General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you boycotting/protesting?

Go down 
+9
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Aetius
MiloTime
Kaizy
Wolf-Bone
FoxeyHound
Riv
blackfuredfox
greg-the-fox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:53 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Stupid people breeding. We need to have licenses to procreate, so we don't end up with people like... someone I won't mention, but his initials are Foxy_Boy. :V

(blackfuredfox, you'd better fucking get the reference.)
Im boycotting getting references.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:54 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Stupid people breeding. We need to have licenses to procreate, so we don't end up with people like... someone I won't mention, but his initials are Foxy_Boy. :V

I'm boycotting your boycott. Col. will throw a chair at you now.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:58 am

I'm boycotting greg's clothes. he's not naked, and this is an outrage
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:02 am

lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

He likes me to much to do that, only SgtMaj and I watch the news and know any history.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:05 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

He likes me to much to do that, only SgtMaj and I watch the news and know any history.
Hey, I know history. :V Only my knowledge is most prominent regarding the late 19th century, especially in the UK...
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:23 am

lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

Hey, I know history. :V Only my knowledge is most prominent regarding the late 19th century, especially in the UK...
Allow me to rephrase that, American history and in the present unit.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:27 am

...I know a bit of American history...
*mumbles* shut up... *pouts and looks at the floor*
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:17 pm

McDonalds
Chik Fil A
Partial boycott of Walmart (I will go out of my way not to shop there, but I'll still shop there from time to time)
Holiday Inn
Salvation Army
Any street beggar who calls me bro, sir, man, dude, brother, mister, or equivalent (ALL OF THEM)
Pridefest Denver
pretty much any LGB activist organization
Christianity
Anyone who sounds like a 30 second attack add when they speak about politics

Also I don't eat any pork, bacon etc. but I find other animals less endearing so I go ahead and eat them. I'll even eat Hebrew Nationals and they slaughter the cows kosher, which is supposed to be basically the worst way to die ever, but they're also really cheap in bulk at costco so...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Brace wrote:
McDonalds
Chik Fil A
Partial boycott of Walmart (I will go out of my way not to shop there, but I'll still shop there from time to time)
Holiday Inn
Salvation Army
Any street beggar who calls me bro, sir, man, dude, brother, mister, or equivalent (ALL OF THEM)
Pridefest Denver
Christianity
Anyone who sounds like a 30 second attack add when they speak about politics

Also I don't eat any pork, bacon etc. but I find other animals less endearing so I go ahead and eat them. I'll even eat Hebrew Nationals and they slaughter the cows kosher, which is supposed to be basically the worst way to die ever, but they're also really cheap in bulk at costco so...

I'm boycotting your first post being 'this'
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Brace wrote:

What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 JackieChan

Because they're LGB and not LGBT?

You really are unbelievable... :T
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:21 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Brace wrote:

What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 JackieChan

it really doesn't get much worse than a transsexual homophobe :U
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:22 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

It's not unbelievable to stand for equality.

Milo, I'd like to know where she was being homophobic.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:26 pm

That, and because LGB activism focuses on the least relevant issues IMHO, and in a way which is highly questionable. Gay marriage is about proving that gay people can be monogamous. DADT repeal was about proving that gays can be PROPER 'MERRICANS. Both of these are essentially gay people aping back the dominant WASP value system of the country (which is kind of not a good value system to begin with). Funny that they've gotten the biggest push, significantly moreso than ENDA. The strategy of gay rights in the first world is to pursue assimilation, which has mandated the internal policing of queer communities to try and get gay people to conform to what are fundamentally heteronormative values. Hence why feminine gay men get vilified and accused of making the community look bad. Or butch lesbians. Or for that matter transfolk. Instead of being a push for acceptance for people with different identities, or different modes of expression, or anything else which is meaningful on any deep level, it's a push for gay people to be able to perform the act of fucking other gay people and not be called antisocial whores, and ONLY if they mimic mainstream norms and values in literally every way.

And the money, in addition to paying for the push for these relatively asinine rights in this highly dubious fashion, has also gone primarily to first world countries were gay people already have freedom of association, freedom of assembly, freedom of speech, and so forth, and not to the places where a gay rights advance would mean not getting shot or stoned to death in the streets, not having to be closeted to survive, and so forth. It's ass-backwards, it's vanity, and it pisses me off. And it's been the case as long as history that the dominant class has used the carrot and the stick to get certain lower classes to fight their culture wars for them, but I guess what really makes gay people effective as the shock troops of the heteronormative establishment is the fact that once upon a time they actually tasted privilege. Once upon a time every GLB person was a kid, and their parents promised them they'd grow up to rule the world. And when you look at the fact that the gay community is overwhelmingly represented (albeit not constituted) by white people, their parents were right. But then at some point they realized they were gay, and at some point afterwards other people did as well, and so they had that promise snatched away from them. Except now, with the "gay rights" movement, they're being given a new promise. A way to earn back the privileges they were stripped of. And all they have to do is curb stomp all of us lesser queers to death.

Fuck LGB politics

Last edited by Brace on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Thlayli wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

It's not unbelievable to stand for equality.

Milo, I'd like to know where she was being homophobic.
I wasn't actually saying she was. it was more of a sarcastic remark. she left out the T. almost like she's against LGB, but not T.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Brace wrote:
Fuck LGB politics

You sound super paranoid and defensive but okay I get what you're saying :T

I personally don't want to be part of any gay 'community'. I'm just a person who happens to be gay, not a 'gay person' (like it's a race or something)
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:26 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Brace wrote:
Fuck LGB politics

You sound super paranoid and defensive but okay I get what you're saying :T

I personally don't want to be part of any gay 'community'. I'm just a person who happens to be gay, not a 'gay person' (like it's a race or something)

same. I don't like to be associated heavily with the community. I'll support what deserves to be supported. but eh, anything else is too much for me to bare
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 pm

What happened to having a group to just support stuff without everything going to shit :V
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Kaizy wrote:
What happened to having a group to just support stuff without everything going to shit :V
People happened. We pretty much suck.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
What ever happened to supporting something, but not going to do shit for it? Like being a republican, but not even caring enough to go and vote save for, maybe, the presidential election?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:34 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
What ever happened to supporting something, but not going to do shit for it? Like being a republican, but not even caring enough to go and vote save for, maybe, the presidential election?
I don't like to use the same meme in one day, but;
What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 11907576
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
I don't like to use the same meme in one day, but;
What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 11907576
Wait, how can that be if Americans are lazy? PARADOX.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:38 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

Voting is just a conspiracy propagated by 9-11 to make us care about politics.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

I would fight against this conspiracy, but if I send you $5 in the post will you fight $5 harder for me.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:44 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

I would fight against this conspiracy, but if I send you $5 in the post will you fight $5 harder for me.
And I will forward our $10 to someone who gives a shit just a little more than me. It's like a pyramid scheme of apathy!
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

And I will forward our $10 to someone who gives a shit just a little more than me. It's like a pyramid scheme of apathy!
Then I don't need to send my money because eventually it will come back to me since I don't give a fuck about the cause but I do give a fuck about money?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you boycotting/protesting?   What are you boycotting/protesting? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you boycotting/protesting?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: