HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Christmas shit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
y u no wear tight girlyboi jeans everyone is doing it :V

I don't wear tight jeans... just a little tight. I don't know. not because it's cool. god forbid, I actually fit in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:15 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
y u no wear tight girlyboi jeans everyone is doing it :V

I don't wear tight jeans... just a little tight. I don't know. not because it's cool. god forbid, I actually fit in.

I know what you mean, 'skinny' cut = regular fit on me :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monochrome Kanon

avatar

Humor : Maybe
Posts : 1310
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:27 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Darkwing wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
You could have said "I think it's a great idea. I sure want Kanon to draw me that".

Oh well. I did say i'll find an excuse to draw you :U

Spoiler:
 


uuuum, I like it...

Who wouldn't like wearing that dress? l3
People who think skirts are cooler :V

yes, I would much rather wear a skirt than an actual dress...

Maybe tomorrow. I don't feel like drawing anymore -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:31 am

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Darkwing wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
You could have said "I think it's a great idea. I sure want Kanon to draw me that".

Oh well. I did say i'll find an excuse to draw you :U

Spoiler:
 


uuuum, I like it...

Who wouldn't like wearing that dress? l3
People who think skirts are cooler :V

yes, I would much rather wear a skirt than an actual dress...

Maybe tomorrow. I don't feel like drawing anymore -.-

I'm not telling you to dr-... stop it. stop it! :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brace

avatar

Humor : Lying through truthtelling
Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:31 am

Skirts are better. I should really kill myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monochrome Kanon

avatar

Humor : Maybe
Posts : 1310
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:35 am

MiloTime wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:


Maybe tomorrow. I don't feel like drawing anymore -.-

I'm not telling you to dr-... stop it. stop it! :c

Okay.jpg okay






























I LIED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Aetius

avatar

Humor : Whatever I am these days
Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:30 am

Kaizy wrote:
You havent been around much
Hell, there was a point where you didnt even post for about a month without telling us

Why are you informing us this time, did something come up?

yeah I haven't been really..active lol.

But yeah I am leaving for a month : /

(Going to have no interwebz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:34 am

Brace wrote:
Skirts are better.
Yes


Brace wrote:
I should really kill myself.
No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:13 am

Ah the Christmas spirit is in the air, he swoops down on black wings and slaughters children while fighting nazis, totally metal!

Sometimes Christmas can make me sad and angry, I see all this commercial bullshit everywhere and everyone is always all stressed out. This year is going to be different, its all about spending time with my family, I'm even going to go see my extended family this year! (for those of you who don't recall last year I have minor issues with them)

Mind you, when I do go see my extended family, I plan on getting trashed, at least they like drinking. It's been at least 8 years since I went down for Christmas.... I feel so ashamed, therefore I shall drink.

Bloody Marys here I come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Foxy_Boy wrote:
Ah the Christmas spirit is in the air, he swoops down on black wings and slaughters children while fighting nazis, totally metal!

Sometimes Christmas can make me sad and angry, I see all this commercial bullshit everywhere and everyone is always all stressed out. This year is going to be different, its all about spending time with my family, I'm even going to go see my extended family this year! (for those of you who don't recall last year I have minor issues with them)

Mind you, when I do go see my extended family, I plan on getting trashed, at least they like drinking. It's been at least 8 years since I went down for Christmas.... I feel so ashamed, therefore I shall drink.

Bloody Marys here I come Very Happy

what, you think you're the only one? I'm going to be reminded of every bad thing I've ever done in a "humorous" way. "aha, remember the time Ryan punched a hole in the window? hahah you really are a psychopath Ryan HAHAHA. he must be autistic"

or my sister's ever so famous "so Ryan, you get a job yet? no? *looks at everybody and smirks* of course you haven't. I mean sure, I'm a rich asshole who got lucky in life by marrying 2 separate rich people, and divorcing them, but YOU'RE useless because you can't find a job in this economy."

yup, looking forward to this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vella C Raptor

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Christmas. Uhhh. Doing what I normally do. Probably not getting anything since I need to save my cash. :Ua

Might go on an after christmas or mid december adventure to visit a friend though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furaffinity.net/user/vellacraptor
Brace

avatar

Humor : Lying through truthtelling
Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:22 pm

I wish I had someone to spend the holidays with. It's possible I might get invited to my friend's christmas party again. That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lemonchronicles

avatar

Humor : Level 5
Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-12-06
Age : 24
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm doing the usual stay home for the whole of the holidays and get bored out of my mind thing. Atleast this new years should be better.

Before the actual day my friends and I are having a fake christmas with cooking and secret santa and stuff, I'm looking forward to that more than christmas day >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:11 pm

I now actually have some money to spend



Time to go spend all of it immediately on presents for myself

fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   

Back to top Go down
 
Christmas shit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO COOK FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER ?
» Christmas Wishes & Holiday.
» Christmas tree skirt pattern
» Websites for making Christmas, animated graphics
» Merry Christmas Wreath - crochet

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: