General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic

Go down 
+2
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Empty
PostSubject: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:11 am

Jesus Christ Dad, stop buying so much beer Seriously?
Are you TRYING to get as fat as possible? This is NOT light beer you know, these are microbrewed calorie-bombs.
God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic P1090001n
He buys this not even after we are finished with the 12 pack of Sam Adams. Beer has now become a necessary part of the grocery list. He only has one at a time but he drinks them every. single. day. Sometimes he has two. Fuck, I admit I binge drink (5 or more in one sitting) every once in a while to celebrate or whatever but I can go well over a month without drinking or even craving any, and personally I think what he's doing is worse. On new years we all drank a lot. I had a loooooooot. The difference is, I haven't had any since. Yeah I'll have a beer with dinner occasionally, that's fine. He's drank one like every single day afterwards. He also eats fast food and soda almost every day, hardly sleeps at all, drinks TONS of caffeine, doesn't exercise at all and just sits infront of a computer/tv, and is pushing 300 lbs (5'11"ish)

How the fuck can you function like this? Seriously? I'm kind of a hypocrite because I do a some of the same things but he is a LOT worse. And I'm not already fat, so there.

I want our whole family to start being more healthy because even I'M starting to gain weight but everyone is like Not a single fuck wa

5 years later, we're all fat as hell...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:15 am

greg, if I could find a picture of my dad, and upload it here, you could show your own dad that picture, and he'd probably stop drinking altogether Not a single fuck wa

I'm serious Seriously?

my dad has a beer gut so fucking big, it feels like a drum if you touch it. he limps around the house because a long time ago, he fell through the ceiling cause he was drunk. when i used to live with him, all you had to do was open my garbage can, and the entire top layer would be filled with beer bottles.

so trust me. I understand how you feel

Last edited by MiloTime on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:17 am

Contrary to popular belief, it's the food you want to eat while your drinking that makes you fat.

You crave greasy food because it sobers you up.

As for me, it's Monday tomorrow so maybe the alcohol consumption will go down around here...

Either way I'm going for a hike to the ass end of nowhere tomorrow, because it's healthy.
Back to top Go down
Lemonchronicles

Lemonchronicles

Humor : Level 5

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 am

I kinda wish my dad was fatter than he is, I could do with the speed advantage. Actually I don't think it matters, my reactions are just terrible.

As for him eating crap, that's fine. I just wish he'd actually eat meals, rather than eating the components for meals. He just munches on the ham, or the bread and you go to make something and there's something missing because he ate just that.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:22 am

....I think I'm glad I never knew my dad now.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 am

Foxy_Boy wrote:
Contrary to popular belief, it's the food you want to eat while your drinking that makes you fat.

I looked it up and a beer has about the same amount of calories as a can of soda. (around 150) Not QUITE as bad as I had been led to believe. But still, water is a better choice, and I drink water with my dinner :V
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:26 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Foxy_Boy wrote:

I looked it up and a beer has about the same amount of calories as a can of soda. (around 150) Not QUITE as bad as I had been led to believe. But still, water is a better choice, and I drink water with my dinner :V
Idk what kind of beer that is but MOST Canadian beers average around 70 calories...

Still, I think I actually will go back to the way my lifestyle was before I moved into this place this week.

Will be hard but I like living that way more anyways. (craving fitness)

Someone told me alcohol destroys your muscle and I know its definitely true...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:31 am

Foxy_Boy wrote:
MOST Canadian beers average around 70 calories...
I don't see how that's possible, most light beers are around 100 unless this data is completely wrong
http://www.beer100.com/beercalories.htm
And if 70 is what it says on the label, it's probably an outright lie, unless it's like 3% abv

And wow, a lot of daddy issues inglip My dad's a nice guy and I'm just a little surprised by this, because he hardly used to drink at all. When I was a kid there was never any alcohol around. I feel like it's kinda my fault because when I turned 21 we just all started drinking a lot more...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:35 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Foxy_Boy wrote:
MOST Canadian beers average around 70 calories...
I don't see how that's possible, most light beers are around 100 unless this data is completely wrong
http://www.beer100.com/beercalories.htm
And if 70 is what it says on the label, it's probably an outright lie, unless it's like 3% abv

And wow, a lot of daddy issues inglip My dad's a nice guy and I'm just a little surprised by this, because he hardly used to drink at all. When I was a kid there was never any alcohol around. I feel like it's kinda my fault because when I turned 21 we just all started drinking a lot more...

my brother used to never drink. never whenever I see him, he has a beer in his hand.

my relationship with my father was somehow better than it is with my stepdad... it's hard to imagine I could think any lower of a person other than my dad. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:35 am

Yeah they don't have anything I drink on this chart....

It says mine average 70 per can and 115 per bottle.

Still... That's a sobering thought, no pun intended.

I think I'm gonna go back to only drinking on special occasions now.... But I'm still gonna get hammed when I do drink.

Wish me luck, like I said though, I couldn't have picked a better time to do this.
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Quote :
Fuck, I admit I binge drink (5 or more in one sitting)

Uhhhh.... that's binge drinking?

*looks at beer on nightstand*

*looks at pile of empties in the trash*

"My name's Katmandu, and I'm an alcoholic" "hiiii Katmandu"
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 pm

katmandu wrote:
Quote :
Fuck, I admit I binge drink (5 or more in one sitting)
Uhhhh.... that's binge drinking?
lol No kiddin'. If you want to see binge drinking Greg... come see the empties left over from my roommates binge drinking gathering last night. HOLY CRAP. ... And why is the hallway so damned sticky?!?!!?!?!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic   God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God dammit Dad stop being such a fatass and possibly an alcoholic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: