General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessions Thread

Go down 
+7
Daisy The Bunny
Brace
Taz
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Confessions Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:48 pm

I think I come off as pretty straight in RL.

but god no, I do NOT want to be one of those sassy gay people. they're fucking obnoxious and pretentious. I honestly feel like a homophobe when I'm around the egotistical sassy gay dudes, cause they just overwhelm me.

so I'd rather come out, than have everyone think I'm a holier than thou douche
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 pm

1. A gay person can pass as straight
2. Gay people have a huge subculture which they can go to for support/to blow off steam/to find an easy fuck
3. Gay people are comfortable in their own bodies and don't need to jump through elaborate hoops to get permission from complete strangers to spend tens of thousands of dollars to maybe be comfortable enough in their bodies to actually fuck somebody
4. Gay people are mostly popularly accepted, the exception being fundies
5. Gay people have realistic and sympathetic portrayals in media, and have a presence in media, art, literature, and etc (whereas trans* people are basically props and always portrayed by cis-people in a modern day equivalent of blackface, and have no real presence in high culture)
6. Gay people have legal protections to an extent trans* people could never even hope for in the current social climate
7. Gay rights consist of fighting for shit like marriage and the right to serve openly in the military, and these agendas have been placed ahead of employment, probably because employment isn't a serious issue for gay people (because they can pass for straight).
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 pm

I should come out to my brother already inglip

I mean my parents already know
But ugh I hate coming out. HATE IT SO MUCH. It's been so long since I have I kinda forgot how Not a single fuck wa
I just don't like drawing attention to myself. Even if it's positive, in the case of girls pokerface
Ugh, instant gayzoned.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Yeah I have a hard time getting a job, but maybe Le Chateau will hire me.
Or maybe one of the sex shops will hire me. :U
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Brace wrote:
1. A gay person can pass as straight
2. Gay people have a huge subculture which they can go to for support/to blow off steam/to find an easy fuck
3. Gay people are comfortable in their own bodies and don't need to jump through elaborate hoops to get permission from complete strangers to spend tens of thousands of dollars to maybe be comfortable enough in their bodies to actually fuck somebody
4. Gay people are mostly popularly accepted, the exception being fundies
5. Gay people have realistic and sympathetic portrayals in media, and have a presence in media, art, literature, and etc (whereas trans* people are basically props and always portrayed by cis-people in a modern day equivalent of blackface, and have no real presence in high culture)
6. Gay people have legal protections to an extent trans* people could never even hope for in the current social climate
7. Gay rights consist of fighting for shit like marriage and the right to serve openly in the military, and these agendas have been placed ahead of employment, probably because employment isn't a serious issue for gay people (because they can pass for straight).

it's funny cause you say all these things, yet:

1. rarely ever passed as straight, even when I try
2. there are virtually no gay people around me. it's rather straight dominated
3. if gay people were so comfortable in their bodies, why is the suicide rate for homosexuals so high?
4. that couldn't possible be any more untrue no matter how much you justify it. the wide population has a sympathetic view of homosexuality, but one on one, you start to really see the hatred
5. the media glorifies it for the sake of personal gain. they want that good reputation.
6. I've never heard of this beyond simply "profiling" which is a stretch across all races, sexuality, and what have you. it's not restricted to homosexuals.
7. lol wut.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:59 pm

One time I was dragged into a bondage/leather fashion store by this bi dude I was "dating" and the whole time I was like
inglip inglip inglip
pokerface pokerface pokerface
It wasn't even hot it was like creepy PVC corsets and masks
The woman who worked there was pretty cool though
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:01 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
One time I was dragged into a bondage/leather fashion store by this bi dude I was "dating" and the whole time I was like
inglip inglip inglip
pokerface pokerface pokerface
It wasn't even hot it was like creepy PVC corsets and masks
The woman who worked there was pretty cool though

I would be downright turned off and want to leave, considering bondage scares the hell out of me pokerface
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:06 pm

MiloTime wrote:
it's funny cause you say all these things, yet:

1. rarely ever passed as straight, even when I try

Then you must never have had any real pressure put on you to act straight, meaning you've never dealt with real discrimination.

MiloTime wrote:
2. there are virtually no gay people around me. it's rather straight dominated

That's your own fault for not living in/near a major city, then. The fact is, a community is just a $100 uhaul rental and slight change of address away for you.

MiloTime wrote:
3. if gay people were so comfortable in their bodies, why is the suicide rate for homosexuals so high?

Trans* suicide rate is higher. I'm guessing this has more to do with the "going to hell" thing (which trans* also get) and the social pressure thing (which trans* also get, in higher doses).

MiloTime wrote:
4. that couldn't possible be any more untrue no matter how much you justify it. the wide population has a sympathetic view of homosexuality, but one on one, you start to really see the hatred

Bullshit

MiloTime wrote:
5. the media glorifies it for the sake of personal gain. they want that good reputation.

Again bullshit. This is the same media that spits on the graves of murdered transwomen by calling them "male prostitutes" (without evidence), and using only male pronouns and their male name, if they can find it, which they generally can. This is the same media which suggests that literally every trans* murder was justified. If they're going out of their way to get on your good side, that's because your demographic has power, so obviously shit isn't that bad for you.

MiloTime wrote:
6. I've never heard of this beyond simply "profiling" which is a stretch across all races, sexuality, and what have you. it's not restricted to homosexuals.

I'm talking about state-by-state antidiscrimination laws. They're more prevalent by at least a factor of 4 for gays than for trans* people.

MiloTime wrote:
7. lol wut.

Your shallow PR quest for even more shallow "rights" mean nothing in comparison to the struggles of people who are literally dying in gutters.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:10 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I would be downright turned off and want to leave, considering bondage scares the hell out of me pokerface

I like light bondage, like some Japanese rope bondage megusta

But this stuff this guy was into was WEIRD
He was all into Industrial music and would go to raves like every single week. He was into cybergoth and gas masks, corsets, platform shoes, whips and other shit. (google cybergoth I dare you) And he was into vampires. Luckily he never tried anything weird with me, it seemed to mainly be like a fashion thing, I don't fucking know. I just put up with it because sometimes he would touch my dick pokerface

Also I'm fucking terrified of gas masks, I don't know why
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:14 pm

I think you're pissed off at the wrong people.

do you think because I'm gay, I feel like the world should stop what they're doing, and focus on my needs? every single gay guy I have EVER met has said this exact thing. "I just want to live my life" but when people like you overstate simple rights as "PR quests", you try and make each individual out to be spoiled brats who want more than what everyone else already has.

what other people spend their time focusing on is their deal. I just want to live a simple life. I don't give a shit about marriage.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Brace just thinks Trans and Gay are mortal enemies
Why can't we all just get along people, I really don't care what you are Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:00 pm

If I don't shower for a day or two my BO smells like a mixture of socks and bread dough to me pokerface
(this is over a weekend when I'm staying home and being lazy, I shower every day normally)
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 pm

thank you greg. that's going to help me go through another day of no fapping.

this is hard... this is soooo hard Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:15 pm

I confess to being a hipster. I've only just started playing Skyrim because the hype is finally starting to die down. I dunno, it just annoys me when everyone flips their shit about something.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Well I have no complaints about Trans rights in BC.
Trans have a rather expansive anti-discrimination policy here in BC.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:14 pm

MiloTime wrote:

can't tell if serious or actually turned on by my BO O__o
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:16 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

can't tell if serious or actually turned on by my BO O__o

lol I meant it's going to help me prevent myself from fapping Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:36 pm

I haven't done that in like a week, I've been tempted.
Then I am like "ew" or "Meh" or "Work out time!"
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Everyone post what their BO smells like to help Milo resist fapping :V
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:42 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

everyone, post their butt on the ass thread, so I can go out with a big bang. ;V
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:

Which the Government of Canada -oh, I'm sorry, The Harper Government will no doubt abolish the moment it gets a strong enough grasp on power...
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:48 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

everyone, post their butt on the ass thread, so I can go out with a big bang. ;V
I've already posted there. :U
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:

Which the Government of Canada -oh, I'm sorry, The Harper Government will no doubt abolish the moment it gets a strong enough grasp on power...
And then we yell at him for being an ass and we throw his government away again and he get voted back in,
or he complains to the queen so that she protects him from being thrown out of office.
Then we yell at him some more and he finally gets kicked out.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:50 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Everyone includes you, you know megusta
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Everyone includes you, you know megusta

I... already posted... in your inbox. isn't that good enough?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions Thread   Confessions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next