HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:20 am

Ahkmill wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Hard drugs are on my forever "No" list.
Worst I'll ever do is weed, but it can't be laced or anything.


*Smokes a cigar* I'M SO FAWKIN' COOL.
Last time I had a cigar was at a Vietnam static display at the KCR MG shoot. I scared many people, not because I looked like a badass, but because I was smoking it around, quite literally, tens of millions of rounds of ammunition, hundreds if not thousands of rockets, shit tons of flares, and I even think there was a tank of napalm.
People think I'm cool cuz' I smoke in my car, but that's pretty ballsy.

Don't do it again. D<
I usually smoke filterless Lucky Strikes, but the cigars were cubans and I couldn't pass it up. I didn't even realize what I was doing though until someone pointed out that I should back of from the RPG-7 with the cigar. If I had fucked up though, everyone within about 200 yards would have been a red stain on the ground and everyone within 2 miles would have been dead. I feel like god now since I could have killed them all with the flick of a wrist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:26 am

I made a promise to Kanon though that I intend to keep.
If I haven't already stopped smoking by the time we get to be together in person, I will then.
I am NOT going to be smoking my entire life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev

avatar

Humor : The Internet
Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-11-30
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:16 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:36 am

I get the whole "you don't understand until you try" but I'm going to continue with the thought process of "WHY would you enjoy the taste of smoke in your lungs"... it makes the temptation easier to refuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monochrome Kanon

avatar

Humor : Maybe
Posts : 1310
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:37 am

Dev wrote:
[img]

I lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 25
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:54 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Except when what we're blaming is the fact we have a massive erection sapping precious blood from our brains... Which... Does not apply to Foxy Boy, obviously.
I don't know how I didn't notice this but, I'll prove you wrong anytime :V




MiloTime wrote:
I get the whole "you don't understand until you try" but I'm going to continue with the thought process of "WHY would you enjoy the taste of smoke in your lungs"... it makes the temptation easier to refuse.
Taste of smoke in your lungs?(Lungs don't have taste buds :V) Well yeah, smoke tastes bad, I love the taste of weed smoke though... It's the FEELING of the smoke in my lungs I'm addicted to.

I'm pretty sure I know why I hate being sober, I can't find anyone to have a real romance with, its always just hanging out and bang'n, I might even settle for a girl at this point. I just get so fucking bored of having no-one to rely on me or for me to constantly please in as many ways as you can think of... I turn to drugs to fill that hole in me.

And no, I haven't done cocaine since I posted this, its not all that fun IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:24 am

Foxy_Boy wrote:
Taste of smoke in your lungs?(Lungs don't have taste buds :V) Well yeah, smoke tastes bad, I love the taste of weed smoke though... It's the FEELING of the smoke in my lungs I'm addicted to.

I'm pretty sure I know why I hate being sober, I can't find anyone to have a real romance with, its always just hanging out and bang'n, I might even settle for a girl at this point. I just get so fucking bored of having no-one to rely on me or for me to constantly please in as many ways as you can think of... I turn to drugs to fill that hole in me.

obviously that's not what I literally meant. I only ever inhaled from a cigarette once. just that one time that the smoke went in, it was just... horrible. it felt like someone was pinching my throat closed or some shit. ugh. I say pinch because it kind of stung when it was in my lungs.

I mean you can't seriously tell me that smoking is right for EVERYBODY. there's got to be a person or two out there who genuinely don't enjoy it. and I might be one of those people. shit, you could force me to smoke for a month straight, and I probably still wouldn't like it. (and that's just with cigarettes. I'd probably get too paranoid to enjoy pot)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 25
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:43 am

MiloTime wrote:
obviously that's not what I literally meant. I only ever inhaled from a cigarette once. just that one time that the smoke went in, it was just... horrible. it felt like someone was pinching my throat closed or some shit. ugh. I say pinch because it kind of stung when it was in my lungs.

I mean you can't seriously tell me that smoking is right for EVERYBODY. there's got to be a person or two out there who genuinely don't enjoy it. and I might be one of those people. shit, you could force me to smoke for a month straight, and I probably still wouldn't like it. (and that's just with cigarettes. I'd probably get too paranoid to enjoy pot)
Obviously since your a little princess you don't like the raspy, tight chested feeling, but I'm not saying go out and smoke, and if you smoked for a month straight... You'd probably get addicted and start enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barnabus

avatar

Humor : Milo's penis
Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 28
Location : NorCal

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:47 am

To be fair, when I tried to smoke from a joint it burnt my throat. I like pipes a lot more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 25
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 am

Barnabus wrote:
To be fair, when I tried to smoke from a joint it burnt my throat. I like pipes a lot more.
I was talking about cigarettes, if you have a low tolerance for weed its going to burn your throat, that goes away though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barnabus

avatar

Humor : Milo's penis
Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 28
Location : NorCal

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:53 am

Foxy_Boy wrote:
Barnabus wrote:
To be fair, when I tried to smoke from a joint it burnt my throat. I like pipes a lot more.
I was talking about cigarettes, if you have a low tolerance for weed its going to burn your throat, that goes away though.

I see. I don't smoke tobacco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:23 am

Zenia wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Wait, am I the only one here who's never gotten drunk or high?
Well... I've only been drunk once and high once. Tipsy a little... but I don't drink anymore. I was only high once, as that is what the pain killing gas at the hospital did to me.
Oh, well hell, if the gas counts, then I've been high like 3 or 4 times. I like the nitrous stuff the dentist gives me. x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenia

avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 34
Location : Nanaimo, BC

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:34 pm

I am one of the people that could never enjoy smoking. Never.

I still can't get past thinking "People that die in house fires usually die from smoke inhalation... so why would I voluntarily inhale smoke?!" Even secondhand smoke... YUCK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Zenia wrote:
I am one of the people that could never enjoy smoking. Never.

I still can't get past thinking "People that die in house fires usually die from smoke inhalation... so why would I voluntarily inhale smoke?!" Even secondhand smoke... YUCK.

I don't smoke but I really don't mind hanging around people who do. As long as they don't blow it in my face it's fine. Hell sometimes if it's blowing downwind from me I actually think it smells kinda good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:28 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Zenia wrote:
I am one of the people that could never enjoy smoking. Never.

I still can't get past thinking "People that die in house fires usually die from smoke inhalation... so why would I voluntarily inhale smoke?!" Even secondhand smoke... YUCK.

I don't smoke but I really don't mind hanging around people who do. As long as they don't blow it in my face it's fine. Hell sometimes if it's blowing downwind from me I actually think it smells kinda good.

It usually smells like rotting and sick to me, but they occasionally have a menthol odor which makes it bearable. Frankly, I'm amazed by the huge variety of gradual-suicide-sticks available at one's local supermarket...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
avatar

Humor : D is for lysdexia
Posts : 2524
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : La Mer

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:43 am

Ahkmill wrote:
I made a promise to Kanon though that I intend to keep.
If I haven't already stopped smoking by the time we get to be together in person, I will then.
I am NOT going to be smoking my entire life.
I don't intened to be a permenant smoker either. The reason I do it is for stress, smoking relaxes me when I do it, but I also get these weird pains in my lungs, not from smoking, but like my lungs shrinking or locking up. I used to spend 15 minutes taking deep long breaths using ice to cool it, but the smoking helps it much quicker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:24 am

Riv wrote:
Frankly, I'm amazed by the huge variety of gradual-suicide-sticks available at one's local supermarket...

I am too. And smokers are PICKY. They'll pick a brand when the first start smoking, and stick with it their entire life... and if you are working a register like I have and you tell them you're out of their brand they start freaking out inglip

You'd think someone with an addiction wouldn't care about these things as long as it had nicotine in it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 25
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:20 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:
Frankly, I'm amazed by the huge variety of gradual-suicide-sticks available at one's local supermarket...

I am too. And smokers are PICKY. They'll pick a brand when the first start smoking, and stick with it their entire life... and if you are working a register like I have and you tell them you're out of their brand they start freaking out inglip

You'd think someone with an addiction wouldn't care about these things as long as it had nicotine in it...
Actually I've tried tons of smokes, gold Benson and Hedges and blue #7's are my favs, but they cost a lot, so I usually buy red Next, Benson and Hedges makes em. If they don't have those I get red Studios, even cheaper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brace

avatar

Humor : Lying through truthtelling
Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:22 pm

I hear cocaine is a good way to lose weight but unfortunately I've lost weight down to 143 lbs before by legitimate means and all my bones were visible. I don't need a way to lose weight, I need a way to lose bones. I keep trying to track down some molly but it's a lot harder than it should be. I mean ffs all my friends are ravers and two of them are DJs. Anyway I've smoked pot twice and it was nice but it's also not in the budget atm, MDMA twice or thrice a year would be more my speed (pun not intended but allowed). Pot makes me feel more like a girl. I'm not saying that to say that I think girls are stupid but to say that I think I suffer from an excess of discipline or stoicism which prevents me from getting in touch with myself and I require pharmaceutical interventions to overcome that.

I could never be a prostitute or whore though, for drugs or otherwise. I'm too ugly and also too misanthropic, I would end up shooting or stabbing every John who took interest in me because the type of people that call at me like I'm a prostitute are all the sketchiest, most uniformly disgusting and stupid motherfuckers. I'm still committed to the idea of true love even though I know my condition precludes me from ever finding it. I think that makes me even angrier and less tolerant of the people who want to use me.

I get the feeling cocaine wouldn't be good for me because I'm already a powderkeg. I'm in this weird place where I don't really care whether people do drugs or not but I find a lot of drug behavior to be high octane nightmare fuel. I've seen crackwhores, I've seen rave junkies with their memories fried and their hearing diminished from all the loud music, and it reminds me of my own mortality in the most disturbing way possible. Seeing a person lose a little bit of what makes them human is in some ways even more disturbing than death. It reminds me of body horror like The Enigma of Amigara Fault. I understand the appeal of escapism, and I have so much to escape from, but it's not really a solution, it's just "out of sight, out of mind", only the other way around. Although it's curious because hard drugs don't change the effectiveness of hormones, but alcohol and cigarettes do. At the moment I drink when I'm really bad off. I've limited myself to beer because I tend to try and kill myself when I have hard liquor around and I've gotten close a couple times now. Otherwise, oversleeping, overeating, internet addiction, and a steadfast refusal to interact with most people or in the case I have to, to accept that they are human rather than NPCs in a HARD MODE VR game from 2177AD, is how I cope with the challenges of my existence. Oh, and by aestheticizing things. Either as furry or as cyberpunk or as both. When I can see my life through a lens I don't have to look at it directly.

Also I'm addicted to arguments. And possibly games. I have a games addiction that I have done a very effective job of fighting because I've had to, because I'm a STEM student and games take up more time than I have available. Unless I were to find some way to never sleep, that is. Maybe cocaine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 25
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Well not saying that I haven't been around the block a few times, but I don't think I'd want to party with someone who trys to kill themselves >_>

Brace wrote:
Pot makes me feel more like a girl. I'm not saying that to say that I think girls are stupid but to say that I think I suffer from an excess of discipline or stoicism which prevents me from getting in touch with myself
I sort of get this, when you get high or drink alcohol generally you feel like you can be yourself without caring about what other people are going to think, and with me anyways that's beneficial when it comes to making friends or getting laid. I tend to restrain myself alot when I'm sober, when I'm high I'll get a little out of control.

But how I see what you say being relevant is that decades ago women used to be really restrained due to prejudice, but times have changed and today women can get away with almost anything. When you're all fucked up you feel like nobody can stop you from being yourself by any means.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brace

avatar

Humor : Lying through truthtelling
Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Alcohol doesn't do it for me though. By the time I get to where I'm not troubled by things, I can't see straight or type actual words or walk without swaying. It doesn't let me be myself, it just reduces my abilities, including cognitive, to a point where I can't hurt myself as much by thinking about things (it seems to amplify normal pain but I dunno, that's somehow tolerable). Only weed really lets me turn off the bad stuff without turning off everything along with it. Also, on women being restrained less: sort of, but only in capacities which benefit men. IE, women are allowed more sexual autonomy, because this presumably increases the number of women on the market, but when it comes to hiring a woman for a prestigious position... NOPE. Femininity is also still reviled in pretty much every context except that of sexuality as a sign of weakness, untrustworthiness, lack of confidence, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 25
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 pm

In fairness a lot of men get shitty jobs because in general, women are better and more productive on computers.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but most of the women I know show one of the two traits you mention, untrustworthiness or lack of confidence.(more often lack of confidence) Stereotypes don't just come out of thin air.

However when it comes to weakness I disagree, I know a lot of spunky tough women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brace

avatar

Humor : Lying through truthtelling
Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Foxy_Boy wrote:
In fairness a lot of men get shitty jobs because in general, women are better and more productive on computers.

A lot of men get shitty jobs because manual work has traditionally been perceived as man's work, and because women have traditionally been used as eye candy in office environments. The stereotypical female secretary, for example, is there for aesthetic reasons. Computer illiteracy crosses gender lines. I'm a Comp Sci student, so believe me, I know.

Foxy_Boy wrote:
I'm not trying to be a dick, but most of the women I know show one of the two traits you mention, untrustworthiness or lack of confidence.(more often lack of confidence)

Most of the people I know are worthless regardless of gender. Lack of confidence and lack of boorish loudness, or a lack of willingness to turn an argument into a shouting/pissing contest, are different things. Besides which, confidence is overrated. I've beat the shit out of people with 20lbs on me while being supremely lacking in confidence over the subject. Past a point competency overrides confidence. This point also usually comes very early.

On untrustworthiness: I haven't noticed any difference between sexes. I was going to say that men are more likely to say something to your face than women, but then I thought about it and it might be the other way around, since it's socially unacceptable to hit a woman and hence there are fewer penalties for talking shit. I find men to be unreliable, because they overestimate themselves and oversell themselves. Unreliability is worse than untrustworthiness to me, because the latter is a lot easier to get around; you just don't tell people incriminating things in confidence, or otherwise leave them an opening. With an unreliable person you have to pull their slack, which is something that can never be overcome simply through intelligent planning, and is something that is always just going to result in a fuckton more work being dumped on you.

Foxy_Boy wrote:
Stereotypes don't just come out of thin air.

Stereotypes don't, but value systems and prejudices do. IE, a person may do something, but the perception of that thing as bad is in the eye of the beholder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

avatar

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.
Posts : 605
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 25
Location : 6000 leagues up my own asshole.

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:28 pm

I wasn't referring to confidence and untruthworthiness in either of those contexts.

Confidence is how much you believe that regardless of what actions you choose, its important to be yourself. Many women are severely lacking in this, and its really sad to see, I blame the media.

As far as untrustworthiness goes, if you trust someone you ask them to do something important for you, or would tell them secrets, even just talking about yourself in general. Some promiscuous women really like to fuck around behind peoples backs.(but this can apply to men just as much) Other women will gossip about people behind their backs, this isn't so uncommon to women.

Trusting someone means you expect them to treat you with respect.

However if you think confidence isn't important your sadly mistaken, you're never going to go anywhere without confidence, your never going to be happy without confidence, your never going to live up to what you want to be without confidence.

A life in hell is a life with low self esteem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Foxy_Boy wrote:
In fairness a lot of men get shitty jobs because in general, women are better and more productive on computers.

Women are a lot better at a lot of things, in general, as far as I've noticed. When it comes time to pick a group for classwork I always go for the females, because chicks know how to get shit done. Contrarily, even in advanced chemistry classes, most guys other than myself are very immature and show little concern for the outcome of the project, being more contented to discuss their fantasy football teams. Needless to say, there are exceptions to the rule, but they are rare. I sometimes wonder if graduate school will be the same way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)   

Back to top Go down
 
I DID COCAINE! (A public service announcement)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Optispark service video
» No more classic Doctor Who in Iowa. :-(
» F**K The Dealer Service Departments
» Customer service alive and well in 2012
» PHOTO ETCHING SERVICE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: