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Lucy wrote:
Well Ricky, if you don't want to hang around, you don't have to.

I know. But I like some of the people here.

I don't dislike anyone here, TBH.

I just say whats on my mind and sprinkle in a bit of farce to fuel the flames.

I don't think I've made any blatant troll threads like I did somewhere else >.>

Quote :
Please don't just come back to start trouble, though.

I don't want to start trouble. Poking at things can be fun sometimes.

That's never usually my intention though. I try to *at least* have a point.

Usually ;3

Also, I think we are more somewhat on the same page now.

Or, at least I felt the call helped.

Gonna shower / eat / who knows what.

Be back... ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Long story short he considers what he does here "entertainment". I tried to explain to him that he wouldn't get so much hate if it wasn't entertaining just to him. I'm not sure if I got through to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Llama

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Kaizy wrote:
I thinking this thread should just be closed now, I believe its accomplished all it needed

It was made to accomplish something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:37 am

Llama wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
I thinking this thread should just be closed now, I believe its accomplished all it needed

It was made to accomplish something?

^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
RickyBobbyMew

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:30 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Long story short he considers what he does here "entertainment". I tried to explain to him that he wouldn't get so much hate if it wasn't entertaining just to him. I'm not sure if I got through to him.

You're referring to a very small subset of posts, but you're right. I like to poke at things and it amuses me. I can deal "getting so much hate" but on the other side of the spectrum people could learn to fuck around with each other, take a joke and not get offended to the point of eliciting emotions as strong as "hate."

If you're uncertain I'm serious or actually hold the opinion I'm supporting in an argument you can just ask... =p

And it was nice talking to you by the way. And Daisy and Tank (hope I got those right)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Free eversleep2   

Back to top Go down
 
Free eversleep2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Long & Mid-Arm - free style? marking designs?
» The Free City of Gierburg - Board & Scenery
» Cowling and Wilcox free postage
» Free little Terrain Building Resource
» Cute crocheted snowman pattern free

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: