General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Really Bad Thing About This Forum

Go down 
+3
Kaizy
Riv
blackfuredfox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Empty
PostSubject: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Is the lack of anything to read, from other posters. Even if they are older than hell on there, Its just so quiet here, Im on the verge of going nuts here.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:07 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Is the lack of anything to read, from other posters. Even if they are older than hell on there, Its just so quiet here, Im on the verge of going nuts here.
Gotta give it some time, and find old members from other places to bring them here. I'm not so good at finding people, because the forums were always my primary means of communication with everybody, and I never imagined my email list would just disappear one day. I better download it when Forumer finally does go back online.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Gotta give it some time, and find old members from other places to bring them here. I'm not so good at finding people, because the forums were always my primary means of communication with everybody, and I never imagined my email list would just disappear one day. I better download it when Forumer finally does go back online.
I know I need to give it time, but its like on the old threads, when no one was there it would give me some time to catch up on other subjects that people had posted, its just so lonely here when you don't have that. Oh and the colors look good.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:38 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
I know I need to give it time, but its like on the old threads, when no one was there it would give me some time to catch up on other subjects that people had posted, its just so lonely here when you don't have that. Oh and the colors look good.
Oh! Yeah, I guess I can see where you're coming from there. I was always up to date because I made a habit of reading everything that was ever posted.

Woah... my lack of a life just flashed before my eyes...

Oh, cool. I wa worried the dark gold-ish color was a little intense.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Oh! Yeah, I guess I can see where you're coming from there. I was always up to date because I made a habit of reading everything that was ever posted.

Oh, cool. I wa worried the dark gold-ish color was a little intense.
I kinda miss that, even just going over old information is better than justl waiting and waiting for another person to get on only to leave. S'cuse me im just gonna go cry in the corner now. And its very lovely.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:03 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
I kinda miss that, even just going over old information is better than justl waiting and waiting for another person to get on only to leave. S'cuse me im just gonna go cry in the corner now. And its very lovely.
I was thinkin' about crying in a corner later. Maybe I'll join you.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:24 am

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
I was thinkin' about crying in a corner later. Maybe I'll join you.
Its kinda funny now that I think about it, you jokingly put up the GTW Vault, well this place is starting to actually feel like one, cold, depressing, intense cabin fever, im just so, claustrophobic, and the few people make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:07 am

This forum is a junk pile running on the remains of the old forum, I never expected this place to spark my interest and keep me happy like the old forum

Oh, and Forumer is full of idiots, death to Forumer and all that jazz
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:31 am

Riv wrote:

this right here is my social life... if this place dies, I might as well along with it
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:22 pm

It just pisses me off how it seems like any place that's actually stable, like FAF, drives away anyone with a brain/penis, but no one on the internet gives a damn about keeping the alternatives stable enough to compete. Fuck's sake, it just makes me think we should go back to the 90's where everybody had their own site specifically because everyone else's sucked.
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

Humor : Um...what goes here?

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:17 pm

miss everyone, I'll try and track them down sometime lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreyDobe?feature=mhee#p/f
Dragon Named Red

Dragon Named Red

Humor : Not Safe For Work.

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Trey wrote:

Damnit Trey. Dragging me here again.
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

Humor : Um...what goes here?

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:51 am

Dragon Named Red wrote:
Trey wrote:

Damnit Trey. Dragging me here again.

woof :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreyDobe?feature=mhee#p/f
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Really Bad Thing About This Forum   One Really Bad Thing About This Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Really Bad Thing About This Forum
Page 1 of 1