HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 pm

I dunno. Admittedly, I don't know much about drugs. Despite what everyone says about me, my experience is limited mainly to weed, shrooms and some drugs that effect your brain chemistry, if mildly and temporarily. Basically anything I've done, I've done because I know it's not really addictive and has a low potential for abuse. Which is precisely why I don't know anything about cocaine of any kind, heroin, meth, etc. I just think safe is better than sorry, and as we know, Foxy Boy is an even bigger chronic than me so it's like what's missing from your life that pot doesn't do it for ya? It gets to be a thing with some people where it'd not a drug problem, it's a life problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zenia wrote:

Don't blame your stupidity on my gender.

Except when what we're blaming is the fact we have a massive erection sapping precious blood from our brains... Which... Does not apply to Foxy Boy, obviously.

Wait... Are you saying that all women have erections at all times of the day? I am not sure that's physiologically possible...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Viva

Humor : I have a lot of it

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I dunno. Admittedly, I don't know much about drugs. Despite what everyone says about me, my experience is limited mainly to weed, shrooms and some drugs that effect your brain chemistry, if mildly and temporarily. Basically anything I've done, I've done because I know it's not really addictive and has a low potential for abuse. Which is precisely why I don't know anything about cocaine of any kind, heroin, meth, etc. I just think safe is better than sorry, and as we know, Foxy Boy is an even bigger chronic than me so it's like what's missing from your life that pot doesn't do it for ya? It gets to be a thing with some people where it'd not a drug problem, it's a life problem.

I've only really dealt with weed, and for the foreseeable future that will be the extent of my experience. I'd like to try shrooms and other mild psychedelics someday, but as for cocaine and opiates, I'm not sure if I'd want to try them. It certainly doesn't make Foxy a bad person, lol. Which kinda goes without saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barnabus

Humor : Milo's penis

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:11 am

I was SO baked Thanksgiving evening. Started getting stoned during Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, laughed my ass off at Monsters Inc, then stayed dazed through WALL-E. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:15 am

Barnabus wrote:
I was SO baked Thanksgiving evening. Started getting stoned during Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, laughed my ass off at Monsters Inc, then stayed dazed through WALL-E. It was awesome.
IMO pot fucks you up way more than coke does.

I love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Riv wrote:
Wait... Are you saying that all women have erections at all times of the day? I am not sure that's physiologically possible...

No, I'm saying you can sorta blame women for men's stupidity when said stupidity is caused by our erections for them. Foxy Boy obviously doesn't get a pass there. Actually maybe I should be taking the blame. I can't have a conversation with him without being hit on at least a dozen or so times, but then that's probably the case with any guy who gives him the time of day.

Foxy_Boy wrote:
IMO pot fucks you up way more than coke does.

It fucks you up more cognitively and making you feel like you can hardly move, but the difference is cocaine is all about the euphoria and mental stimulation. That's why people keep using it, and that's why people who keep using it get to a point where they need it just to function. So in the long run, coke "fucks you up" way worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Wait, am I the only one here who's never gotten drunk or high?
megusta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Cocaine is just like that, awake, but not really that high.
I was pretty much like a more alert marijuana sort of high.
Ready to talk and such until about 4:30AM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:09 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
megusta

No, Milo's straight edge I'm pretty sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
megusta

heh... hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
megusta

heh... hi
Awesome. (lol I shifted and hit my keyboard and typed 69 by accident)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:33 pm

gotta admit. I never thought I'd see the day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenia

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Well... I've only been drunk once and high once. Tipsy a little... but I don't drink anymore. I was only high once, as that is what the pain killing gas at the hospital did to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:32 am

Zenia wrote:
Well... I've only been drunk once and high once. Tipsy a little... but I don't drink anymore. I was only high once, as that is what the pain killing gas at the hospital did to me.

AWWWWW YEAAAAAAH
One time I did nitrous recreationally. It's not really worth it, it's a cheap thrill and kinda scary. It does make time slow down though which is kinda cool. And you can't feel anything. But yeah IT'S DANGEROUS AND DON'T DO IT

pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

Humor : I have a lot of it

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:48 pm

I want some weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenia

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:16 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
One time I did nitrous recreationally. It's not really worth it, it's a cheap thrill and kinda scary. It does make time slow down though which is kinda cool. And you can't feel anything. But yeah IT'S DANGEROUS AND DON'T DO IT
The one they gave me was called Entonox... half nitrous oxide, half oxygen. I've administered it as well. It is what they use in ambulances here (I pulled two 10 hour shifts with them as my 'work experience' in high school), because the instant you exhale it, it is completely out of your system, so it doesn't mess around with anything the ER doctors/nurses do when you get to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Aetius

Humor : Whatever I am these days

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:29 pm

My inner mod is pissed...

but meh, whatever tickles your pickle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:00 am

So...this is the drug thread?

Its full of stupidity and drug stuff, so thats just my first impression here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:08 am

Hard drugs are on my forever "No" list.
Worst I'll ever do is weed, but it can't be laced or anything.

*Smokes a cigar* I'M SO FAWKIN' COOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:11 am

If you smoke cigars, I should slap you :V
Back to top Go down
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 am

I smoke mini-cigars rather than cigarettes, since they're way cheaper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 am

*slap*
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Thank you sir, may I have another?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:13 am

Ahkmill wrote:

Last time I had a cigar was at a Vietnam static display at the KCR MG shoot. I scared many people, not because I looked like a badass, but because I was smoking it around, quite literally, tens of millions of rounds of ammunition, hundreds if not thousands of rockets, shit tons of flares, and I even think there was a tank of napalm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:15 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Last time I had a cigar was at a Vietnam static display at the KCR MG shoot. I scared many people, not because I looked like a badass, but because I was smoking it around, quite literally, tens of millions of rounds of ammunition, hundreds if not thousands of rockets, shit tons of flares, and I even think there was a tank of napalm.
People think I'm cool cuz' I smoke in my car, but that's pretty ballsy.

Don't do it again. D<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   

Back to top Go down

I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next