General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

11 year old Transsexual

Go down 
+6
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
Brace
Taz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

11 year old Transsexual Empty
PostSubject: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:03 pm

11 year old transsexual being forced into a mental hospital for
"Reparative Therapy"

I express my opinion on this nonsense and violation of human rights.
I find it to piss me off, thus the reason it is here. Reason for that is because I tried to kill myself for the same reason; although, I do not care to admit that part. So I read it, and decided, "Oh for fox skins, I'll fucking sign this shit, aw hell yes I will. Ain't nobody going to make that kid make the same mistakes I made, nosirree. I'ma try to help this kid even over the interwebs."

Anyways this bothers me on a personal level and I would sooner see the father hit by a truck on fire.

What you didn't know is the father was hit, knocked facing feet first toward this truck, and the truck is sideways skidding on the road, the man feels everything twinge of pain as the truck slowly turns him to nothing more than a skid on the road...

http://www.change.org/petitions/mayor-of-berlin-stop-the-institutionalization-of-a-11-year-old-transexual#

Anyways sign that petition. DO it, now, only 1600 more signatures to save somebody's sanity.

Oh she is also being forced into her dad's custody and forced into an Institution.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:57 pm

I want to shoot up a mormon straight camp. I'd need a team though.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 pm

lol

Awesome, I'd so join a deorientation camp, everyone there is gay. :U
Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:34 pm

I hate mankind
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:32 pm

I'd love to join a straight camp. Would have a lot of fun there.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Kaizy wrote:
I hate mankind

This is essentially the same thing I've been saying for going on a year or so now
yet I'm pretty sure you've objected to it
is the way you put it nicer or something?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
I hate mankind

This is essentially the same thing I've been saying for going on a year or so now
Ive never objected to it, I havent liked people in a long time, theyre all pretty stupid
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
I hate mankind

Ive never objected to it, I havent liked people in a long time, theyre all pretty stupid

I must be confusing you for whoever it was that said they'd kill themselves if they thought the way I do.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:20 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
I hate mankind

I must be confusing you for whoever it was that said they'd kill themselves if they thought the way I do.
Oh, no I would
As a whole you think way too negatively for me to function, I would pretty much die inside thinking completely like you
As far as our outlook on the human race, I think its safe to say that were similar because its truly full of idiots thats shouldnt be allowed to live
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:27 am

Kaizy wrote:
Oh, no I would
As a whole you think way too negatively for me to function, I would pretty much die inside thinking completely like you
As far as our outlook on the human race, I think its safe to say that were similar because its truly full of idiots thats shouldnt be allowed to live

Ah, to be 20 again, naively thinking I can go on thinking that way without inevitably turning into this...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:32 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Oh, no I would

Ah, to be 20 again, naively thinking I can go on thinking that way without inevitably turning into this...
I think I can get to you age without despising life as it is
And if I do end up despising life as much as you, I may not even live to be your age pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:34 am

Kaizy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Oh, no I would

I think I can get to you age without despising life as it is
And if I do end up despising life as much as you, I may not even live to be your age pokerface

love and tolerate all life allthe

(did I do it right?)
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:09 am

So some shoun't be allowed to live, Kaizy? Oh, bt that's not you right? You're not a shitty person who over reacts to the darkness that exists within ALL OF US.

Yeah, people are rash creatures who easily give in to hate, but that does not mean they deserve to die. Grow the fuck up and stop being a fucking child because humanity shat on your "sugar and rainbow" ideals.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 am

...I was talking more towards the seriously fucked up people that probably shouldnt be allowed to walk the earth, such as the rapists, murderers, pedos, ect. but I suppose youre right
Afterall, psychotic homicidal rapists who love children have feelings too
Also, severely intolerant people suck too
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:53 am

You keep the dangerous people away from others and try your best to fix them. Unfortunately, some people cant be helped, or pose a danger to others. Killing them may be necessary, but that doesnt make it okay. Hey, Kaizy. You're veiws piss me of, maybe I should kill you? I've deemed youto be unworthy to live, so i must be right.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:11 am

Fine, then we can all just wish they get hit by a bus

Happy? :V
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:17 am

Kaizy wrote:

Only if you eat your vegetables and clean up your poni after sex :V
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:22 am

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

You must have confused me with yourself
Dont do that :V
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:24 am

Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:

....Can I have your pony? pokerface
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:26 am

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:

....Can I have your pony? pokerface
No Seriously?
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:29 am

Kaizy wrote:

No Seriously?

But.....But why? I love ponies.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Oh, no I would

You fucking clowns just sit in a dark corner -_-

o/` Go take a step outside, see whats shakin' in the real world =D

Wuffles should move to a place that's more populated,(Within Canada) possibly more populated with me :3

On topic; people can do whatever they want, if they get a sex change and don't like it, well maybe they should have thought a little longer. xD

But an 11 year old getting a sex change? Or had one... Whatever I didn't read it...

Obviously you have to blame the parents, how could a kid pay for it? They should know better to let their kid have a sex change before he/she is 18.

Most 18 year olds are pretty stupid too.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:42 pm

It's not a sex change, it's the fact that this person is being institutionalized for wanting to be a girl, which i admit can seem pretty damn crazy.

It's just something that is so common and if\t fucking hurt you know, being rejected like that by your family and being forced into something and brainwashed so even you start to believe it. It has nothing to do with the ex change.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Well that's pretty fucked up, but hey, was it in America? I bet it was xD

Welcome to America Very Happy

Eh, for a long time I'm believed everyone should just leave everyone else alone, but I'll still make stupid remarks xD
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: 11 year old Transsexual   11 year old Transsexual Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm

No it's in Germany. :U
Back to top Go down

11 year old Transsexual
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next