General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you eating/drinking

Go down 
+19
Zoe
DaBigX26
8-bit
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Monochrome Kanon
HAXX
Daisy The Bunny
blackfuredfox
Riv
Dev
Brace
Viva
Pliio
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Kaizy
Spawts
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:09 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Spaghetti sounds good.
What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 20090121
nvm.

I should say something that would turn everyone's stomachs and make them wanna starve for the rest of the night, buuuuut... I'm not THAT heartless.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:12 am

lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Spaghetti sounds good.
What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 20090121
nvm.

I should say something that would turn everyone's stomachs and make them wanna starve for the rest of the night, buuuuut... I'm not THAT heartless.
I am, that's why im getting a giant version of this for the ROTC auction and dinner thing.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:20 am

Lol, you're a real dick sometimes, you know that?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:24 am

Back on topic:
If I told you guys about the last thing I ate, you would all hate me eternally. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:27 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Lol, you're a real dick sometimes, you know that?
Wasn't it obvious, the love of seeing people make real raeg faces, the trololol ringtone, the Nixon/Ford '68 bumper sticker and the Robo-Nixion for President pin?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:27 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Back on topic:
If I told you guys about the last thing I ate, you would all hate me eternally. Okay.jpg

Human baby?

Golden Retriever?

A steak knife?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:30 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Back on topic:
pussy? :V
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:31 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Back on topic:

I could have gone without realizing that pun...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:32 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Back on topic:
Not unless you ate a bag of onions and assorted cheeses, none of which were cheddar
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:32 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Back on topic:
PSH. NO.

:V mebbe.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:33 am

aaaaand no longer hungry pokerface

ok, I'm still hungry...

Last edited by MiloTime on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:34 am

lunar_helix wrote:
PSH. NO.

fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:37 am

Kaizy wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
PSH. NO.

fuck yeah
Most satisfying "meal", I guess you could call it, that I've had in a long, LONG time.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 am

encyclopedia dramatica made vagina's so much worse in my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:41 am

Encyclopedia Dramatica makes seem worse
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:43 am

Kaizy wrote:

that doesn't mean I don't know vagina's well enough. I've lived with my brother who used to bring girls around all the time... whores mind you.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:44 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

that doesn't mean I don't know vagina's well enough. I've lived with my brother who used to bring girls around all the time... whores mind you.

Sooo.... your experience is whores and ED. Seems like a fair representation. lol
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:45 am

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Sooo.... your experience is whores and ED. Seems like a fair representation. lol
This
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:47 am

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

not sure if sarcasm...

so... does this mean I in fact, know nothing about vagina's, and that if you accurately define it to me, I'll start loving vagina?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:55 am

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

not sure if sarcasm...

so... does this mean I in fact, know nothing about vagina's, and that if you accurately define it to me, I'll start loving vagina?
Absolutely. The more you know about something the more you like it. Everybody knows that!
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 am

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

not sure if sarcasm...

Absolutely. The more you know about something the more you like it. Everybody knows that!

blue waffle tells me otherwise. pokerface

btw, fuck you darkwing, for showing me that...

but on a serious note, you can make anything seem nasty... considering this is the internet, people put the nasty stuff on the male side more often than female. I see more people post horror gifs of dudes than chicks. I think everybody likes to believe that women are just perfect, and nothing about them could possibly be gross pokerface
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:03 am

warm milk and laxatives
cherry flavored antacids
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:04 am

MiloTime wrote:
I think everybody likes to believe that women are just perfect, and nothing about them could possibly be gross pokerface
Now I dont believe that, I know women have just as many flaws and can be just as gross as guys

That doesnt alter my preferences toward women fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:11 am

Kaizy wrote:

exactly. my point would be about as informative as an afterschool special you watched as a child.

I'm gay and my preference hasn't been altered despite the gross shit. you're straight bi into women and your preference hasn't been altered despite the gross shit you've seen.

although there's still that random chance that something gross pops into my head while I'm... busy, and I just ragequit right in the middle Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

exactly. my point would be about as informative as an afterschool special you watched as a child.

I'm gay and my preference hasn't been altered despite the gross shit. you're straight bi into women and your preference hasn't been altered despite the gross shit you've seen.

although there's still that random chance that something gross pops into my head while I'm... busy, and I just ragequit right in the middle Not a single fuck wa
I dont think anyone was trying to change anyones preferences
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating/drinking   What are you eating/drinking - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you eating/drinking
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: