General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessions thread

Go down 
+34
XoPachi
Ouiji
Percy
Sam 007 NL
Monochrome Kanon
tallylol
AthenaiS
SirRob
Vega
Zaraphayx
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Maya
Kaiser
Jesusfish
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
Lucan
Lemonchronicles
Aetius
jcstinks
blackfuredfox
Riv
Brace
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Taz
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

Confessions thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 am

I... pretty much never take my hat off. Ever.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:54 am

Sometimes I wear clothes for more than one day, and I'll just change my shirt if there's no time for a shower (and I don't look or smell dirty) pokerface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:00 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Sometimes I wear clothes for more than one day, and I'll just change my shirt if there's no time for a shower (and I don't look or smell dirty) pokerface

That's okay if you spend most of your time indoors being clean. You can wear the same pair of pants forever without cleaning it.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Riv wrote:
That's okay if you spend most of your time indoors being clean. You can wear the same pair of pants forever without cleaning it.

Exactly Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:17 pm

I confess I've watched thousands of hours of youtube videos in my life
And I regret nothing fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:27 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I confess I've watched thousands of hours of youtube videos in my life
And I regret nothing fuck yeah

I confess I only ever watch youtube video's for their music. I looked through your suggestions, and thought "meh" I guess I just don't really like youtube stuff unless they're specifically my style (via, amateur films, some humorous stuff that's hard to label the type of humor it is)
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm

I would like a girlfriend but in this body, I don't think my relationship would be legitimate.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:26 pm

I have somethin I want to confess, but I also want to confess that I don't want to because of the stigma that is related to it with my semi-old world mind set.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Something weird and TMI about dicks that was mentioned in the other thread and you probably don't want to read because it's totally creepy as hell

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:59 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
[edited for concision]
Spoiler:

That's exactly normal
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:01 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Something weird and TMI about dicks that was mentioned in the other thread and you probably don't want to read because it's totally creepy as hell

Spoiler:

what the hell did I just read.

Spoiler:

I've never wanted to be a woman... and strangely enough, I feel like I'm supposed to want to be a woman... it feels like something that everybody seems to go through, but I never had the desire
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:04 pm

MiloTime wrote:
what the hell did I just read.

I WARNED YOU BRO

MiloTime wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:06 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

Spoiler:

too many spoilers.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:09 pm

You know, I'm glad that at least for all the other trauma I've had in my life, at least I'm not circumcised. Oddly, it was a source of trauma for me when I was very young, because most other boys were, so it was yet another way I came to see myself as an abomination. But thankfully, I've come to see the abomination was when our ancestors had this Jewish tradition forced on them around the same time the rest of our heritage was stolen from us. Hell, I would even go so far as to say it might be part of why I don't just "know my place" in the racial hierarchy and be a good little Judaized, Latinized, Anglicized Celt. And better yet, this was my biological mother's decision, not that of my adoptive parents. Clearly, only Celtic women produce real men.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:14 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I've never wanted to be a woman... and strangely enough, I feel like I'm supposed to want to be a woman... it feels like something that everybody seems to go through, but I never had the desire

Um, no.

Just no.

Wondering what it would be like to be a woman is VERY different from gender identity disorder. Though I suppose it would give you something else to feel victimized about so I understand why you'd want to.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Thlayli wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Um, no.

Just no.

Wondering what it would be like to be a woman is VERY different from gender identity disorder. Though I suppose it would give you something else to feel victimized about so I understand why you'd want to.

I'm not TALKING about gender identity. I'm talking about the simple curiosity of what it would be like.

but it's nice to know you're going to blow this out of proportion

Last edited by MiloTime on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Quote :
I feel like I'm supposed to want to be a woman

Wanting to be a woman is gender dysphoria
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Quote :
I feel like I'm supposed to want to be a woman

Wanting to be a woman is gender dysphoria

my friends wanted to be women in grade school. they confided in eachother what it would be like to have women parts. after that, they never talked about it again, because they lost the desire.

that's the point I'm getting across. a child imagining what it would be like to lead a different life. like wanting to be a pirate.

I never wondered what it would be like to be a pirate. I wondered what it would be like to be in space, or... be a celebrity pokerface
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Oh, so you're saying that you were supposed to feel the curiosity but never did. Okay.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:33 pm

I still have confessions I'm afraid of... I'm fairly sure they're socially bizarre pokerface
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:00 pm

I cry every time I watch "The Night of The Meek" and "The Long Morrow". Not like bawling, but just tears that stream down my face for a few minutes at the end.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:07 pm

I confess that my ass cheek itches

Nevermind, I got it
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:24 am

Kaizy wrote:
I confess that my ass cheek itches

Nevermind, I got it

I confess my back itched one day, and I got on the floor, and itched it way to much, and ended up with a scab... it felt too good to stop itching Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by MiloTime on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:59 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
I cry every time

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions thread
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next