General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I remember it all...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razor-Blade-Salad

I remember it all... Empty
PostSubject: I remember it all...   I remember it all... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Once upon there was a forum member you all assumed would amount to nothing more than a male prostitute selling his ass for cocaine. He always saw his forum as a group of malicious nostalgic presumptuous people, so he didn't miss them much. The root of all his problems was the place he lived, and who he lived with. Then those he lived with turned their backs on him, put him in jail for things he hadn't done. He got out quickly, found a place quickly, got a job quickly... Found a better job soon after.

Things changed drastically for him.

So I was right, you were wrong. I always knew I'd make it if I really laid everything on the line... People like Wolf-Bone who I was once close to, never believed any of my ideals could ever be a reality. I know when it's too good to be true, but so many were so busy wallowing in their own misery they could never imagine anything better. That was "too good to be true" to them.

So Now I return again. Can we clean the slate?
It's much more depressing than I had imagined seeing that you've destroyed yourselves in my absence, but I can't say I'm surprised...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: I remember it all...   I remember it all... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Think I know who this is

You sound rather upset lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Trance

PostSubject: Re: I remember it all...   I remember it all... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:46 am

I remember being here from the very beginning.  I don't think this is my original profile... Edit: Nevermind, it actually is. My posts and stuff must have been wiped due to inactivity.

I doubt that anyone remembers me.  I remember Kaizy, Riv, Greg.  I remember having a stupid crush on a user named HAXX for some reason.  I remember a lot of things.

I can hardly believe anyone is still here.  What a blast from the past.  And to those who were here from the beginning; Thanks for being a part of my adolescence.  I think I was only 15 when this forum originated.  Now I'm 20.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: I remember it all...   I remember it all... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:47 am

I'm not sure if I remember you. You sound like Foxy Boy, except he claimed to be a fair bit older, like already in his 20's at the time. Whatever the case may be, the past is the past. I don't want any beef with you. Some shit happened recently that has a lot of us just done with beef and drama, probably for good.

I don't know what your intentions are Trance but, yes, clean slate, I would very much like one.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: I remember it all...   I remember it all... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:50 am

Trance wrote:
I remember being here from the very beginning.  I don't think this is my original profile... Edit: Nevermind, it actually is.  My posts and stuff must have been wiped due to inactivity.

I doubt that anyone remembers me.  I remember Kaizy, Riv, Greg.  I remember having a stupid crush on a user named HAXX for some reason.  I remember a lot of things.

I can hardly believe anyone is still here.  What a blast from the past.  And to those who were here from the beginning; Thanks for being a part of my adolescence.  I think I was only 15 when this forum originated.  Now I'm 20.

I'm bad with remembering things, though your name does sound familiar
If I could remember some interactions or personal details, I'm sure I could figure out who you are
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I remember it all...   I remember it all... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I remember it all...
Page 1 of 1