General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.

Go down 
+5
8-bit
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Riv
Kaizy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:00 am

8-bit wrote:
Bullshit, your kind changes the rules whenever it suits you.

I'm really getting sick of that characterization. Discord never made any rules against deceit, manipulative hallucinations, or brainwashing.

Quote :
And fix my sig Riv, you fucker.
You ponies just go so crazy when even the slightest little thing is out of place! I love it!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:02 am

Riv wrote:
8-bit wrote:
Bullshit, your kind changes the rules whenever it suits you. And fix my sig Riv, you fucker.

I'm really getting sick of that characterization. Discord never made any rules against deceit, manipulative hallucinations, or brainwashing.

He booped Fluttershy after she beat him. That what we like to call cheating. Also brainwashing RD BEFORE temping her is also cheating. Don't make a game if you can't follow the rules. The rest was fair game.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:03 am

Riv wrote:

You ponies just go so crazy when even the slightest little thing is out of place! I love it!

I suppose being seconds away from snaping my dog's neck is humorous to you, Riv? I'm not in the RP bullshit right now

I HAVE GOTTEN THAT PISSED OFF BEFORE.

And I'm getting there again. I do NOT enjoy being fucked with.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:06 am

8-bit wrote:
Riv wrote:
8-bit wrote:
Bullshit, your kind changes the rules whenever it suits you. And fix my sig Riv, you fucker.

He booped Fluttershy after she beat him. That what we like to call cheating. Also brainwashing RD BEFORE temping her is also cheating. Don't make a game if you can't follow the rules. The rest was fair game.

Rule one, no magic, and no wings. Rule two, play together. I don't think he broke either of those rules!

Well... Maybe there was a little flying during his puppet show for AppleJack, but it was all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:11 am

8-bit wrote:
Riv wrote:

I suppose being seconds away from snaping my dog's neck is humorous to you, Riv? I'm not in the RP bullshit right now

I HAVE GOTTEN THAT PISSED OFF BEFORE.

And I'm getting there again. I do NOT enjoy being fucked with.

Cool it, man. It was just a signature. And I always intended to put it back the way it was. I meant absolutely no harm.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:17 am

Riv wrote:
Rule one, no magic, and no wings. Rule two, play together. I don't think he broke either of those rules!

Well... Maybe there was a little flying during his puppet show for AppleJack, but it was all in good fun.

Getting to the end of the maze was only the goal. Twi decided to find her friends first. And actively disording them is cheating.

Riv wrote:
Cool it, man. It was just a signature. And I always intended to put it back the way it was. I meant absolutely no harm.

People are stronger; they dick with me.
People are more eloquent and philosophical; they dick with me.

I NEVER win. EVER so

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Link

for getting pissed off with being toyed with. Take a serious guess why I'm rather hash on DisQord.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:23 am

8-bit wrote:
Getting to the end of the maze was only the goal. Twi decided to find her friends first. And actively disording them is cheating.
Sure, it was set up from the start so that they had no chance of winning, but nobody ever stated that it was against the rules, so it technically wasn't cheating. Unless it's considered a form of magic, in which case it was totally cheating.

8-bit wrote:
People are stronger; they dick with me.
People are more eloquent and philosophical; they dick with me.

I NEVER win. EVER so

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Link

for getting pissed off with being toyed with. Take a serious guess why I'm rather hash on DisQord.

Okay, I get it. I'll stop. I thought we were having fun.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:35 am

Riv wrote:

Sure, it was set up from the start so that they had no chance of winning, but nobody ever stated that it was against the rules, so it technically wasn't cheating. Unless it's considered a form of magic, in which case it was totally cheating.

Yes it was cheating. By not explicitly telling them ALL the rules, he guaranteed they would lose. Even then, he FORCED FS and RD to change.

Riv wrote:

Okay, I get it. I'll stop. I thought we were having fun.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:37 am

Do an Aileron Roll!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:53 am

That actually looks like a barel roll composed of a series of aileron rolls
Rollception inglip
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:56 am

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 TnutO

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:37 am

Oh 8bit was upset?

Its a shame I wasnt here, I could have shown him this bit of adorableness to make things better
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:26 am

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Tumblr_m3jep8NBpr1ro76bwo1_500

...the 30 minute pony art challenge tonight was Octavia...and I missed it ;w;

Im gonna cry

EDIT: Imagedumpin

Misc.
Spoiler:

These are fantastic
Spoiler:

Holy shit I love this one
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:44 am

Woah...

I totally kind sorta had the likeness of a pony in my dream last night...

I mean, it didn't make much sense, and it was right before my dream fell apart into a non-sensical terror fest in which I was thirty-nine minutes late to submit my paper,
Spoiler:
and the pony didn't move or talk, but still.

Basically, I was playing Minecraft (or, more accurately, I was experiencing it in the first person), and I was digging down against a cliff face, and somehow I dug straight into the Nether. I was immediately attacked by something, so I ran back up to heal myself. For some reason, this consisted of running up to and touching a sleeping Celestia (doing so played the pokemon center healing noise). Then I turned around, and ghasts that were palette-swapped to look like the main six came out of the hole I had dug, and they were totally pissed off at me. Knowing I had no chance of killing them, I ragequit.

At which point I realized it was 5:39. And I was like, OH FUCKING SHIT I'M LATE! And then I woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not what it looks like!

Spoiler:

Oh... my... Celestia...

Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:59 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

Yes I'm name.
Are Girl?

What? Girl?

I'm man.

My face when the bronies were well-adjusted friendly people and everyone else was weird.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Riv wrote:
My face when the bronies were well-adjusted friendly people and everyone else was weird.
Spoiler:

Twulit Serpkl

And I'm pretty sure that 'wtf' guy was a badly made bot
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Spoiler:

8bit:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Spoiler:
ASDFJK! QNVIUAS! #&VBINLKAS!

allthe

IBIAWBYRV... NUIAWB!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:27 pm

accurate
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Shining Armor? Obsolete.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Kaizy wrote:

accurate

"I think MLP is turning me into a furry"

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Riv wrote:
Shining Armor? Obsolete.

Spoiler:

More wubs than she can handle
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:36 pm

I think we all knew this would happen.

Spoiler:

Kaizy wrote:
More wubs than she can handle

The proper quote is "Equestria has more wubs than anyplace I've ever encountered!"
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Spoiler:

wub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next