HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:49 pm

As instructed by Riv, a second forum has been set up.

http://grandfurpile.forumotion.com/

The place is definitely WIP, but it's off to a pleasant start.

All are welcome, you'll see me around there more often these days.

See ya'~

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:26 am

Best of luck!

*tips hat*

(Your layout is an affront to modern social media conventions. Avatars don't belong on the right side. Ever.)

Lucy wrote:
As instructed by Riv
I most certainly remember instructing you to build a forum that was 600 cubits wide. You have failed your god.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Glad to see activity is really bumping over here on GTWF.


Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa Not a single fuck wa

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:45 pm

eh, I was planning on looking for another forum with different people anyway. this division you've created should help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Well, Lucy did successfully suck all the activity off of this forum for however long

And now Im totally bored as shit

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:11 am

Kaizy wrote:
Well, Lucy did successfully suck all the activity off of this forum for however long

And now Im totally bored as shit
One of two things will happen:

1- The new forum dies quickly and painlessly. People return here, reluctantly. Everything goes back to the way it was.

2- The new forum struggles against its inevitable collapse for a long time, eventually imploding from intense white-hot hatred between members, and then — two fucking years later — people will try coming back here, only to find a ghost town.

Either way, both forums die because this community is unsustainable.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:25 am

gopher style
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:38 am

Zoe wrote:
gopher style

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:38 am

I really don't think so, Riv, and it's actually quite simple why the first won't happen. Because at some point, what you wanted the forum to be and what the rest of us wanted it to be diverged so much as to become a dealbreaker. If it was up to me, we wouldn't have even started the new forum but migrated as a group to somewhere else where we could more or less be ourselves, like F2F. Turns out at least a couple of us already were on there and for varying reasons, decided against that. Maybe they just didn't feel like it was a tight-knit a community.

That's what kept people here, and you played a huge part in that initially but then you just changed on us. This was an absolute last resort, don't you get that? People aren't going to reluctantly come back when they were reluctant to outright abandon it in the first place. They felt like they pretty much had to. You're not likely to get many new members because the few who plugged this board elsewhere, now no longer will. Word of mouth was all it had going for it to begin with. And again, it's about what people want in a forum, and let's face it, it's almost always more people to read their posts. That's why there's such a marked difference between what this community used to be and what FAF has been and continues to be. It's why someone like ButterflyGoddess is still hella busy there but is done with this place even though I was banned.

You couldn't just blame a few members for the state the forum was in, especially when to those same people and almost everyone else here, it was just fine the way it was and the potential for more activity was something that would've been nice to realize, but not craved. That's essentially what you tried to do and why we ended up deciding our interests were at odds.

The second theory of yours won't pan out because even before you'd turned into the colossal tool you are lately, many of the more active members here (including most of those "problem" users you're convinced we'd be better off without) had gotten to know each other a lot better on the Skype chat Greg started. The new forum, for the time being, is built almost entirely around that group. The worst case scenario for it is probably Lucy deciding she doesn't really want to run it and handing it to another one of us, probably a current mod or admin. If one of them turns into another Riv, well we don't have to "go home", we just can't stay there.

This entire fucking community was formed because a few people realized they didn't have to be strictly bound to just one place, Riv. That you think your lil' offshoot of FAF is anywhere near as vital to anyone as FAF itself is just amazing. Small Name, Big Ego. Unwarranted Self Importance. I'm sure you're familiar with these terms, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:58 am

Quote :
You couldn't just blame a few members for the state the forum was in, especially when to those same people and almost everyone else here, it was just fine the way it was and the potential for more activity was something that would've been nice to realize, but not craved. That's essentially what you tried to do and why we ended up deciding our interests were at odds.
I'm not even sure what you're trying to accuse me of here, exactly, but I wasn't 'blaming' Tank Abuse for doing anything other than being a rotten troublemaker with a battery of mental disorders. He's no different from Fuzzy Alien.

And, for the record, I've never wanted more activity on this forum. Out of all the new people who've joined since the original group started breaking up, I haven't liked but 5% of them.

Quote :
you just changed on us
I haven't changed. The community has changed. We're down to five of the original members now, two of them are admins, and Lucy has been my least favorite member since... Fuck, since the original forum. The community has changed.

I remember when I hardly even had to do anything as admin. We had no rules. Everything was fucking great. But those guys left, a really long time ago.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:07 am

Okay, so those guys moved on from you, and this new group gradually formed and you didn't like them, and when you started making that painfully obvious, they... moved on from you. So what the fuck are you so fucking upset about? I mean other than the fact you don't have your old group and they're probably never coming back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:51 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
The second theory of yours won't pan out because even before you'd turned into the colossal tool you are lately, many of the more active members here (including most of those "problem" users you're convinced we'd be better off without) had gotten to know each other a lot better on the Skype chat Greg started. The new forum, for the time being, is built almost entirely around that group.
I dont recall being part of that, so I guess thats it for me

Adios all

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:54 am

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
The second theory of yours won't pan out because even before you'd turned into the colossal tool you are lately, many of the more active members here (including most of those "problem" users you're convinced we'd be better off without) had gotten to know each other a lot better on the Skype chat Greg started. The new forum, for the time being, is built almost entirely around that group.
I dont recall being part of that, so I guess thats it for me

Adios all
We actually did try to get you in on that several times but people kept using your old Skype instead of your current one and I remember you saying as much. But I guess none of them has your current Skype to add you with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:59 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
The second theory of yours won't pan out because even before you'd turned into the colossal tool you are lately, many of the more active members here (including most of those "problem" users you're convinced we'd be better off without) had gotten to know each other a lot better on the Skype chat Greg started. The new forum, for the time being, is built almost entirely around that group.
I dont recall being part of that, so I guess thats it for me

Adios all
We actually did try to get you in on that several times but people kept using your old Skype instead of your current one and I remember you saying as much. But I guess none of them has your current Skype to add you with.
I have it, Kaizy just made it sound like she didn't want to be a part of it.

Either way the new forum isn't just for people in the skype group, a lot of people who joined aren't in it at all including one of the admins.

I'd venture a guess that one of the purposes of the forum is to interact with the people who don't want to join the skype group for whatever reason.

Which is basically what a lot of us used this forum for until recently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:06 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
The second theory of yours won't pan out because even before you'd turned into the colossal tool you are lately, many of the more active members here (including most of those "problem" users you're convinced we'd be better off without) had gotten to know each other a lot better on the Skype chat Greg started. The new forum, for the time being, is built almost entirely around that group.
I dont recall being part of that, so I guess thats it for me

Adios all
We actually did try to get you in on that several times but people kept using your old Skype instead of your current one and I remember you saying as much. But I guess none of them has your current Skype to add you with.
I have it, Kaizy just made it sound like she didn't want to be a part of it.

Either way the new forum isn't just for people in the skype group, a lot of people who joined aren't in it at all including one of the admins.

I'd venture a guess that one of the purposes of the forum is to interact with the people who don't want to join the skype group for whatever reason.

Which is basically what a lot of us used this forum for until recently.
I actually wasnt aware you guys had one, and if I was told I probably forgot or something

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:50 am

I have most everyone's skype, but with no internet and my phone being wonky im shit out of luck. It wouldn't even make much sense to join a new forum since ill be gone in a few more days. Though people need to realize that this forum going the way it is, there's less innocents than what you all believe. Truly I think Kaizy is the only one without blame, there's probably others but they come so infrequently here it'd be a moot point to count them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:38 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Okay, so those guys moved on from you, and this new group gradually formed and you didn't like them, and when you started making that painfully obvious, they... moved on from you. So what the fuck are you so fucking upset about? I mean other than the fact you don't have your old group and they're probably never coming back?
I'm not upset; I'm stating facts. I'm not sure how I'm coming off as upset.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Okay, so those guys moved on from you, and this new group gradually formed and you didn't like them, and when you started making that painfully obvious, they... moved on from you. So what the fuck are you so fucking upset about? I mean other than the fact you don't have your old group and they're probably never coming back?
I'm not upset; I'm stating facts. I'm not sure how I'm coming off as upset.
Your avatar is literally Hitler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Okay, so those guys moved on from you, and this new group gradually formed and you didn't like them, and when you started making that painfully obvious, they... moved on from you. So what the fuck are you so fucking upset about? I mean other than the fact you don't have your old group and they're probably never coming back?
I'm not upset; I'm stating facts. I'm not sure how I'm coming off as upset.
Your avatar is literally Hitler.
Yeah, I mean there's shitloads of pictures of Hitler, and in many of them he looks happy, or at least confident, determined. He chose the one where he looks all sullen and emo. He doesn't even look like the chancellor of Germany there as much as the cover of some early Grunge album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Okay, so those guys moved on from you, and this new group gradually formed and you didn't like them, and when you started making that painfully obvious, they... moved on from you. So what the fuck are you so fucking upset about? I mean other than the fact you don't have your old group and they're probably never coming back?
I'm not upset; I'm stating facts. I'm not sure how I'm coming off as upset.
Your avatar is literally Hitler.
Yeah, I mean there's shitloads of pictures of Hitler, and in many of them he looks happy, or at least confident, determined. He chose the one where he looks all sullen and emo. He doesn't even look like the chancellor of Germany there as much as the cover of some early Grunge album.
I was just riffing off of what Zara gave me to work with. Is this better?

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Okay, so those guys moved on from you, and this new group gradually formed and you didn't like them, and when you started making that painfully obvious, they... moved on from you. So what the fuck are you so fucking upset about? I mean other than the fact you don't have your old group and they're probably never coming back?
I'm not upset; I'm stating facts. I'm not sure how I'm coming off as upset.
Your avatar is literally Hitler.
Yeah, I mean there's shitloads of pictures of Hitler, and in many of them he looks happy, or at least confident, determined. He chose the one where he looks all sullen and emo. He doesn't even look like the chancellor of Germany there as much as the cover of some early Grunge album.
I was just riffing off of what Zara gave me to work with. Is this better?
...well, at least he doesnt look "sullen and emo" anymore

Though it doesnt make it any less traumatizing

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Kaizy wrote:
...well, at least he doesnt look "sullen and emo" anymore

Though it doesnt make it any less traumatizing
Mein bratwürst ist saluting you. Sieg heil.~

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?


Last edited by Riv on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
...well, at least he doesnt look "sullen and emo" anymore

Though it doesnt make it any less traumatizing
Mein schnitzel ist saluting you. Sieg heil.~
Dear fucking christ

_________________
Sing me sweet serenades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
...well, at least he doesnt look "sullen and emo" anymore

Though it doesnt make it any less traumatizing
Mein bratwürst ist saluting you. Sieg heil.~
Dear fucking christ
This reich-hard bod will last a thousand years... in bed!

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?


Last edited by Riv on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum   

Back to top Go down
 
Lucy's Dumb Stupid Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: