HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Christmas shit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brace

avatar

Humor : Lying through truthtelling
Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:17 am

They have RPGs in Somalia, and power armor would be like a taunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:48 am

Brace wrote:
They have RPGs in Somalia, and power armor would be like a taunt.
Im playing to much skyrim, when I read RPG, I read it as role playing game instead of rocket propelled grenade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 am

Going to my grandma's on Christmas Eve and gonna have a fucking AWESOME time out there, then seeing my girlfriend a few days after that to give her my Christmas presents, one of which involves tying a big red bow around my neck and a tag on my wrist that says "Handle with care" or something like that. You may "d'awwww" now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:32 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Going to my grandma's on Christmas Eve and gonna have a fucking AWESOME time out there, then seeing my girlfriend a few days after that to give her my Christmas presents, one of which involves tying a big red bow around my neck and a tag on my wrist that says "Handle with care" or something like that. You may "d'awwww" now.
Nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
melomeltsinmilosmouth

avatar

Humor : Alex's penis
Posts : 536
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:54 am

i'd kind of like some of those insulated wool socks. hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:56 am

melomethis wrote:
i'd kind of like some of those insulated wool socks. hmmmm
I want some girly knee-length socks >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melomeltsinmilosmouth

avatar

Humor : Alex's penis
Posts : 536
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:59 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
melomethis wrote:
i'd kind of like some of those insulated wool socks. hmmmm
I want some girly knee-length socks >>

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:01 am

I really want to improve my art so I can take commissions. I've been wanting that camera since two christmases ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monochrome Kanon

avatar

Humor : Maybe
Posts : 1310
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:02 am

MiloTime wrote:
I really want to improve my art so I can take commissions.

^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:04 am

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I really want to improve my art so I can take commissions.

^

kanon, are you not taking commissions? your art is just about at that level where you should be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monochrome Kanon

avatar

Humor : Maybe
Posts : 1310
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:10 am

Dude, i'm lucky if i get like, 2 commissions a month. My drawings are just meh and the things I draw that I actually kinda like are almost always overlooked.

I think i mentioned this but I used to get like, 15 favs a pic. Sometimes 20. Now I'm lucky if I get 10.

My art could seriously use some improvement. Not just for the commissions or the favs or whatever, but because it feels good to be proud of your art, you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:17 am

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Dude, i'm lucky if i get like, 2 commissions a month. My drawings are just meh and the things I draw that I actually kinda like are almost always overlooked.

I think i mentioned this but I used to get like, 15 favs a pic. Sometimes 20. Now I'm lucky if I get 10.

My art could seriously use some improvement. Not just for the commissions or the favs or whatever, but because it feels good to be proud of your art, you know?

well you could always draw greg a birthday picture for practice.

personally, the way I think I'll get better is when I think about what I COULD be drawing, but can't. and just keep that image of what I want to draw in my head... and fail miserably about a few hundreds until I finally realize I got something right.

like you know how you keep messing a certain part of your drawing up, but you can't seem to figure out how to fix it, so you keep erasing over and over. that's how I am with drawing bodies. sure I still suck at drawing bodies, but if you could just see how bad they looked last year... heh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melomeltsinmilosmouth

avatar

Humor : Alex's penis
Posts : 536
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:23 am

MiloTime wrote:

well you could always draw greg a birthday picture for practice.


draw greg with a huge birthday candle up his butt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monochrome Kanon

avatar

Humor : Maybe
Posts : 1310
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:25 am

MiloTime wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Dude, i'm lucky if i get like, 2 commissions a month. My drawings are just meh and the things I draw that I actually kinda like are almost always overlooked.

I think i mentioned this but I used to get like, 15 favs a pic. Sometimes 20. Now I'm lucky if I get 10.

My art could seriously use some improvement. Not just for the commissions or the favs or whatever, but because it feels good to be proud of your art, you know?

well you could always draw greg a birthday picture for practice.

personally, the way I think I'll get better is when I think about what I COULD be drawing, but can't. and just keep that image of what I want to draw in my head... and fail miserably about a few hundreds until I finally realize I got something right.

like you know how you keep messing a certain part of your drawing up, but you can't seem to figure out how to fix it, so you keep erasing over and over. that's how I am with drawing bodies. sure I still suck at drawing bodies, but if you could just see how bad they looked last year... heh.

I barely even know who Greg is >.>
Let alone how his fursona looks like.

Anyways yeah, i know exactly how you feel. Even with the bodies.
I don't know if you ever noticed but most of my drawings are headshots because i always fear i'm gonna fuck up pretty bad with the bodies i draw. Especially if i have to draw their feet. I think it's something about the angle or some shit, i donno - point is: Drawing bodies sucks but when you get it right, it's worth it.

Maybe i need to draw that one Milo sketch with his whole body showing :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:32 am

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Dude, i'm lucky if i get like, 2 commissions a month. My drawings are just meh and the things I draw that I actually kinda like are almost always overlooked.

I think i mentioned this but I used to get like, 15 favs a pic. Sometimes 20. Now I'm lucky if I get 10.

My art could seriously use some improvement. Not just for the commissions or the favs or whatever, but because it feels good to be proud of your art, you know?

well you could always draw greg a birthday picture for practice.

personally, the way I think I'll get better is when I think about what I COULD be drawing, but can't. and just keep that image of what I want to draw in my head... and fail miserably about a few hundreds until I finally realize I got something right.

like you know how you keep messing a certain part of your drawing up, but you can't seem to figure out how to fix it, so you keep erasing over and over. that's how I am with drawing bodies. sure I still suck at drawing bodies, but if you could just see how bad they looked last year... heh.

I barely even know who Greg is >.>
Let alone how his fursona looks like.

Anyways yeah, i know exactly how you feel. Even with the bodies.
I don't know if you ever noticed but most of my drawings are headshots because i always fear i'm gonna fuck up pretty bad with the bodies i draw. Especially if i have to draw their feet. I think it's something about the angle or some shit, i donno - point is: Drawing bodies sucks but when you get it right, it's worth it.

Maybe i need to draw that one Milo sketch with his whole body showing :V

are you saying you're going to draw dolphin bits?... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monochrome Kanon

avatar

Humor : Maybe
Posts : 1310
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:34 am

I never said that. What's wrong with you >:V
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:35 am

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
I never said that. What's wrong with you >:V

lol good. I'm not into dolphin porn... despite being a dolphin furry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monochrome Kanon

avatar

Humor : Maybe
Posts : 1310
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:38 am

Aaaaanyways, i'll come up with a good excuse to draw you again soon enough :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
8-bit

avatar

Humor : Satire
Posts : 1446
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : Canterlot

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 am

Some of those feets socks (the ones with the toes :3)

A State Alchemist pocket watch :3c

Tales From the Crypt seasons 1-4 (I like to tease myself with fear occ)


And some FiM toys that DON'T suck balls :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:41 am

8-bit wrote:
Some of those feets socks (the ones with the toes :3)
Oh god yes oh great now I'm aroused :T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:42 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
8-bit wrote:
Some of those feets socks (the ones with the toes :3)
Oh god yes oh great now I'm aroused :T

toe socks turn you on?...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 am

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
8-bit wrote:
Some of those feets socks (the ones with the toes :3)
Oh god yes oh great now I'm aroused :T

toe socks turn you on?...

Bitches don't know about my foot fetish :F
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:46 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
8-bit wrote:
Some of those feets socks (the ones with the toes :3)
Oh god yes oh great now I'm aroused :T

toe socks turn you on?...

Bitches don't know about my foot fetish :F

heh. cute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin
avatar

Humor : Sin
Posts : 6179
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 26
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:18 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
melomethis wrote:
i'd kind of like some of those insulated wool socks. hmmmm
I want some girly knee-length socks >>
Longer

And with stripes~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Monochrome Kanon

avatar

Humor : Maybe
Posts : 1310
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Kaizy wrote:

Longer

And with stripes~

Okay, that's kinda sexy >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Christmas shit   

Back to top Go down
 
Christmas shit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO COOK FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER ?
» Christmas Wishes & Holiday.
» Christmas tree skirt pattern
» Websites for making Christmas, animated graphics
» Merry Christmas Wreath - crochet

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: