General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns Empty
PostSubject: American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns   American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:32 pm

It's been an awful long time since I played the first one. I'm getting an Xbox for Christmas and can't fucking WAIT to get MR. Has anyone else played the latter?
Back to top Go down
DaBigX26

DaBigX26

Humor : sarcasim

PostSubject: Re: American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns   American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:22 am

haven't played but seen the games in some magazines
looks cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns   American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:27 am

My girlfriend keeps telling me to play Skyrim (which I refuse to touch) and I was like Seriously? like I would put Elder Scrolls over McGee.
Back to top Go down
DaBigX26

DaBigX26

PostSubject: Re: American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns   American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:31 am

both sounds great but i watched someone play some skyrim and was like
Seriously? Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns   American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:34 am

I mean, it looks cool and all, but the idea of slipping into insanity, defending a demented, decrepit Wonderland after being released from an asylum in Victorian London, sounds so much more appealing than slaying dragons and screaming FUS DO RAH.
Back to top Go down
DaBigX26

DaBigX26

PostSubject: Re: American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns   American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:38 am

lunar_helix wrote:
I mean, it looks cool and all, but the idea of slipping into insanity, defending a demented, decrepit Wonderland after being released from an asylum in Victorian London, sounds so much more appealing than slaying dragons and screaming FUS DO RAH.
for some reason i dont agree with the latter
i would love to play Wonderland but its for console right? Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns   American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 am

Alice: Madness Returns is for Xbox, PS3, and PC. Very Happy I'd love to get it for PC, but my laptop has trouble running the Sims, so fuck that.
Back to top Go down
DaBigX26

DaBigX26

PostSubject: Re: American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns   American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:54 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Alice: Madness Returns is for Xbox, PS3, and PC. Very Happy I'd love to get it for PC, but my laptop has trouble running the Sims, so fuck that.
inglip
im so getting it now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns   American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American McGee's Alice/Alice: Madness Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Five Frags Left-
Jump to: