General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm one tough motherfucker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

I'm one tough motherfucker Empty
PostSubject: I'm one tough motherfucker   I'm one tough motherfucker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 am

So I was at Survivor Series, right? And Kurt Cobain was about to tombstone piledriver me through the top of the Hell in a Cell, but I reversed it into a small package, knocking him out for good. Then Triple H came to the ring and hip thrusted at me with Shawn Michaels. After a brief orgy (man he sure gave me some sweet chin music if you know what I mean) we went partying and shoved about a ton of cocaine up my arsehole, so the cops wouldn't find it after we got arrested at that bank we robbed. Man, you've gotta KNOW your shit to take hardcore drugs like I do. And I'm pretty hardcore, and could take you all on with my new stable SxE (not involving that straight edge guy who sucks). Yeah man, you don't FUCK with the small package. So after calming Triple H down with some fetal spooning and orange slices, we went over to Layne Staley's house (he's a friend of my uncle's grandma's boyfriend's parole officer) and shot up about a metric litre of heroin there and then, but it had little effect on me so we decided to get some detergent and sugar bombs and make ULTRA HEROIN and then everyone else except me OD'd. So after beating the shit out of Tyler Durden and the entirety of Werelist, I ascended to a higher plane of existence through my huge throbbing ego and died of hardcore. so you know, can't touch this
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: I'm one tough motherfucker   I'm one tough motherfucker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Idk that sounds kind of made up Razz
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

Humor : The Internet

PostSubject: Re: I'm one tough motherfucker   I'm one tough motherfucker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Foxy_Boy wrote:
Idk that sounds kind of made up Razz

nah I watched it on Pay per Veiw
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: I'm one tough motherfucker   I'm one tough motherfucker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:56 pm

The point you should've realized it was a dream was the part about Triple H and Layne Staley.
Triple H has a huge hardon for Motorhead, so if he was gonna be hanging out with anyone it'd be Lemmy.
Seriously, he's had two themes done by them, as well as the theme for the old Evolution stable, and iirc they even did the theme for a PPV - basically all because of Triple H's pull in the company.
Corporate rock for corporate cock. Although Raven had a cover of Come As You Are in WCW which worked its way into at least one other theme of his.
Tommy Dreamer had Man In The Box in ECW and a cover version thereafter.
I could've sworn somebody had Would, or a cover version but I can't find it so it's probably just a false memory.

Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: I'm one tough motherfucker   I'm one tough motherfucker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:54 pm

No this actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: I'm one tough motherfucker   I'm one tough motherfucker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Thlayli wrote:
No this actually happened.

that's impossible
far fetched as it is, Layne Staley could've faked his own death
but Werelist's users actually engaging in social activities?
how gullible you think we are?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: I'm one tough motherfucker   I'm one tough motherfucker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Well they might be sniffing other people's butts.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: I'm one tough motherfucker   I'm one tough motherfucker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Well they might be sniffing other people's butts.

that's a sexual activity
therians are a lot like furries in that even 1st base is scary territory for them
except they generally look down on furries for attempting to cope with this through things like art and fursuits
preferring to see some sort of positive side to being pathologically averse to the most basic physical contact/interaction
case in point: furry cons can be massive events
"howls" usually have about a dozen or so people, tops, and even then they often can't get along
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: I'm one tough motherfucker   I'm one tough motherfucker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:08 pm

How did this get from a Kurt Cobain piledriver to Therian butt-sniffing?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: I'm one tough motherfucker   I'm one tough motherfucker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:29 am

Thlayli wrote:
How did this get from a Kurt Cobain piledriver to Therian butt-sniffing?

you being drunk and/or high
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm one tough motherfucker   I'm one tough motherfucker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm one tough motherfucker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: