General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the @#!$? Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

What the @#!$? Thread Empty
PostSubject: What the @#!$? Thread   What the @#!$? Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 pm

I dont know what to make this...THINK OF SOMETHING, YOU PEOPLE ARE THE CREATIVE ONES

Actually, Ive got it
Use this thread to either cuss the fuck out of everything, or cuss about something thats like "WTF"

Truly I am the greatest admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: What the @#!$? Thread   What the @#!$? Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:45 pm

fucking cunt
shit head
die
I
hate
you
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What the @#!$? Thread   What the @#!$? Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:07 pm

I've wanted to say this for a couple hours now;

"God damn cunt-nugget co-worker and stupid ass-licker. I know how to do my job. I did not ask for your incessant blathering on how to do a job that a monkey with down syndrome could do. Sincerely, when the fuck did I ask you for help?"

Also, fuck blimps. They are a waste of helium.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: What the @#!$? Thread   What the @#!$? Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:54 pm

You think you're cool huh? When you kicked me out of your house. Well, let me tell you this, friend. One of three Americans die of cancer. You know? Asshole. You're gonna be one of those. I don't have the courage to kick your ass directly. Don't have enough courage for that. I could, you know. You know you're gonna have another accident? You know I'm involved in black magic? Fuck you. Die. Bastard. You think you're so cool, hm? Asshole. And if I ever see your face around in Europe or Italy. Well I'll... That time I'm gonna kick your ass. Fuck you. Fucking Americans. Yankee. You're gonna die out of cancer, I promise. Bang bang, deep pain. No-one does what you did to me. You wanna know something? Fuck you. I want your ball smashed. Eat shit, bastard. Pezzo di merda, e vai. A succari cazzi su un aero!

check the link. i'm not insane i promise D:

Last edited by Thlayli on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: What the @#!$? Thread   What the @#!$? Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:57 pm

I'm drinking and watching the bank job. I have homework still to do.

If I can't get an internship next semester and end up losing my financial aid as a result I'm going on a shooting spree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the @#!$? Thread   What the @#!$? Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the @#!$? Thread
Page 1 of 1